PDA

View Full Version : Could we have some news about new game mode release ????

Capoupacap
05-15-2017, 04:30 PM
I was waiting some in last dev stream :( And I don't speak about ranked mode....

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 04:33 PM
How about we fix the game we have before we get more stuff to break?

CandleInTheDark
05-15-2017, 04:34 PM
I was waiting some in last dev stream :( And I don't speak about ranked mode....

I don't understand why people think there is a new game mode due. The devs have always been clear, two heroes, two maps. Reps have also said, repeatedly, that there is no timeframe on anything like this.

They did say at the end of the last Den there might be news on ranked in today's stream.

Capoupacap
05-15-2017, 06:45 PM
Reps have also said, repeatedly, that there is no timeframe on anything like this.

Didn't heard about anything like this in any stream or news but if you're right, may be dev could take a minute about this.

And it's not the fact it's due or not, it's an hope of some part of the community ;)

And Coyote, average time for a Ubisoft team to give solid solution on connectivity is around 8 month :) :) :)

Come on you two, I see you a lot in post comment. The objective of this post was never a complain on dev job or anything else BUT to have some information about games futur content.