PDA

View Full Version : Blind Justice Unavoidable... Sometimes?

Casper5632
05-16-2017, 07:24 AM
I need to know the situation in which blind justice can be avoided, because it seems to be completely random. I played as a warden and was locked into taking the hit when I get stuck in it, but I find wardens who are easily able to avoid it 100% of the time. Heavier classes seem unable to avoid it, but lighter classes I am never able to hit. What are the qualifiers for being locked into taking a blind justice?

MentulaXL
05-16-2017, 08:52 AM
if you get light parried u can't avoid it, if it's a heavy parry u can dodge it or counter parry it

SnugglesIV
05-16-2017, 10:26 AM
On a light parry, Blind Justice is guaranteed. On a heavy parry, you should be able to parry it. Also, he can't feint Blind Justice so IF he goes for it after a heavy parry then feel free to parry him with ease and laugh at him.

Felis_Menari
05-16-2017, 01:52 PM
As has been already said, a light parry guarantees Blind Justice. However, if you were parried as a Conqueror, well...you get to laugh and dodge/counter-parry Blind Justice for some still unknown reason (dev's have yet to comment on it as far as I know).

Dizzy4213
05-16-2017, 01:56 PM
As has been already said, a light parry guarantees Blind Justice. However, if you were parried as a Conqueror, well...you get to laugh and dodge/counter-parry Blind Justice for some still unknown reason (dev's have yet to comment on it as far as I know).

I think it's because Conqueror has faster recovery time than everyone else.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 03:02 PM
Blind justice is guaranteed after a light parry.

If you heavy parry you can parry it and have a free GB because LB's cannot cancel it, because the game is balanced. So you can just parry them and GB and insta kill with a gravity kill.

Conquerors are completely immune, in both lights and heavies because conq is dead according to the community and needs a huge buff asap.