PDA

View Full Version : This is Absurd!!!! YOU HAVE BROKEN THE GAME WITH THIS NONSENSE!!!

Blooodrayne
05-17-2017, 09:58 AM
First, off I did not realize that this was a magic show. None of the other characters disappear when they dodge and none of the other charcters can attack from that damn far away. You have broken your game when it comes to shinobi, sure he has the lowest health in the game but getting to him to hit him is near impossible. You tell me how I am suppose to play a DOminion or Skirmish against nothing but 4 shinobi players all doing the long range grab and gaurdbreak? The shinobi dances around every character in the game easily, I have a rep 27 Orochi with max gear score and I get demolished when I play a shinobi because I can't get close enough to hit them. You made a long range attack and a long range guardbreak look the exact same, so we have a 50/50 chance to to get hit or gaurd break. Just take the double dodge and vanish off the shinobi and give an accurate marker for his long range gaurdbreak and attack. There is a bug when you deflect, where the shinobi just dodges backwards out of a any deflect deflect, I mean what the hell. THIS CHARACTER IS BROKEN BADLY.

Second, the new gear statistics are garbage, bring back the old gear bar instead of all these percentages. I cannot tell what the hell is going on with this new gear and its stats and no I am not stupid, it just doesnt make a damn bit of sense. FIX YOUR GEAR

Thirdly, what is the point of having a max gear score character if you are going to penalize me when I play a lower geared player? If this is the case and you are going to penalize me every single match what is the point of having Star gear and max gear score, I'm better off having standard gear. I do not like the fact I have spent real money digging for those Star sets for my charcter only for you all to completely demolish them when playing against a lower geared player. Why should I have to sacrifise my attack because their are lazy people who only want to play one-two hours a day? Especially with the new gear, whats the point of pushing to get max gear when your only going to penalize the person for getting it. You all need to think this stuff out before you put it into the game.

Lastly,YOU HAVE RUINED A GOOD GAME BY ADDING ALL THIS NEW BS. THE GAME WAS DOING GOOD IN ITS CURRENT STATE BEFORE YOU ALL HAD TO COME AND MAKE A TON OF CHANGES. YES THE RAIDER NEEDED A BUFF AND YES ALOT OF THE CHARACTERS NEEDED TO BE TWEAKED, BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND RETWEAK ALL THE CHARACTERS TO KEEP UP WITH THE SHINOBI AND CENTURION. SORRY TO YELL, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT YOUR COMMUNITY AT ALL AND ALL YOU ALL CARE ABOUT IS MONEY.IF YOU DO NOT FIX YOUR GAME AND SOON YOU WILL LOSE MOST IF NOT ALL OF YOUR HARDCORE PLAYERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE THIS GAME IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY AGAINST THE NEW META OF CHARACTERS.

PDXGorechild
05-17-2017, 10:09 AM
*Sacrifice

Dhaleks
05-17-2017, 10:12 AM
Dude, you're going to break your caps lock button.

Gray360UK
05-17-2017, 10:28 AM
I wanted to test my Peacekeepers new gear / build out last night but I honestly can't tell if the build is as good as my old one because all I had for target practice was level 5 gear 0 Shinobi noobs who are basically cannon fodder. The VS screen was hilarious last night, 7 grey guys and one Rep 10 gear 130 Peacekeeper in the bottom left corner ;)

I wish I could say the Shinobis were a challenge but no, not at this early stage when everyone is still trying to figure out what buttons to press. I finished the evening with an 11 Player K/D. I know, I know, Peacekeeper. :rolleyes:

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 10:33 AM
I wanted to test my Peacekeepers new gear / build out last night but I honestly can't tell if the build is as good as my old one because all I had for target practice was level 5 gear 0 Shinobi noobs who are basically cannon fodder. The VS screen was hilarious last night, 7 grey guys and one Rep 10 gear 130 Peacekeeper in the bottom left corner ;)

I wish I could say the Shinobis were a challenge but no, not at this early stage when everyone is still trying to figure out what buttons to press. I finished the evening with an 11 Player K/D. I know, I know, Peacekeeper. :rolleyes:

Lol I spent well over an hour getting mixups I wanted to muscle memory before taking the shinobi anywhere near another player. I am going back to peacekeeper today to get her rep 7 so I can open crates and get all gold while I have champion status, but it has been an interesting ride so far. Faced my first pre season 2 main in duel today, it was an interesting fight, kick beats warden shoulder spam was my main takeaway. Won't tell how good or not it is in dominion until, as you say, people go back to their mains or figure out the new ones.

EmeraldCthulhu
05-17-2017, 11:03 AM
For me the hate against new characters is understandable and justified. I saw it coming for a mile after the trailers and videos.

Shinobi breaks the basic rules of the game with his range plus he has spammy combos, just another version of PK it seems.
Centurion is bad design at it's finest - knockdowns are bad for the game, they interupt the flow. Don't even get me started on that stupid ground hit animation or how it plays out in 4v4 modes.

