PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi's need to kill themselves

KSI K9 HANDLER
05-17-2017, 04:55 AM
So I can't be the only one who's noticed this bug, when fighting in an area with Pitfall traps or ledges when a Shinobi does his double backflip thing with the fall behind him he kind of does this, well it looks like he jumps into the pit but instead of falling bounces off a floor that's not there and sorta teleports 5 feet to the right of where he was standing originally. They should fix this so if the Shinobi does a backflip into a pit he falls and kills himself or they should make it so that he can't do the backflip. It's rather annoying I go to try to kill someone and he backflips and avoids my charge because of this bug

ewoksking
05-17-2017, 05:19 AM
This has been adressed in this thread I believe.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1669612-Just-another-git-gud-thread

RoosterIlluzion
05-17-2017, 05:27 AM
I support this 100%. If you're careless enough to back flip into a pit, Buh-bye.
And for those that play him and cry NO! Just remember how those ****boys that toss player off ledges always say, " know your surroundings and stay away from ledges."

KSI K9 HANDLER
05-17-2017, 05:31 AM
This has been adressed in this thread I believe.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1669612-Just-another-git-gud-thread

links broken

pancakerz
05-17-2017, 05:42 AM
I support this 100%. If you're careless enough to back flip into a pit, Buh-bye.
And for those that play him and cry NO! Just remember how those ****boys that toss player off ledges always say, " know your surroundings and stay away from ledges."

following this logic, any Shugoki or Raider should be able to run into pits with their charging attacks. Yet I haven't seen anybody complaining about that.

I am firmly against players being able to put themselves into pits unless they actually jump off like an idiot (which I totally have never done before....:rolleyes:). They should just treat pits like a wall for the sake of that maneuver.