PDA

View Full Version : Can't find any for honor matches with moderate/open NAT

FiIthyCasuaI
05-16-2017, 09:10 AM
I bought the game today, I installed it, Proceeded to play a single duel match which took me an excruciating 6 minutes to find. At first I thought, Wow this game must be unpopular.

I then proceeded to que for another game, Was in the que for around 15 minutes, than came some silly error which said it wasn't able to find a match I was eager to play, So i kept queuing.. one hour later, same error popped 3 times, still no game, 3 HOURS LATER, STILL NO GAME!!! (P.S. MY NAT LEVEL IS MODERATE AND MY CONNECTION IS STABLE)

I than allowed all the ports through my firewall, Both UDP and TCP, Tried again, same thing, no games found

I even reset my hosts, Same thing, no games found.

So i decide to verse A.I. in dueling. I verse the A.I. with two separate matches. Than comes up a message "We're sorry but our servers are taking longer to respond than anticipated You're reward will come automatically when the response comes in"

I know there's an "Emergency Maintenance" Going on, But it was quoted that it " WILL NOT affect titles developed after November 2015"

I played one match and can't find another and cannot even get rewards. what a joke of a company

6 hours later, Not a single match... and STILL didn't get that server response. What the actual sh1t?!?

Mia.Nora
05-16-2017, 09:14 AM
This is two separate issues. Not finding a match is a very common state of the game for many regions/platform combinations. For Honor player population is divided by both region and platform. There are several regions where it is hopeless to find a match except local peak time.

vs AI servers not responding issue is an ongoing bug that started 2 weeks ago with no fix in the horizon for now.

oh and welcome to for honor :D LOL

FiIthyCasuaI
05-16-2017, 09:18 AM
This is two separate issues. Not finding a match is a very common state of the game for many regions/platform combinations. For Honor player population is divided by both region and platform. There are several regions where it is hopeless to find a match except local peak time.

vs AI servers not responding issue is an ongoing bug that started 2 weeks ago with no fix in the horizon for now.

oh and welcome to for honor :D LOL

It even says "Very high activity" It is peak hour in Sydney where I live

Egotistic_Ez
05-16-2017, 09:23 AM
What platform are you on? I logged out about 30min ago but was getting games in one or two minutes for both dominion and duel for the xbone from tassie.

The ai issue is a known bug though, can't fix that. :(

FiIthyCasuaI
05-16-2017, 09:24 AM
What platform are you on? I logged out about 30min ago but was getting games in one or two minutes for both dominion and duel for the xbone from tassie.

The ai issue is a known bug though, can't fix that. :(

I'm currently playing on PC

Egotistic_Ez
05-16-2017, 09:42 AM
I know the PC population is substantially lower than on the consoles, but there should be someone on... Maybe try again at 10 after the patch drops. If you can't get a game then there has to be something wrong on your end.

SnugglesIV
05-16-2017, 10:33 AM
It even says "Very high activity" It is peak hour in Sydney where I live

That's your problem. As a fellow player from Aus, it really depends on when you queue up. Even if it says "very high activity," you can spend up to 6 minutes waiting for a match. I find that 8pm is a BIG peak time for Australian players, and especially VS AI matches.

Also, don't try to queue for Skirmish or Elimination. Literally nobody in Australia plays it. I've only played in 2 different Elimination lobbies in my entire time playing For Honor. That mode is dead as ****.

Mia.Nora
05-16-2017, 11:10 AM
I know the PC population is substantially lower than on the consoles, but there should be someone on... Maybe try again at 10 after the patch drops. If you can't get a game then there has to be something wrong on your end.

Sad story, it is that bad on PC Oceania. Skirmish Elimination simply does not exist in Oceania, and Dominion can only be found during peak hour.

SnugglesIV
05-16-2017, 11:14 AM
Sad story, it is that bad on PC Oceania. Skirmish Elimination simply does not exist in Oceania, and Dominion can only be found during peak hour.

Ehhh. I've been able to play Domination at 11am. It does take a little bit to find a match sometimes, but usually you can find a match in less than 6 minutes (I know, 6 minutes is heaps of time). Don't expect to see new faces though. There's at least 6 people that I have played against or with several times. If I see their name/emblem, I instantly remember that I've played against them and I more or less remember their main.