PDA

View Full Version : No more sudden death

AlexHuaTian
05-16-2017, 12:30 AM
How would you feel about the end of sudden death in Dominion. Near the end of every match, the spawn pop stops for the losing team. Usually leaving one member of the losing team to fend for themselves and the other players to just sit there and stare at their screen, not being able to respawn. Many players just feel demoralized and abandon the match. Either because they get chased around in a 4 v 1 scenario. Or they are already dead and left with nothing to do.

How about, instead of sudden death. Some other method is used to determine a victory. It can be something creative or something simple. Like first team to X amount of points. This would give leavers more incentive to stay than to just to stare at the screen twiddling their thumbs.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-16-2017, 12:37 AM
Sudden death is fine.

I love the ability to make a comeback. I couldn't care less what impatient kids do while they are dead. If they can't wait a few minutes then I don't want them on my team in the first place.

Alustar.
05-16-2017, 01:54 AM
How would you feel about the end of sudden death in Dominion. Near the end of every match, the spawn pop stops for the losing team. Usually leaving one member of the losing team to fend for themselves and the other players to just sit there and stare at their screen, not being able to respawn. Many players just feel demoralized and abandon the match. Either because they get chased around in a 4 v 1 scenario. Or they are already dead and left with nothing to do.

How about, instead of sudden death. Some other method is used to determine a victory. It can be something creative or something simple. Like first team to X amount of points. This would give leavers more incentive to stay than to just to stare at the screen twiddling their thumbs.

You mean to tell me don't want to fight to your last?
I fight till I'm dead, cause fighting game?