PDA

View Full Version : Just another ''git gud'' thread.

ewoksking
05-17-2017, 04:57 AM
To everyone saying the new heroes are overpowered, I have something to say to you:

Get gud. For the love of salt.

Thanks for watching

BeefMan_
05-17-2017, 05:30 AM
They're broken. No amount of smug "git guds" will change that.
/thread

EinarYT
05-17-2017, 05:39 AM
They certainly aren't broken. Centurion is very easy to counter with just a side step. He has nothing without his kick/punch. Shinobi is manageable at this stage but i can see it becoming a problem once players learn how to use them properly but for now you can't really say OP.

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 12:49 PM
Centurion is imbalanced in 4v4 matches..

Way too much spammable unblockable CC. Its no fun. you just get bounced around til dead.

Not to mention a 120 DMG!!!! (yes its true) punish from a GB into the wall..

Just money grubbing UBI being ****s as usual.

Herbstlicht
05-17-2017, 12:59 PM
Nah, stuff is way more complicated. We now got more strong heros, thats fine. For the upper class and balance in general, this is favorable. It only sucks if you enjoy playing the low-tier heros. I mean Shinobi isn't worse then PK or Valk, just different. But Centurion loves crushing the lower tiers. His punishment is insane and he can nicely open up too. And you can't really use range to your advantage due to him charging his heavys. So wiffing attacks into something useful is very dangerous. Though thats true for Shinobi too.
If you enjoy the upper tier however, you got plenty of tools. Assassins are well suited against Centurion. Warlords can trade efficiently. Warden can use swift attacks and his 50/50. Valks swift attacks work well too. Just to give a few examples.

PleaseBeGentIe
05-17-2017, 01:01 PM
u dude must be one of the happy season passers here huh? u were dump enought to buy the pass and now u re dumber to brag about it on forum?
here is ur reply. git gud against u ppl is impossible. if u could play with ur self not even YOU could beat him xD this stupidity knows no time and space