PDA

View Full Version : Holy sh-

Hormly
05-17-2017, 12:32 AM
One parry from a cent and its all over jack. nukes a HUGE portion of your health and takes your stamina to 0.

did they even test this sh-?

now tell me its too early like robots

Netcode_err_404
05-17-2017, 12:33 AM
seems fair. One parry from a warlord and he can make me travel the entire map to the farthest ledge. So... i would take the 0 stamina drain.

Hormly
05-17-2017, 12:34 AM
seems fair. One parry from a warlord and he can make me travel the entire map to the farthest ledge. So... i would take the 0 stamina drain.

points for creativity I guess

VolatileKnight
05-17-2017, 12:42 AM

I'd rather get ganked by a Lawbringer, Conqueror, Nobushi and Warlord than take on the Centurion or Shinobi by themselves. Chunking health this much is not normal, as no other character can do it. But of course, you meta-nerds defend your new overpowered toys lmfao

ViciousOphidian
05-17-2017, 12:43 AM
One parry from a cent and its all over jack. nukes a HUGE portion of your health and takes your stamina to 0.

did they even test this sh-?

now tell me its too early like robots

It's not too early. It's right on time. Gotta make that 2 week exclusivity entertaining after all. Imagine if they were just right or underpowered. PPL would be swarming the forums demanding reparations from Ubisoft because their gold editions are ''not worth it''.

Netcode_err_404
05-17-2017, 12:43 AM
I'd rather get ganked by a Lawbringer, Conqueror, Nobushi and Warlord than take on the Centurion or Shinobi by themselves. Chunking health this much is not normal, as no other character can do it. But of course, you meta-nerds defend your new overpowered toys lmfao

Beeing ganked by a warlord its easy, the hard part is finding someone with a nobushi

And what exactky is a meta nerd ? But even more important what new toys ? The ones i do not even own ? LOL

Brunn_MgAmadd
05-17-2017, 12:59 AM
and they say this is not pay2win... :|
when the cent gets truly released he will take a huge nerf....

blizard did the same thing with Heroes of the Storm see where is that game now....

Epoqx
05-17-2017, 01:01 AM
You guys can go play pokemon.

Hormly
05-17-2017, 01:37 AM
I dont like the way the game is going, seems like its all about stunlocking and sh- :/ think it might be time to bow out, injustice 2 anyone?

ViciousOphidian
05-17-2017, 01:58 AM
I dont like the way the game is going, seems like its all about stunlocking and sh- :/ think it might be time to bow out, injustice 2 anyone?

I would. But i spent all my injustice money on For Honor. Also it's not on PC.

SerArthur-Dayne
05-17-2017, 02:10 AM
My only small gripe with cent is his "In air" tracking.

Example I threw out a light attack that fell short as bait as a shinobi, and the Cent decided to jump attack my "failed" light attack, but then I used backflip off that light so he would land where i was just a moment ago, in order for me to follow up with a GB combo, But... He literally changed direction mid air and extended his flight trajectory by a good 10-15 feet. Looks really crazy, I ll see if I can capture it next time.

Netcode_err_404
05-17-2017, 03:02 AM

I don't really like injustice, BUT i think at the moment is more funny to play. Tried the beta on ps4 and i need to admit people there actually play, in a show of combo and frenetic action.

Just finished a 1v1 against a turtle warlord. God, i was literally die with boredom.

Mia.Nora
05-17-2017, 03:25 AM
Yep just dropped For Honor, going back to injustice 2.

It is not about power imbalance, simply put fighting vs a shinobi is unfun regardless of what. And fighting against a gank that has centurion is just pointless.

Vordred
05-17-2017, 03:33 AM
they really need to Drop the Stun on the Kick. it should just be like other unblock able bashes.

giving a character unblockable stuns is a bit BS if you ask me

dekot11
05-17-2017, 03:41 AM

I personally don't think the new characters are all that OP, haven't really met a centurion who can damage half my health with a single combo after a kick though. I'll probably change my mind once that happens. Both of them are really squishy too. Ninja obviously is squishy but centurion has even less health than orochi. The kick is pretty easy to dodge but I don't think a single mistake should result in half your health.

All that said, I do agree that more spammable unblockables is a lazy and crappy way to fix the defense meta. The way the devs are going, doesn't seem like warlord or warden will ever be toned down. No wonder they think warlord is fine.