PDA

View Full Version : The new gear stats look bad

A4einboy
05-17-2017, 12:14 AM
Why even change it ? there was nothing wrong with the first stats . the way it was at launch was easier to understand ...first revenge now the whole gear stats hahaha something is not right ....why not look into the lights from pk or maybe even looking at consoles for a break . Dont get me wrong i really dont care anymore devs do what ever you guys think is "right" smh

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 12:18 AM
I don't understand where people are coming from with this. In the last spread, we had ok I get a big boost here, medium here, nothing here, but we didn't know what that meant. Now we can see that oh, this piece gives me either 3% more attack or 20% higher stamina pool,which do I think will be more useful? To me the numbers are a good help in making choices.

ezzy0001
05-17-2017, 12:19 AM
You hit it right on the head I'm furious all my character s are trash now I have a warden that's a prestigious level 9 and an orochi level 12 I feel like I'm starting over

Netcode_err_404
05-17-2017, 12:19 AM
I don't understand where people are coming from with this. In the last spread, we had ok I get a big boost here, medium here, nothing here, but we didn't know what that meant. Now we can see that oh, this piece gives me either 3% more attack or 20% higher stamina pool,which do I think will be more useful? To me the numbers are a good help in making choices.

numbers are BY FAR better than bars.

I want to see the %%% not useless bars that means nothing.

A4einboy
05-17-2017, 12:23 AM
i main raider rep 24 and i think i would need more than one thing high i can understand not all three but now only one hahahaha .....i guess well see how it goes