PDA

View Full Version : How to know which is Max stats and which is 2nd?

SanaMinatozaki-
05-17-2017, 03:27 AM
I am very disappointed with the new gear stats.

I open crates to get epic gears and i am so confuse with all the percentage and stuff.

For balance gear stats whereby all will be positive +, that is still fine.

For the normal gear whereby 2 positive and 1 negative, for the two positive stats, we don't know whether which is the higher one and which is the lower one.

Example:

Attack
Execution health regen
Revive speed

We want attack to be the max stats, than maybe execution healh regen no. 2 and revive speed as the dump /negative stats.

Please advice.

Brunn_MgAmadd
05-17-2017, 03:30 AM
so far ive only been able to find out by comparing

SanaMinatozaki-
05-17-2017, 03:36 AM
so far ive only been able to find out by comparing

Yes by comparing so they forcing u to open more crates. to compare. you may already get the ideal gear u want but u dunno whether it is the best.

Example
Attack +
Execution health regen +
Revive speed -

but u not sure whether attack is highest. and u need to keep open crate until u get a

Attack +
Execution health regen +
Revive speed -

and it shows a different in attack and execution health regen value.

Fenrirwolf24
05-17-2017, 03:40 AM
I normally go to the item and highlight upgrade to see what it increases.

Brunn_MgAmadd
05-17-2017, 03:46 AM
i dont use crates just reward loot but yeah i guess this new system may improve crate sale. ive played 4 hours and already i have what i think its the gear i want in all but shoulders (still purple). so just play man, u'll get to the point where its a bore to destroy items to not clutter pretty fast.
i have like 20 unopened crates and dont see the need to use them...

edit: ofc i have high rep char so the loot is allways yellow

SanaMinatozaki-
05-17-2017, 03:47 AM

yea but there is no way to differentiate whivh is the highest one and which is the 2nd one.

anyway i found this spreedsheet, it shows all the stats of all level 21 epic gear.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ALx0aVHhjiKRxigh_NpWiVTgc8P_rWWI8ugRV_PX-o/edit#gid=819529794

It will still be a little hard to differentiate 19, 20 and 22 and so on...

SanaMinatozaki-
05-17-2017, 03:49 AM

yea but there is no way to differentiate whivh is the highest one and which is the 2nd one.

anyway i found this spreedsheet, it shows all the stats of all level 21 epic gear. very thanksful to the guy that create this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ALx0aVHhjiKRxigh_NpWiVTgc8P_rWWI8ugRV_PX-o/edit#gid=819529794

It will still be a little hard to differentiate gear 19, 20 and 22 and so on...

bmason1000
05-17-2017, 04:14 AM
That is incredibly helpful, thank you.

SuomiKissa
05-17-2017, 05:06 AM
I said last week this will be a cry.

Comparison of gears is now difficult. gray and blue still manages to, but the purple and gold gear is difficult.
- because the abilities are not comparable to each other because they do different things
- the lines were quick to tell and instantly revealed which ability gave the greatest advantage now the numbers do not tell directly

* I want the old metric meter back !!!!!!.
http://i1.aijaa.com/t/00770/14383117.t.jpg (http://aijaa.com/vhC2i5)

SanaMinatozaki-
05-17-2017, 05:15 AM
I said last week this will be a cry.

Comparison of gears is now difficult. gray and blue still manages to, but the purple and gold gear is difficult.
- because the abilities are not comparable to each other because they do different things
- the lines were quick to tell and instantly revealed which ability gave the greatest advantage now the numbers do not tell directly

* I want the old metric meter back !!!!!!.
http://i1.aijaa.com/t/00770/14383117.t.jpg (http://aijaa.com/vhC2i5)

hope this help https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=819529794
but it i only for lvl 21 epic gear. other epic gear level dom't have.

i also hate the new gear

kweassa1917
05-17-2017, 05:23 AM
Honestly, I feel that there's no need to exactly look for "which are max stats" now.

