PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? new char and patch? New chars. so strong!!!

Powachi
05-16-2017, 09:53 PM
Hi Ubisoft. If you think seriously about releasing the chances, I would like to return all the money for the game and buy. That imbalance, and the limitation that only seasonal passers are, is unacceptable. The Japanese is twice as fast and thanks to GB it is very powerful. Pretor has several unblocking attacks. You must not miss these unbalanced characters. A lot of players are very upset. You messed up a good game! I will wait 14 days if nothing changes I will demand to make all the money! Through Steam

DeLatv
05-16-2017, 09:56 PM
I won a dollar cos of you, thanks! :D

Alchemist..
05-16-2017, 09:59 PM
U can still buy season pass and have them today what is so painful for u? Thats just 7 days early access for 40 euro, and biggest benefit from season pass. Did ubisoft own u something because u buy game today and other players know all the chars? I dont think so..

Kraxers
05-16-2017, 10:23 PM
I cant speak for shinobi but centurion is really strong on gank squads but not that great at 1v1. He doesn't have "intensive mix-ups". As soon as people get use to parry their moves I think it will be just an avarage character. Think about it what does he do better than warden?