PDA

View Full Version : New Season New Problems

CaIamityKey1
05-16-2017, 05:17 PM
I cannot believe they did this.
They broke this game once more. Now Shinobi can run away like a fuc**** naruto character and centurion can spam his ublockables... Clap. Clap.
Gear score 144 Lawbringer, cannot win any outnumbereds, since shinobi and centurion spam their unblockables that stun me, i can't see anything, plus, i can't attack. Clap. Clap.
15K per each new hero ... Clap. Clap.
Raider buff? Is it aslo there? Dunno.

Good job, Ubisoft, I'm glad, I didn't feed you with season pass. Idiots.

Antonioj26
05-16-2017, 05:20 PM
it's been 3 hours..... just relax dude.

TheLastPandaa
05-16-2017, 05:24 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder641/54755641.jpg

Sykoink
05-16-2017, 05:27 PM
I cannot believe they did this.
They broke this game once more. Now Shinobi can run away like a fuc**** naruto character and centurion can spam his ublockables... Clap. Clap.
Gear score 144 Lawbringer, cannot win any outnumbereds, since shinobi and centurion spam their unblockables that stun me, i can't see anything, plus, i can't attack. Clap. Clap.
Raider buff? Is it aslo there? Dunno.

Good job, Ubisoft, I'm glad, I didn't feed you with season pass. Idiots.

The new characters were just released, the majority don't even know what move sets the new characters have or how to counter and punish them. You have a 144 Lawbringer, and you can't win outnumbered fights and blame it on Ubisoft and the new characters that you don't know anything about yet? LOL!

Bjron_Ironside
05-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Trash player is trash. Go play neopets since this game is too hard for you, lil boy.

Ggshadow
05-16-2017, 05:46 PM
gear score 144 lawbringer, cannot win any outnumbereds, since shinobi and centurion spam their unblockables that stun me, i can't see anything, plus, i can't attack

koffkofflawbringercanspamkoffkoff

koffkoffyoucanstuntookoffkoff

RatedChaotic
05-16-2017, 06:21 PM
Need more inventory space............Im a horder........lol

Alustar.exe
05-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Does he have the clap or something?

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 06:29 PM
Seems the devs did a good job in lowering discrepancies between gear tier.

cragar212
05-16-2017, 06:33 PM
Well anyone with atleast a slight understanding of the game knew the new characters would be top tier as soon as movesets were released.

Ubi said they didn't want the new characters to have the same limited options the existing characters have.

#balancebyubi

CaIamityKey1
05-16-2017, 07:44 PM
Seriously? K/D/A 3.56(overall) and deathmatches on lawbringer is 6.80. But maybe I am haha...

CaIamityKey1
05-16-2017, 07:48 PM
They were, but what now? Everyone will keep spamming like it was with orochi and pk. Next of it, I meant outnumbereds that are with Shinobi/Centurion ganking. Another ones are pretty easy. And yeah, I blame Ubisoft for everything they've done with the game. Lawbringer was a god before patch, now it's hard to play with shove only, since I didn't use it recently.
The game was perfect on the beginning(except connection).

Antonioj26
05-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Seriously? K/D/A 3.56(overall) and deathmatches on lawbringer is 6.80. But maybe I am haha...

Then why are you crying so hard?

CaIamityKey1
05-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the answers. I don't blame any players for their playstyle, but making so much unblockables attacks on one character is too much. I am pretty sure everyone that wrote it has season pass and already plays with these trrash characters, thanks again.

Antonioj26
05-16-2017, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the answers. I don't blame any players for their playstyle, but making so much unblockables attacks on one character is too much. I am pretty sure everyone that wrote it has season pass and already plays with these trrash characters, thanks again.

Lol you are the biggest baby ever my dude. It's been 6 hours. Remember when people were losing their mind over nobushi being OP during the beta? Well where is she now? Just give it some time

darkspawn2101
05-16-2017, 07:56 PM
I dont reallly need more time to figure out how these classes playstyles are counterproductive to good game balance.

darkspawn2101
05-16-2017, 07:58 PM
Lol you are the biggest baby ever my dude. It's been 6 hours. Remember when people were losing their mind over nobushi being OP during the beta? Well where is she now? Just give it some time

Current time arguement isn't an arguement. Come up with a reason many unblockables with no guarenteed guardbreak off dodge, or a character designed for range in a melee focused game are balanced, or stop posting.

Antonioj26
05-16-2017, 08:00 PM
I dont reallly need more time to figure out how these classes playstyles are counterproductive to good game balance.

Same thing people said about Ana when she launched in overwatch. People thought she was complete garbage but after they learned how to use her she dominated the competitive scene for the longest time. The opposite can be true also, just quit crying and learn their counters. Seriously just give it at least a week.

Antonioj26
05-16-2017, 08:02 PM
Current time arguement isn't an arguement. Come up with a reason many unblockables with no guarenteed guardbreak off dodge, or a character designed for range in a melee focused game are balanced, or stop posting.

Current time argument is an argument though since we barely have any time to grasp what these characters are or aren't capable of. You haven't even allowed anytime to find out there hard counters or weaknesses. Imagine if we just made a tier list in the first 6 hours of any game and then made a tier list 3 months later. Do you think it will be the exact same?

DrExtrem
05-16-2017, 08:16 PM
Unblockable spam is what makes thus game so unnerving to play.

Solution? Add more unblockables, that can be spammed.

Logic ladies and gentlemen.

KSI K9 HANDLER
05-16-2017, 08:19 PM
s.
wait a minute...so if you have the season pass you STILL have to buy the character? I am hearing this right

Alustar.exe
05-16-2017, 09:01 PM
Unblockable spam is what makes thus game so unnerving to play.

Solution? Add more unblockables, that can be spammed.

Logic ladies and gentlemen.

Parry moar?

Alustar.exe
05-16-2017, 09:02 PM
wait a minute...so if you have the season pass you STILL have to buy the character? I am hearing this right

No they are free

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 01:09 PM
The OP is correct.

darksavior1977
05-17-2017, 02:01 PM
PVP forum crybabies, ruining games since EQ. Easier to cry than adapt, especially if devs ever cave to such behavior, nothing new here. I swear the least competitive people on earth are PVP gamers, they whine harder than anyone shy of leftists I have ever seen.