Both characters are vary annoying to play against. I really don't understand this kind of game design. I can only imagine the conversations:
- I have this new idea for a hero, he will constantly know you down to the ground so you can't play at all.
- Wouldn't that be annoying to play against?
- Who cares, the guy playing it will have fun, all the others can just leave the match.
- Oh, that makes sanse I guess, put it in.

Are the hew guys overpowered? I don't really think so, we will see in time. What is clear to me is that they are just pain to play against - bad, bad design.

KokuRou142
05-17-2017, 01:18 PM
If I may, I played a bit of Shinobi last night. Sound queues. The ranged attack and ranged GB look completely different. If you're using indicators, you have about...half a second extra to react to a guardbreak. I played Nobushi against a few Shinobi last night also, after I figured this out. A lot of times they land the ranged attack, but almost never the ranged guardbreak. Be care of intentional ranged attack wiffs. They can quickly close the distance if they choose to miss on purpose, or separate for a chain ranged guardbreak. It's very deceptive, which I like, very unpredictable for new players who don't know the game.

kanuzira
05-17-2017, 01:23 PM
This game is based around hollywood style of fighting. So go ***** somewhere else, and learn what the game is based on?

Charmzzz
05-17-2017, 01:32 PM

That's my experience, too. All those grey guys with season pass got wrecked by my 144 gear level / Rep 21 PK, wait, not wrecked, r4ped I wanted to say. 1000+ Points in all Dominions, 12+ Kills (18 max I think) with 3-4 Deaths. And those guys were complaining about ME because I played my Main. Hahahaha.

I was farming gear. Thanks for all the easy Wins and big Points! :D

AndersenThree
05-17-2017, 01:55 PM
First, off I did not realize that this was a magic show. None of the other characters disappear when they dodge and none of the other charcters can attack from that damn far away. You have broken your game when it comes to shinobi, sure he has the lowest health in the game but getting to him to hit him is near impossible. You tell me how I am suppose to play a DOminion or Skirmish against nothing but 4 shinobi players all doing the long range grab and gaurdbreak? The shinobi dances around every character in the game easily, I have a rep 27 Orochi with max gear score and I get demolished when I play a shinobi because I can't get close enough to hit them. You made a long range attack and a long range guardbreak look the exact same, so we have a 50/50 chance to to get hit or gaurd break. Just take the double dodge and vanish off the shinobi and give an accurate marker for his long range gaurdbreak and attack. There is a bug when you deflect, where the shinobi just dodges backwards out of a any deflect deflect, I mean what the hell. THIS CHARACTER IS BROKEN BADLY.

Second, the new gear statistics are garbage, bring back the old gear bar instead of all these percentages. I cannot tell what the hell is going on with this new gear and its stats and no I am not stupid, it just doesnt make a damn bit of sense. FIX YOUR GEAR

Thirdly, what is the point of having a max gear score character if you are going to penalize me when I play a lower geared player? If this is the case and you are going to penalize me every single match what is the point of having Star gear and max gear score, I'm better off having standard gear. I do not like the fact I have spent real money digging for those Star sets for my charcter only for you all to completely demolish them when playing against a lower geared player. Why should I have to sacrifise my attack because their are lazy people who only want to play one-two hours a day? Especially with the new gear, whats the point of pushing to get max gear when your only going to penalize the person for getting it. You all need to think this stuff out before you put it into the game.

Lastly,YOU HAVE RUINED A GOOD GAME BY ADDING ALL THIS NEW BS. THE GAME WAS DOING GOOD IN ITS CURRENT STATE BEFORE YOU ALL HAD TO COME AND MAKE A TON OF CHANGES. YES THE RAIDER NEEDED A BUFF AND YES ALOT OF THE CHARACTERS NEEDED TO BE TWEAKED, BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND RETWEAK ALL THE CHARACTERS TO KEEP UP WITH THE SHINOBI AND CENTURION. SORRY TO YELL, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT YOUR COMMUNITY AT ALL AND ALL YOU ALL CARE ABOUT IS MONEY.IF YOU DO NOT FIX YOUR GAME AND SOON YOU WILL LOSE MOST IF NOT ALL OF YOUR HARDCORE PLAYERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE THIS GAME IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY AGAINST THE NEW META OF CHARACTERS.

So this guy came onto the forums for the first time ever to rant about a champion he hasn't figured out how to beat. Lol......hilarious, and typical. LIke, Shinobi is easy to beat, just parry or counter the gaurdbreak and and you can two hit them. I literally played 5 Shinobis in a row last night after downloading the patch and murdered them all after just watching some gameplay online yesterday afternoon while I was waiting for the download. I knew what to expect and yep, I brought the sweet axe of the law onto their heads. The new characters are just fine, calm down since you don't know how to fight them yet.

VIKING4REALMAN
05-17-2017, 02:13 PM
Raider main here. Still having fun playing raider and LB before the new patch but now can't find a reason to play those old heroes. The new gear setup and two added heroes are ridiculous!!!!

