PDA

View Full Version : Different minions

Tomas_Jari
05-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Please Ubi, make those minions little bit different for each other. They look the same. Something do with them. Thx

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 11:10 PM
They are merely the peasant rabble.

They don't deserve to have different looks.

TheMalakith
05-16-2017, 01:11 AM
I agree for the vikings, they look awefull. The captains do look good on the other hand.

DrExtrem
05-16-2017, 08:41 AM
Its hilarious, when you execute an enemy and a bearded viking minion applauds you, using a female voice.

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 08:47 AM
I would actually prefer more stronger, powerful minions alongside the 1-hit weak ones... maybe spawn at weak : strong = 2:1 ratio...

IMO having stronger, more powerful minions with stronger damage + 2 hits to kill, would help differentiate the set roles/specializations a bit more clearly, so a vanguard class really has some meaning in Dominion.... basically, make mid mob lines much more dangerous for an assassin class, less dangerous for a heavy, and feeling right at home for vanguards...

So:

* assassins = best in moving between spots as fast support

* heavies = best in holding onto side zones

* vanguards = best in clearing mid

Tomas_Jari
05-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Ye, youre are right. I agree with that, too.

I would make them more DIFFERENT. That it will look like real WAR. Make for example 3 types of minions. Or I dont know, 5 types. Another shields or chests, or helmet...?

Or add archers, but this is another story, I just do not want 50 samelooking minions on battlefield. It does not look real and good. Am I right?

Make them look like peasant rabbles, I don't care, but different.

Thank you

Wateverdude
05-16-2017, 09:38 AM
Well I always smh when a Viking/Samurai minion holding his sword by the blade and stab other minion in the chest.