PDA

View Full Version : New patch. New heroes. New season. Amazing

Sincerity117
05-17-2017, 03:02 AM
Seriously it's so fun right now. All the crying and salty posts spewing bs about the 2 new classes and the gear stat differences are just so outlandishly ignorant and I see them everywhere when it hasn't even been 24 hours. Maybe all those of you crying were never that great at the game to begin with? Maybe you just don't like changes? Maybe you just can't adapt. Then leave and good riddance. For the rest of you, I'll enjoy every experience I have fighting you on whatever battlefield we're set on. Happy killing and water the sacred ground with the blood of your enemies.

Udonitron
05-17-2017, 03:09 AM
Yawn.......

Dr-KaBoom
05-17-2017, 03:15 AM
We got a badass here.

IDubbaDownI
05-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Loving the changes as well brother. With all the self-proclaimed experts on the new characters leaving, probably see a decline in the rage quit population. Another welcomed change

Knight_Raime
05-17-2017, 08:01 AM
I'm having a fair bit of fun as well. I can't help but feel like part of the reason people find these guys strong (besides not actually learning them) is because they both break the mold of this game. they handle the defensive meta beautifully. and they actually have kits instead of 2 safe moves and an annoying tactic. I can only hope that once they nerf the defensive meta they'll have learned from the new people they keep bringing in and properly improve and flesh out the base game kits a bit.