ShadowStepped
05-17-2017, 05:08 PM
The Shinobi at higher gear level is going to be a nightmare. I am sure people will say well the gear is more balanced and thereís not that big of a difference now between high gear and lower level gear. Mark my words though, they are going to have to tone down the shinobi later on. It is not noticeable as of right now because the shinobi is on the lower side of being powerful in regard to rep level but once it happens people are going to freak because of the aggravation. At first, I thought well maybe I am over-reacting so let us take a look at what shinobi can do. Well at feat rank 4 the shinobi can not only build revenge mode and maintain stamina with attacks, but can also heal per attack. It isnít a huge amount but one of the many items that is going to make this hero a real ***. As far as I know the shinobi is the only character that has ranged GB, super speed run, teleport deflect, double dodge, and a double dodge with uninterruptable, un-blockable kick, and moves that have bleed damage. Of course avoiding some of these moves isnít a big deal so before you guys get all defensive about what I am saying just settle down. The devs tried to balance this with low health but once players get better with this class it is going to be a nightmare for others, especially new players. What I am saying is just my opinion so I do not want people to take this as an attack or a *****ing session. I was just wondering what you guys think? And for you guys who are like ďoh yeah, well duel me or pvp with me then.Ē I play on Xbox one and my gamertag is ShadowStepped. So hit me up if you want to. On the other-side of the spectrum, I would be happy to link up with someone for some team up dominion or any other game mode. Most of my friends gave up on this game because of connection issues and I donít blame them but it sucks not having people to watch my back. Also, what do you guys think of the centurion? I have not faced many of them in my limited time playing yesterday.

Blooodrayne
05-18-2017, 02:51 AM
So this guy came onto the forums for the first time ever to rant about a champion he hasn't figured out how to beat. Lol......hilarious, and typical. LIke, Shinobi is easy to beat, just parry or counter the gaurdbreak and and you can two hit them. I literally played 5 Shinobis in a row last night after downloading the patch and murdered them all after just watching some gameplay online yesterday afternoon while I was waiting for the download. I knew what to expect and yep, I brought the sweet axe of the law onto their heads. The new characters are just fine, calm down since you don't know how to fight them yet.

Really, I didnt realize I had to be a veteran forum junkie to rant about a game. I understand that the Shinobi is the lowest health pool in the game and if you read the post I said in Dominion and skirmish it is hard to play against nothing but all Shinobi. Trying to focus on 1 is hard enough right now and trying to fight 4 is really insane. i beat alot of Shinobi last night and alot of Centurion, i just didnt know the game was going to become a magic show and a disappearing act. I played against a rep 4 108 Shinobi 15 times in a Elimination mode to try and figure out how to counter them. i dont know if you have played against an almost max shinobi if you havent it is hard. Their are alot of bugs with Shinobi right now and it needs to be fixed.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 02:53 AM
SORRY TO YELL, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT YOUR COMMUNITY

There were LOADS of things in the OP that was hilarious but this was my favorite bit lol

I'M SO SORRY FOR YELLING BUT I AM GONNA KEEP DOING IT ANYWAY CUZ SCREW YOU

:rolleyes:

Blooodrayne
05-18-2017, 03:04 AM
Didn't read the wall of salt past the first or second sentance. If you dont have access to the shinobi, then know now that its a double dodge they can do. seeming as they have the lowest health pool, im ok with this and I dont play the shinobi. plus if they screw up, they can get wrecked pretty quickly.

gear reading is easy. and if you notice (to help you out visually) beside each percentage there could be a red down arrow, or a up green arrow. the more red or green arrows, the more the stat goes up or down. enough said about that.

thirdly, penalized? they are trying to help the little guys whith no gear and low level gear not get literally STYEAMROLLED by people like you. ever think about that? no I bet not. gears fine all around. needed to be reworked, and I like it.

far from ruined the game. I've gotten wrecked from all chars thus far,m as I have wrecked my fair share of them in the last 24 hours as well. gotta take time to practice against the chars you hate to better understand how to possibly counter them in game. Good luck and drink water... salt dries you out.

I dont really care if you read the post or not frankly. As for gear reading I just don't like the concept of it, the previous gear settings were just fine. I know how to read percentages very easily and yea I saw the Green and Red up and down bar, guess what I still dont like it. Next, your really gonna sit there and be mad beacuse I have actually played the game more than you or someone else? I just don't think it is right to penalize someone for having higher gear, they couldve went a different way in matchmaking by seperating higher geared players and lower geared players. My opinion they should just get rid of gear score completely to fix the issue as a whole, this would stop them from having to penalize players for playing the game.

ezzy0001
05-18-2017, 03:41 AM

I feel cheated just like you I was a hardcore player playing 6 to 7 hours daily I invested my own money I had a warden pretgious level 9 and orochi level 12 now it's complete trash the new stats are trash they made it into complete trash this was an amazing game it just need some tweaking not redoing the whole dam thing , I'm looking at this game on my console and it just kinda makes you sick to your stomach am I the only one who feels like this wtf thanks Ubisoft you guys honestly suck

BeefMan_
05-18-2017, 03:44 AM
it just kinda makes you sick to your stomach am I the only one who feels like this wtf thanks Ubisoft you guys honestly suck

No
Because it's a video game and only baddies care about gear score

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 07:36 PM

yeah i agree shinobi is fine. Risk/reward.

Centurion is ****ing crazy...