PDA

View Full Version : A Guide to go Berzerk

S0Mi_xD
05-13-2017, 10:24 PM
Hey Community,

i want to share my experience as an Berserker, thats why I start this guide here.
This Guide is in progress - please be patient, updates are comming.

Completeness of this Guide:
25% done

____ _____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____ _____

Structure

Prologue - Introduction to the Berserker
Chapter 1 - Know your Hero

Chapter 2 -
............2.1 -
............2.2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
............4.1 -
Chapter 5 -
............5.1 Tactical Aggression
Chapter 6 - HOW TO Fight

How to approach an enemy:
- if a light/heavy hits, i go into a chain and try to go as far as i can (if it is the first attempt) to see how good the reactions on block of my enemy are and how many attacks i can land until he would try to parry)
- after that my chains/mixups look lilke this (depending on the enemy)

Mix Ups

Light starting combos/mix ups:
- Light > Heavy feint into GB, light or Heavy basic, light or heavy > next chain
- Light > Heavy > Light > Heavy feint into GB, light or Heavy basic, Light or Heavy > next chain
- Light > Heavy > Light > Heavy > Light > Heavy feint into GB, Light or Heavy basic (to risky to start a new chain because of stamina)
- Light > Heavy > Heavy feint into GB, Light or Heavy basic, Light or Heavy > next chain

Heavy starting combo/mix ups:
- Heavy feint into GB, light or Heavy basic, Light or Heavy > next chain
- Heavy > Light > Heavy feint into GB, Light or Heavy basic, light or Heavy > next chain
- Heavy > Light > Heavy > Light > Heavy into GB, Light or Heavy basic, (to risky to start a new chain because of stamina)
- Heavy > Heavy feint into GB, Light or Heavy basic, light or Heavy > next chain
- Heavy > Heavy > Heavy (Bear mauler - rarely use it because its to easy parried) feint into GB, Light or Heavy basic, light or Heavy > next chain

Finisher:
Basicly every combo-heavy can be a Combofinisher.
After the finisher I do:
- Let it go
- feint > parry (if i know that enemy will try to parry)
- feint into a GB
- feint into Light or Heavy basic
- feint into Light or Heavy > next chain

- Whiff (one or more) Light, Heavy or Dodge attack (spinchop, headsplicer) into Finisher, luring them into a Trade.

Slashing Rush: (if it works, instead the zone)
I do use it as:
- Counterattack on some attacks of some classes (like shoulderbash - if it works, it is very effective (you could say Berserker is a Warden killer xD))
- Whiffing it to lure enemies to attack me and trade (Attention! You can only start a chain with a light attack after Slashing rush)

Zone:
Using it when:
- Enemy does not expect it
- to finish the enemy off, if he has less then 1 bar HP
After a Zone:
- You can start a chain with a Light (same like Slashing rush)
- but most of the time i only do the first light after the zone and dodge back after this (because of stamina)

Dodgefeint: (only possible with basic attacks)
- Light or Heavy > dodge without a dodge attack, to irritate the enemy
- Light or Heavy > dodge with a dodge attack, to whiff or (if i am sure it hits) to attack and start a chain