PDA

View Full Version : Update v1.07 Multiplayer AI Match Rewards/Orders Progress STILL Not Being Credited

MechaG2
05-16-2017, 08:03 PM
Well, I'm ticked. Update v1.07 has finally been released, and it includes a multitude of bug fixes, balance tweaks and new content, but Ubisoft didn't fix the %$#@ing "Our servers are taking too long to respond" error when playing multiplayer AI matches. For some time now, every game mode has been affected by this problem except 2v2 Brawl.

Back when For Honor launched, 1v1 Duels was the only game mode that had this issue when playing with the AI in multiplayer, and as frustrating as it was, I was confident Ubisoft would fix it reasonably soon. Instead, one of the later updates actually made matters worse, and now all multiplayer AI game modes suffer the same problem except 2v2 Brawl. So we went from having one game mode having this issue, to every game mode except one having this issue... Ubisoft, please fix this already!

Pebbleofwrath
05-16-2017, 09:06 PM
I've been having this problem as well for over a month. For many people it seems to only be affecting matches against ai, for me it's affecting everything except 2v2 Brawl matches. I supported a ticket with Ubisoft and they gave me a long list of fixes. When I tried them, I got rewards for one pvp match, then back to the same problem. I tried them all again...no luck. Then Ubisoft didn't respond any more to my requests. I finally uninstalled the game because of this crap. Until this gets fixed, I won't be playing any more.

Gizzlorc
05-16-2017, 09:13 PM
I supported a ticket with Ubisoft and they gave me a long list of fixes.

could you share those with us?

i am experiencing the same freaking bug...everything beside 2v2 brawl wont give xp or rewards or quest progression...that sucks big time! makes the game much less appealing to me...which is a shame because its a great game beside the servers ;) :nonchalance:

Gemini-Iceland
05-16-2017, 09:42 PM
Don't even try support. I had an open ticket with them for 3 months because duelvsai didn't give rewards. They were still 3 month later asking me for dxdiag info and crap even though that issue was on every pc in the world....

MechaG2
05-17-2017, 06:10 AM
Yeah, I believe it. I've had some major headaches dealing with Ubisoft's technical support center in the past, and I want to avoid that again if at all possible.

Still, this issue with not getting our match rewards and Orders progress is a serious problem, and I can't freak'n believe that with all the fixes and adjustments included in this update, Ubisoft didn't address this issue that's technically been in the game since launch. Only the problem is more severe now because every game mode except 2v2 Brawl is affected. And it's been like this for over a month. It's extremely frustrating. They need to fix this problem ASAP.