We tend to think about which gear is highest in which stat, but I think that's actually just a habitual residue from pre-v1.07. Now, I don't really care about which gear gives me best ATT or DEF or etc... but rather I just judge by the numbers themselves... is that +5% better for me or not... is that -15% a worthy risk... and etc etc.. so it seems that just comparing the relative UPs and DOWNs from the gear you currently have seems to be the only information that really matters nowadays.

Like, for example... in the above picture you guys posted.. now, it doesn't matter "which of these?".. just go by the numbers and see if you like that stat...

RoosterIlluzion
05-17-2017, 05:41 AM

I open crates to get epic gears and i am so confuse with all the percentage and stuff.

For the normal gear whereby 2 positive and 1 negative, for the two positive stats, we don't know whether which is the higher one and which is the lower one.

Example:

Attack
Execution health regen
Revive speed

We want attack to be the max stats, than maybe execution healh regen no. 2 and revive speed as the dump /negative stats.

Please advice.

You can definitely tell Attack & Defense aren't Max. They only add maybe 6 or 7 % tops, while others go up to 70+%

kweassa1917
05-17-2017, 05:44 AM
You can definitely tell Attack & Defense aren't Max. They only add maybe 6 or 7 % tops, while others go up to 70+%

IMO that's a result of different variables and how it works in calculation.

My theory is for ATT and DEF, yes, 6~7% is the max. Other stats work differently, so for those stats, higher numbers are the max.

I've even got a pretty confident educated guess as to how the calculation works.

Father_Giliam
05-17-2017, 05:47 AM
Would be great if they added bars in addition to the % or color coat the % to help make it more clear which is the main stat and which is the secondary.

SuomiKissa
05-17-2017, 05:48 AM
hope this help https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=819529794
but it i only for lvl 21 epic gear. other epic gear level dom't have.

i also hate the new gear

Thanks to you.

But this must not be a solution to the problem. I want to see the right change through the game, not from any separate link or paper.

I talked to my friends about this yesterday, they also found this system extremely difficult, confusing and time-consuming.
* In fact, I also updated the wrong items, so money went wrong.

Alustar.
05-17-2017, 05:48 AM
The stat weights arent the same type of tug of war that we had before, I address this in another thread, but each pice of a particular level could have varying degress of buffs/debuffs that build further with leveling. The percentage is to give you a baseline figure of how much that buff/debuff will affect your character.

Alustar.
05-17-2017, 05:49 AM
Honestly, I feel that there's no need to exactly look for "which are max stats" now.

We tend to think about which gear is highest in which stat, but I think that's actually just a habitual residue from pre-v1.07. Now, I don't really care about which gear gives me best ATT or DEF or etc... but rather I just judge by the numbers themselves... is that +5% better for me or not... is that -15% a worthy risk... and etc etc.. so it seems that just comparing the relative UPs and DOWNs from the gear you currently have seems to be the only information that really matters nowadays.

Like, for example... in the above picture you guys posted.. now, it doesn't matter "which of these?".. just go by the numbers and see if you like that stat...

This right here, instead of looking for a "Magic bullet" gear spec, you need to tailor your gear to fit the role you want in combat.

Father_Giliam
05-17-2017, 05:54 AM
This right here, instead of looking for a "Magic bullet" gear spec, you need to tailor your gear to fit the role you want in combat.

And how about the situation where someone favors one stat over another and would prefer to have the gear focus on that? Currently, the only way they can tell if a stat is the main stat is to compare to one that has the favored stat in a higher or lower %, but still positive, but not where all stats are positive. Adding the bars in addition to keeping the % would make this more clear without having to rely on happening to have a comparable gear and has no downsides as far as I can see. The bars they used during the Warrior's Den stream would be perfect, just add the % next to them.

SuomiKissa
05-17-2017, 05:57 AM
Would be great if they added bars in addition to the % or color coat the % to help make it more clear which is the main stat and which is the secondary.

