PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reminder - Don't preorder Season Pass

Drunk_General
05-17-2017, 11:11 AM
As a quick lesson from The Division, Ghost Recon: WIldlands, For Honor and other Ubisoft games - It would be wise not to pre-order the season pass.
The game will be grapicaly down scaled from the initial trailers, DLC's will not be an addition to the actual game but small separate gameplay experiences and the initial bugs in the beta will never be removed or fixed in the actual game.

usmovers_02
05-17-2017, 12:25 PM
As far as I'm aware there has never been a FC beta (at least public). Also the season pass for FC gets you additional SP content and people seemed to like it (never played it myself). It'll almost certainly be over priced but it seems that FC SP DLC has been decent.

JakeyChappers
05-17-2017, 12:29 PM
Not had any issues with Far Cry DLC or SP. Agreed it will be over-priced probably but every Season Pass is except for The Witcher 3 which is the biggest bargain I've ever witnessed

karofskyk
05-17-2017, 12:41 PM
Not had any issues with Far Cry DLC or SP. Agreed it will be over-priced probably but every Season Pass is except for The Witcher 3 which is the biggest bargain I've ever witnessed

one thing bothers me is that..

I own all my games on Steam, like WD2 and GR:W I preordered Golden Edition for both games BUT

Before any DLCs coming out, it was on sales... It kinda feels like a bad investment...

HorTyS
05-18-2017, 01:14 AM
Don't tell me how to live my life......

Drunk_General
05-18-2017, 10:05 AM
Don't tell me how to live my life......

Breath in

Breath out

-Repeat-

D.DVD
05-23-2017, 08:27 AM
Breath in

Breath out

-Repeat-

;)

angstik
05-23-2017, 12:12 PM
There was a beta for FC3 if I well remember. At least I remember playing it before the release (multiplayer part).

I've not been disappointed by FC season pass for FC4. FC3/Primal had no post launch DLC and well... if they can make us a Blood dragon 2, I'm in. So if there is a season pass, I'll probably be interested. Other games howewer did lie to us (Uncharted 4 season pass for example). Valley of the yetis and Escape from Durgesh were fun. I hope they'll do the same. Who knows... Bigfoot maybe.