PDA

View Full Version : Unable to watch stream today. Who won the duel

SplugeKing
05-16-2017, 01:40 AM
Title

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 01:52 AM
Unable to watch stream today. Who won the duel

The Unblockabe + Unparriable + spammable skills won the day, m8. The true winners who got the last laugh. :rolleyes:

SplugeKing
05-16-2017, 02:04 AM
The Unblockabe + Unparriable + spammable skills won the day, m8. The true winners who got the last laugh. :rolleyes:

True talent doesn't need that crap. I'm sure the other guys don't either

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 02:09 AM
True talent doesn't need that crap. I'm sure the other guys don't either

Yeah...see... first, I recommend you take a seat... and I'm sorry to break you this.. but...

:D

The pattern they've shown, was that in the first few opening matches they were a bit conscious of the cameras, so they actually didn't use much of those... like sypher for example, cutting down on HB useage... but later... well...

I'll leave it to your imagination :D :D :D

SplugeKing
05-16-2017, 02:27 AM
Yeah...see... first, I recommend you take a seat... and I'm sorry to break you this.. but...

:D

The pattern they've shown, was that in the first few opening matches they were a bit conscious of the cameras, so they actually didn't use much of those... like sypher for example, cutting down on HB useage... but later... well...

I'll leave it to your imagination :D :D :D

Lol sit down for what? You're telling me they used the best characters? No way!!! I was able to watch this first few matches. They punished the spamables. Getout of this thread and go outside and socialize because you're coming off aspie af

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 02:34 AM
Lol sit down for what? You're telling me they used the best characters? No way!!! I was able to watch this first few matches. They punished the spamables. Getout of this thread and go outside and socialize because you're coming off aspie af

Actually, they didn't "punish" anything. I'm not sure which "first few matches" you're talking about, because they basically proved to the world the "spams can be countered and punished" theory was garbage crap.

They didn't "punish" anything. Shove-lights weren't dodged nor blocked, headbutt wasn't dodged, and vortex wasn't countered. All they did -- pragmatically -- was they made sure to never get caught by an unavoidable GB-heavy while trying to dodge a spam skill. Instead, they just weathered through the UB-guaranteed light hits, and then moved out of range to reset.

So I'm really sorry if your favorite star player wasn't playing the way you thought they would, but hey, that's reality for ya. *shrug*

Brologna_Xeno
05-16-2017, 02:57 AM
The Warden nearly perfected 3-0 both his matches. Was there even a lone winner? Got the impression that they just when down the list for everyone playing 2-3 matches, people with 2 wins+ moved on to dominion.

And yeah the Warlord definitely held back against that Orochi to make it look like a contest.

The Shugoki was sad. Every light parried.

Mostly though it is, whoever was the aggressor in the match, loses. THough only the Warden/Raider were really parrying was kind of surprised the assassins weren't. Did you notice Sypher, when he Headbutts, never even attempts a second hit off headbutt? Even that attack is 'not safe' enough for him.

SplugeKing
05-16-2017, 03:17 AM
The Warden nearly perfected 3-0 both his matches. Was there even a lone winner? Got the impression that they just when down the list for everyone playing 2-3 matches, people with 2 wins+ moved on to dominion.

Gotcha ty

UrWaifuAintReal
05-16-2017, 03:23 AM
Who was the Warden fighting against?

Remember that only SypherPK, Petemoo and iSkys were pro players, and I'm currently watching Petemoo's lawbringer destroying fairlight's Warden ATM doing the exact things that I've been saying.

SplugeKing
05-16-2017, 03:34 AM
So I'm really sorry if your favorite star player wasn't playing the way you thought they would, but hey, that's reality for ya. *shrug*

Actually he went 3-0 in duels but nice try again

Brologna_Xeno
05-16-2017, 03:35 AM
Warden fought Warlord (not a very impressive one, wasn't Sypher), and a Nobushi that was a good player, but his lights were getting parried into guaranteed top heavies and wall throws.. Was no contest.

The Shugoki was the saddest. VS Cypher as a Raider. But Cypher didn't really show off any of Raider's new buffs/changeups, because all he had to do was parry Shug's light spamming. Was a sad fight. Though I understand to some extent, I hate fighting Raiders as a Shugoki without gear. Shug's Stamina limitation is a real liability in that match up.

The Berserker VS PK was really the only interesting match imo.

edit: iskys was the warden, think he fought a Orochi too? I felt their pain.

the Nobushi was the Dead or Alive tourney champ, rikatoo or something

same Shugoki guy who got destroyed by Sypher's raider iirc

he didn't have a good day.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 03:51 AM
So who won at the end ?

Brologna_Xeno
05-16-2017, 03:56 AM
There's wasn't a single winner of the 1vs1. It wasn't a tournament. If you won 2 1vs1s you got to move on to the 4vs4 as part of team Shadow or team Might.

Shadow went on to win I think, but it was mostly just background sound, by then I wasn't watching anymore.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 03:58 AM
There's wasn't a single winner of the 1vs1. It wasn't a tournament. If you won 2 1vs1s you got to move on to the 4vs4 as part of team Shadow or team Might.

Shadow went on to win I think, but it was mostly just background sound, by then I wasn't watching anymore.

shadow team was the one with ?

UrWaifuAintReal
05-16-2017, 04:09 AM
Most of the players in the 1 v 1 tournament would pass for mid level players at best TBH, I don't know how they got invited.

Netcode_err_404
05-16-2017, 04:20 AM
Most of the players in the 1 v 1 tournament would pass for mid level players at best TBH, I don't know how they got invited.

And they are the only ones who tried to actually play the game.

Will be honest, i have prefered the duels without sypher and iskys more action, more gameplay-

Knight_Raime
05-16-2017, 04:31 AM
technically no one since it was people fighting to get a spot in the dominion matches that happened later on in the stream. The people who got there were: TrU3, Cartoonz, Fatal-feit, Rikuto, petemoo, Iskys, Sacriel, and sypherpk.