So it should have been carried out, it would be a clear

kweassa1917
05-17-2017, 06:05 AM
And how about the situation where someone favors one stat over another and would prefer to have the gear focus on that? Currently, the only way they can tell if a stat is the main stat is to compare to one that has the favored stat in a higher or lower %, but still positive, but not where all stats are positive. Adding the bars in addition to keeping the % would make this more clear without having to rely on happening to have a comparable gear and has no downsides as far as I can see. The bars they used during the Warrior's Den stream would be perfect, just add the % next to them.

Of course, more comprehensive interface would be always welcome. Think of it as not an objection to the request, but rather a "the changes probably won't come, so you could cope it this way" advice I guess.

Alustar.
05-17-2017, 06:35 AM

The stats come with indicators for how greatly they increase and decrease each stat. The point I was trying to make was the each stat is measured individually. I'm not sure that gear piece will have the same primary/secondary correlation.

Father_Giliam
05-17-2017, 07:21 AM
The stats come with indicators for how greatly they increase and decrease each stat. The point I was trying to make was the each stat is measured individually. I'm not sure that gear piece will have the same primary/secondary correlation.

They do, all thats changed is how its presented (ignoring the rebalancing of numbers and addition/removal of various stats). This new presentation is nice, as you can see the numbers that you gain/lose. Problem is, its now difficult to tell which of the 2 positive stats is the one being increased more relative to its maximum.

Of course, more comprehensive interface would be always welcome. Think of it as not an objection to the request, but rather a "the changes probably won't come, so you could cope it this way" advice I guess.

Its likely they won't change it, atleast not any time soon, but, its still good to point it out in the hopes it will be taken into consideration. If it doesn't happen, people will either just stick to the comparing method (unfortunately) or end up using something like a spreadsheet.

Gray360UK
05-17-2017, 11:07 AM
anyway i found this spreedsheet, it shows all the stats of all level 21 epic gear. very thanksful to the guy that create this.

That spreadsheet is gonna be really helpful, shame I didn't see that early last night.

For me, it took 4 hours, 5 free Crates and 26,000 Steel worth of additional Crates to get enough items to figure it all out for myself.

That was a fun 4 hours ... :rolleyes:

S0Mi_xD
05-17-2017, 11:17 AM
That spreadsheet is gonna be really helpful, shame I didn't see that early last night.

For me, it took 4 hours, 5 free Crates and 26,000 Steel worth of additional Crates to get enough items to figure it all out for myself.

That was a fun 4 hours ... :rolleyes:

Sry, i tried to make it as fast as possible - it cost me all my 14 crates and around 4000 steal to get those numbers.

And also tried do spread it over the forum.

:nonchalance:

Gray360UK
05-17-2017, 11:23 AM
Sry, i tried to make it as fast as possible - it cost me all my 14 crates and around 4000 steal to get those numbers.

And also tried do spread it over the forum.

:nonchalance:

Haha no problem, I feel like I have a slight advantage because I went through the process myself anyway, I have a really good understanding of the range of stats and can quickly make decisions on what to keep and what to dismantle now. Also, the silver lining was that opening all those Crates got me every new * special weapon for my Peacekeeper (the Leen and Dharen weapon sets) so it wasn't all bad :)

Good work anyway, I hope everyone sees your spreadsheet and thanks for making it :)

rossato2109
05-17-2017, 02:30 PM

Example:

Attack
Execution health regen
Revive speed

Please advice.

I am confused as well. Due to this new ****ed up system I ended up wasting thousands of steel last night just to find out I was upgrading the wrong stuff.

rossato2109
05-17-2017, 02:38 PM

anyway i found this spreedsheet, it shows all the stats of all level 21 epic gear.

It will still be a little hard to differentiate 19, 20 and 22 and so on...

Thank you, thank you so much! It won't bring back the steel I wasted but it will help preventing me to waste more.

SanaMinatozaki-
05-18-2017, 02:17 PM
how?