PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi bug?

Fenrirwolf24
05-17-2017, 03:09 AM
Ive noticed when Shinobi does his charge it glows blue or red. Now you would think blue would mean its a gb and red means its an attack. But yet you can still get attacked when its blue. So im not sure if this is intended or if it is a bug. Ubisoft??

Deathdrawn
05-17-2017, 03:13 AM
It's not a bug, you just don't understand how it works.. The charge is ALWAYS blue, but once you hold it long enough, it flashes red, meaning it will do maximum damage if you decide to release heavy attack and hit them with a ranged attack, or that the enemy will still be guard broken when they're pulled to you IF you decide to guard break. If you don't charge it up and guard break, the enemy is pulled to you and released from guard break. If you don't charge it up and you throw a heavy, then it'll only hurt a little bit. Hope this helps.

DuhSavagePickle
05-17-2017, 03:16 AM
Ive noticed when Shinobi does his charge it glows blue or red. Now you would think blue would mean its a gb and red means its an attack. But yet you can still get attacked when its blue. So im not sure if this is intended or if it is a bug. Ubisoft??

Sorry I didn't answer you earlier.

It's not a bug. It's made to be that way. The shinobi's long distance attack is chargeable too 2 levels. Red I believe being the first level of charge, and Blue being the last level of charge.

When the attack is only charged to the first level and they throw it and it grabs you and pulls you in, they do not get a confirmed heavy.

BUT, if they charge it to level 2(blue) and they grab you with it, they get a confirmed heavy.

That's what is confusing you, when you see blue you assume it's a Guard Break and then you open yourself up to an attack.

I had the same problem at the beginning buddy

Fenrirwolf24
05-17-2017, 03:16 AM
It's not a bug, you just don't understand how it works.. The charge is ALWAYS blue, but once you hold it long enough, it flashes red, meaning it will do maximum damage if you decide to release heavy attack and hit them with a ranged attack, or that the enemy will still be guard broken when they're pulled to you IF you decide to guard break. If you don't charge it up and guard break, the enemy is pulled to you and released from guard break. If you don't charge it up and you throw a heavy, then it'll only hurt a little bit. Hope this helps.

So really theres no way to tell if its gonna be a gb or an attack until they release it?

DuhSavagePickle
05-17-2017, 03:18 AM

Thanks for clearing up that the attack is always blue then flashes red. I had that part confused alittle in my post. (Didn't see yours until after I posted it)

Fenrirwolf24
05-17-2017, 03:18 AM
Sorry I didn't answer you earlier.

It's not a bug. It's made to be that way. The shinobi's long distance attack is chargeable too 2 levels. Red I believe being the first level of charge, and Blue being the last level of charge.

When the attack is only charged to the first level and they throw it and it grabs you and pulls you in, they do not get a confirmed heavy.

BUT, if they charge it to level 2(blue) and they grab you with it, they get a confirmed heavy.

That's what is confusing you, when you see blue you assume it's a Guard Break and then you open yourself up to an attack.

I had the same problem at the beginning buddy

Okay that makes sense semms kinda dumb to me but atleast its not that good of a move.

DuhSavagePickle
05-17-2017, 03:20 AM
So really theres no way to tell if its gonna be a gb or an attack until they release it?

Yeah that's true. But it's telegraphed alittle when they throw out a GB. I believe a little burst happens around the shinobi right before he throws it and you also see a little red shield.

Other than that, you cannot tell if it will be a GB or attack until it's released.

That's where longer distance is your friend. It helps give you time to figure out which one is thrown and react to it.

Fenrirwolf24
05-17-2017, 03:22 AM
Yeah that's true. But it's telegraphed alittle when they throw out a GB. I believe a little burst happens around the shinobi right before he throws it and you also see a little red shield.

Other than that, you cannot tell if it will be a GB or attack until it's released.

That's where longer distance is your friend. It helps give you time to figure out which one is thrown and react to it.

Yeah you have time to either get out of range before the 2nd charge or use a jump attack.