PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any new game modes in the future??

Ngallo22
05-15-2017, 08:52 PM
The modes described by some warriors in this community are excellent.

New modes would absolutely bring people back and give a fresh look to the game.

Will there be any new types of game modes in the future?

Blasto95
05-15-2017, 09:11 PM
I would assume so...eventually...

If they were to release a new game mode, I would assume it would be a big advertising point for season 3 and not a mid season feature of season 2.

Unless you consider Ranked an actual different game mode which may come out during season 2 at some point.

Personally id like to see how a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (aka free for all) would go.

Ngallo22
05-15-2017, 09:17 PM
I would assume so...eventually...

If they were to release a new game mode, I would assume it would be a big advertising point for season 3 and not a mid season feature of season 2.

Unless you consider Ranked an actual different game mode which may come out during season 2 at some point.

Personally id like to see how a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (aka free for all) would go.

Not sure about that free for all, but would love a defense mode where you have to protect a catapult against other enemies/waves of minions. Or a castle attack/defense mode that includes certain tasks to weaken the castle...along with a siege. they could call it "siege mode" itd be AWESOME.

But I agree with you on the release time. But hopefully something is leaked or mentioned because i'm craving a new mode.

Capoupacap
05-15-2017, 09:25 PM
FredX, Jurassic please put Damian on the stand about this subject !!!

The_B0G_
05-16-2017, 12:16 AM
Not sure about that free for all, but would love a defense mode where you have to protect a catapult against other enemies/waves of minions. Or a castle attack/defense mode that includes certain tasks to weaken the castle...along with a siege. they could call it "siege mode" itd be AWESOME.

But I agree with you on the release time. But hopefully something is leaked or mentioned because i'm craving a new mode.

I wrote a post a few days ago with those exact ideas, I even called it siege mode lol

kweassa1917
05-16-2017, 01:53 AM
Horde mode... Zombie apocalypse mode...

...for some reason I keep smelling this.

Alustar.
05-16-2017, 03:20 AM
Horde mode... Zombie apowcalypse mode...

...for some reason I keep smelling this.

Could do a Halloween event, for the month every character is given a themed costume/executions/emotes?!

Ngallo22
05-16-2017, 03:42 AM
Could do a Halloween event, for the month every character is given a themed costume/executions/emotes?!

yes but the devs NEED to see this thread first!!!!!!

Ngallo22
05-16-2017, 03:46 AM
I wrote a post a few days ago with those exact ideas, I even called it siege mode lol

its a beautiful idea!!! I can't believe they haven't said anything about it yet..

The_B0G_
05-16-2017, 04:15 AM
its a beautiful idea!!! I can't believe they haven't said anything about it yet..

Yeah, like I said in that post too, they already have the maps and most of everything they need to create the mode.

A Ubisoft guy did respond, said he would pass it along to the dev team.