PDA

View Full Version : New heroes vs Old ones

BazookaDog
05-17-2017, 10:26 AM
This image pretty much sums it up. Gotta say I hate this trend. The new heroes will obviously be overpowered for the sake of trying to sell Season Passes to the players.

https://imgur.com/a/Spowk

:mad:

Ggshadow
05-17-2017, 10:40 AM
Lol the Shinobi is not overpowered, I destroy them with my Orochi, too easy, you can kill them in 2-3 hit lol

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 11:03 AM
Shinobi is fine.. Centurion is OP AF.... no lies

vgrimr_J
05-17-2017, 11:05 AM
conq is still the most braindead hero in the game. shinobi is fine he is strong in 1v1s but soon as you go play dominion you are in trouble because of low health pool

DrinkinMyStella
05-17-2017, 11:12 AM
Shinobi is not OP, once the moveset is mastered then it might make things more difficult but i've been beaten by others because the low health pool and not enough experience.

Gray360UK
05-17-2017, 11:13 AM
I hit a Shinobi with my Wardens Top Heavy attack last night and he lost half his health. They are very squishy.

Supercool5150
05-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Lol the Shinobi is not overpowered, I destroy them with my Orochi, too easy, you can kill them in 2-3 hit lol

This +1

Dizzy4213
05-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Shinobi is trash tier. He's nothing but a gimmick in his current state.

Lowest HP in the game, deals little damage, eats through stamina, easily punished, and has the worst blocking capability in the game. His guard decay is ****ing insane making blocking extremely difficult. 1v1 is hard enough, but a 2v2 is a guaranteed death sentence for him. His ranged attack and GB get punished hard and are simply not worth using against a competent opponent. Moreover, you usually end up hitting your teammate in the back or grabbing them instead.

His most powerful combo, Sickle Rain, will never land on a decent player. It's not even guaranteed of off a ranged GB. Shinobi is all risk and no reward. A lot of players thought he would be a glass cannon but he's not. He's all glass and no cannon. As far as Shinobi is concerned, I think he needs a buff.

Centurion on the other hand, is a complete monster!

Supercool5150
05-17-2017, 07:00 PM
Only thing I like about the Shinobi is the range. I was playing Dominion in the Shard yesterday and a Shinobi threw his thingamajig at me and yanked me into the Citadel Gate. That's how good the range is. Other than that the Shinobi is easily beaten.

Blasto95
05-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Its not about being trash or not. Conq and a few other heroes are simply not fun to play. You know the purpose of a video game....to have fun... Shinobi and to an extent Centurion (more so because hes new I think) are alot more fun. SB-HeavySB-Heavy-SB-Heavy can only entertain someone for so long...

Why have shinobi with easily 10+ moveset while Conq and others are lucky to even have 10 abilities that are not redundant.

Lyskir
05-17-2017, 07:03 PM
Centurion is a beast in 4v4 and trash in 1v1, You can dodge his unblockable attacks with ease and get a free GB
Shinobi is trash in 4v4 but a god in 1v1 with his dash kick + free heavy that is probably the best opener ingame atm, its not easy to dodge and even when u dodge its not punishable cuz hyperamor, super fast lights and strong mixups

at least in my opinion ;)