PDA

View Full Version : What's the problem??

thekingshad
05-17-2017, 12:24 AM
I seriously don't know why people are complaining about the new heroes. I've been destroying these new characters with ease. The shinobi is extremely fragile and the centurion is relatively easy to dodge.

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 12:27 AM
Playing the shinobi makes you actually need to pick your shots, because yeah that life pool goes in seconds. Environmental hazards like fires are almost as bad as ledges now, I got heavied into a fire, full health to critical, it's a challenge and one I am loving lol.

Dizzy4213
05-17-2017, 12:33 AM
Playing the shinobi makes you actually need to pick your shots, because yeah that life pool goes in seconds. Environmental hazards like fires are almost as bad as ledges now, I got heavied into a fire, full health to critical, it's a challenge and one I am loving lol.

I don't mind the health pool, but his reflex guard is tilting me so much. I don't understand why it depletes so much faster than other assassins. I'm really hoping it's a bug. With the way it is now, you have to block an attack at the very last second, or you'll be dead before you know it. It also makes surviving a 1v2 almost impossible.