PDA

View Full Version : Why Warlords Have Such a Superior Ledge?

Kraxers
05-14-2017, 08:06 PM
I am really not into write an essay about this. We all know warlord is one of the best classes if not the best even without ledge to kill you. What is the reason behind giving him such superior ledge abilities? It is not like "watch your environment" thing. He just pulls you to environment. Some dominion maps have warlords just waiting to kill you. I really do not understand the mentality.

FledgeSRondo
05-14-2017, 08:18 PM
Here, take some satisfaction in this recent play of mine where 3 Warlords get some karma for their repeated attempts at GB > ledge throw spam, it doesn't solve the problem but it's a sweet sweet comeuppance. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0lZ_bdWmaE

Jediknight482
05-14-2017, 09:05 PM
Because the devs made him this way. lol obvious. every fighting game has different styles of characters. thats just how things work

Hormly
05-14-2017, 09:45 PM
Considering how OP everyone says the Warlord is, I really dont see many of them, im typically the only one in a game with at least 4 wardens

skru_loose
05-14-2017, 09:57 PM
The shield push mechanic is fine, the developers without any consideration of giving said push the ability to direction change like he does and for the extreme distance is not fine in fact it was brainless.

Antonioj26
05-14-2017, 10:21 PM
It's comparable to the warlords if you go straight but it's pretty mediocre in other directions. Warlords is far better

tcs1991.ts
05-14-2017, 10:33 PM
ever played against a raider? they have insane push distance

Push distance and directional control are in two different leagues.