PDA

View Full Version : Isnt there a pre S2 Devstream today?

Hillbill79
05-15-2017, 02:26 PM
As title?

Is it on?

Usual time?

Draghmar
05-15-2017, 02:28 PM
You mean Dev stream that they announced many times to start by 2pm PST (23:00 GMT+2)? :P

Hillbill79
05-15-2017, 02:29 PM
You mean Dev stream that they announced many times to start by 2pm PST (23:00 GMT+2)? :P

I've not seen the announcements :p

Thanks. :)

Egotistic_Ez
05-15-2017, 02:38 PM
I hadn't seen the time myself tbh. 7am 'ey? No chance in hell of me catching that live, lol.

Blasto95
05-15-2017, 03:23 PM
Came here as well looking for more specific info. Like how it will be set up, who are the participants, and ive heard of this event multiple times but not an actual start time until now. Thanks for asking and answering.

And if anyone sees this, still wondering who is participating and how this event will unfold. Any info or link to info is greatly appreciated.

CandleInTheDark
05-15-2017, 03:38 PM
Came here as well looking for more specific info. Like how it will be set up, who are the participants, and ive heard of this event multiple times but not an actual start time until now. Thanks for asking and answering.

And if anyone sees this, still wondering who is participating and how this event will unfold. Any info or link to info is greatly appreciated.

In the flyer,they had Anthony Kongphan, Fairlight Excalibur, Durandal Craft and Sacriel. They said that sixteen players would have a round robin with heroes of their choice, the top eight would be split into two teams to use the new heroes and maps in dominion. There will also be dev interviews and they dropped that there might be something on ranked mode at the end of the last stream.

cragar212
05-15-2017, 03:44 PM
Think also Sypher, skys, tru3, scottjund are going.

Funny how they don't advertise the guys who still play the game.

Then fairlight got caught talking poop about FH and Ubi on his stream lulz