PDA

View Full Version : Lol nerf centurion XD

Porch-Skunk
05-17-2017, 06:29 AM
I love that these posts are plentiful when most people dont know how to fight against them yet. Play them! You will find many ways to defeat them if you played them. What is killing people is you cannot ****ing turtle against a centurion, and thats butt hurting people. Sorry, your meta is gone now. Find something else to hide behind.

If your to defensive against the centurion, your going to have a bad time. If you do not know how to dodge, your going to have a bad time. If you cannot parry a move that is slow and always comes from the same direction every ****ing time...your going to have a bad time....

What needs to happen is not nerfs, these characters were what the game needed. They need to rework older characters to conform to a better meta....the dont suck balls meta. Seriously tho, if you stand their and wait for a parry.....your going to have a bad time.

Seriously tho, cents are aggressive, dodge and smack...they have low health.

Bjron_Ironside
05-17-2017, 06:57 AM
Finally someone that gets it. The hero's just came out and people are moaning already because they haven't learned how to adjust to them in the few hours that the hero's have been released. I'm slowly getting used to fighting centurion and dodging his kicks/punches. His lights are fast but since I've put in hours fighting good PKs, my reaction time is on point. Now I just need to put in time in playing centurions... shinobi is another animal lol. But the thing is, my raider can 2 shot a shinobi with heavies. Lol.

cragar212
05-17-2017, 07:07 AM
Well within about an hour of s2 beginning we discovered his infinite wall splat combo doing 120 damage if he is at full stamina when he gbs you near a wall.

Yes it's a glitch and will be fixed yada yada.

Yes you still need to get gbd near a wall yada yada

JohnWick87
05-17-2017, 07:10 AM
He is quit strong though. But hey, as you said, everybody has to get used to him. I play him myself and i am surprised how many people and classes i defeat. But still there are players that destroy me , where i have no chance ;)

So centurion is just a new but very cool class =) (sure some things have to be adjusted a little bit. He is very strong.But there are other classes who are 2 )

L647
05-17-2017, 07:12 AM
It would have went a LONG way if they let non-season pass holders play them in custom games vs AI duel only... hell let non-season pass owners actually look at the god damn move set AT LEAST but no, instead it just brings you to the buy a season pass page.

Phallicmenace
05-17-2017, 07:15 AM
The main reason people hate him is the fact that he can kill you from 100-0 with a wall. I have no idea if it's a bug or not but if it's intended I'm going to stop playing and go back to better balanced fighting games.

JohnWick87
05-17-2017, 07:30 AM
The main reason people hate him is the fact that he can kill you from 100-0 with a wall. I have no idea if it's a bug or not but if it's intended I'm going to stop playing and go back to better balanced fighting games.

I dont think, this should be like it is. No class, should be able to do this. Even though Conquerors or other dash classes could maybe do the same with the right timing. Dunno

Obdach01
05-17-2017, 08:46 AM
The only thing in need of a huge nerf, is the community in the forums, who want a nerf before undestanding mechanics.

Skyler11733
05-17-2017, 09:02 AM
I have to disagree with you just a tad. I think the kick/punch mixups are fine and the wall combo will obviously be fixed but i really think he needs a nerf to his heavy pin into free knockdown and top heavy. it does an absurd amount of damage from just one hit. I'm playing shinobi atm because im getting tired of lawbringers slow *** guard switch and this guy almost kills me from hitting one pin at 0 gearscore. anyone who gets high gear score with him will be able to one shot shinobi.

darkspawn2101
05-17-2017, 09:19 AM
We cant learn because we cant access the class exept in PVP, and it's based off all the unblockables in a game where the timing for dodging sucks.

You cant practice because you dont have him and your only choice to learn is to face people who have been playing the class since it released in order to 'get used to it', which half the time is relying on dodge which isn't that great a mechanic considering most of his attacks have tracking.

Yeah, no.

Skyler11733
05-17-2017, 05:10 PM
Dont know why yours isnt doing as much damage as these guys are to me. if I get hit by one pin i get hit with a full combo that does most of my health easy. not to mention their absurd stamina drain combos. once your out of stamina vs one of them its pretty much over. Kicks and gaurdbreaks into free pinning heavies galore.

Supercool5150
05-17-2017, 05:15 PM
Well within about an hour of s2 beginning we discovered his infinite wall splat combo doing 120 damage if he is at full stamina when he gbs you near a wall.

Yes it's a glitch and will be fixed yada yada.

Yes you still need to get gbd near a wall yada yada

Hmmm....What is this wall splat combo you speak of?

Porch-Skunk
05-17-2017, 05:16 PM
As of today it has become harder in my mathces against people who are able to dodge and parry instead of freak out when they see stuff. The newness is wearing I think, I am def getting killed more lol. As far as doing tons of dmg to the shinobi tho....have u been grabbed by a shinobi combo? Bye bye all my health too. Dodge game is key to beating the new champs. I have a tough time with shinobi, but I do not think they are op. More and more I am getting use to their movements and how to counter them as well as the centurion. Most centurions I beat pretty easily, but I have also spent a lot of time playing him to find his weaknesses.

Again, I think they key change right now is the disturbance in the meta. These new characters shake it up and change how we must play. I really hope future characters do the same.