PDA

View Full Version : Some people need to watch their teammates and think 'is this a good idea?'

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 05:36 PM
I was on the high fort map and there is a tower, you know the one >.> I had just cleared two wardens out of the zone that had been camped there forever, looked down and there was someone fighting one of my teammates down at the bottom. I thought eh, why not help, DEATH FROM ABOVE!

I quickly scurried back up the ladder to get my health back only one of the enemy started climbing the ladder. Oh no he didn't. DEATH FROM ABOVE! knocked him off the ladder and to the respawn screen. I scurry up again and I swear, his teammate, who had watched it all go down tried climbing up the ladder. DEATH FROM ABOVE! >.> I nearly got away with it a fourth time but the second of the wardens I had killed to begin with stuck a sword in my back as I started climbing.

Alustar.exe
05-13-2017, 05:39 PM
Lemming mentality at its finest. I'll bet he even said it too. "Don't worry guys, I got this!"

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 05:44 PM
I didn't actually know you could you could do the one hit kill attack while they were on the ladder, I swore I was going to miss, I just know sometimes knocking them down only stuns them so figured why not. Easiest and quickest three kill chain I have ever had.

Alustar.exe
05-13-2017, 05:56 PM
I didn't actually know you could you could do the one hit kill attack while they were on the ladder, I swore I was going to miss, I just know sometimes knocking them down only stuns them so figured why not. Easiest and quickest three kill chain I have ever had.

You just taught me something new. I thought that's what you meant but like you I didn't even know that was a thing. Omg I'm doing this!
Maybe then I'll finally get my first piece of hate-mail.
:( I've been trying so hard!

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 05:59 PM
You just taught me something new. I thought that's what you meant but like you I didn't even know that was a thing. Omg I'm doing this!
Maybe then I'll finally get my first piece of hate-mail.
:( I've been trying so hard!

Well I can confirm High Fort zone A (I think it is A not C) it works

Gray360UK
05-13-2017, 08:16 PM
I can confirm I have done this one-shot ladder drop kill once or twice as well.

It was not entirely intentional the first time, If I remember right my target was on the ground when I launched off of the tower at C on Citadel Gate, but he started climbing and I hit him anyway. That was the first time I knew it was a thing.

bmason1000
05-13-2017, 08:36 PM
watching team mates go to the same zone over and over and getting killed by the same guy over and over. I don't know about you guys but when i see this i just think "f*** it, let them have that one." Especially if its being held by two people? Thats half their team occupied NOT stopping you from controlling the rest of the map.

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 08:50 PM
watching team mates go to the same zone over and over and getting killed by the same guy over and over. I don't know about you guys but when i see this i just think "f*** it, let them have that one." Especially if its being held by two people? Thats half their team occupied NOT stopping you from controlling the rest of the map.

The rest of my team were busy losing 3v2's against them for the most part with one occasionally trying to kill minions, any zone I capped whether b or c was taken right back, I actually got lucky and turned their zone white before they got any regen and finished off what they had taken killing two others.

kweassa1917
05-13-2017, 08:54 PM
But I like baiting jumpers...

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 10:09 PM
But I like baiting jumpers...

Well in that case I apologise

TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ;)

kweassa1917
05-13-2017, 10:19 PM
Like, you see someone eyeballing downwards from a ledge from miles away.... or, conversely, you see a pile of bodies below a tower, and you get the instant feeling "there's someone above"...

...so you pretend as if you didn't see anything, casually approach the ladder or the pile of bodies, and then, dodge roll away... and soon enough, somebody yells "Gerrrrrrrrronimooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" and... and you hear this big **SPLAT** sound next to you... and a free kill... :o

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 10:25 PM
Like, you see someone eyeballing downwards from a ledge from miles away.... or, conversely, you see a pile of bodies below a tower, and you get the instant feeling "there's someone above"...

...so you pretend as if you didn't see anything, casually approach the ladder or the pile of bodies, and then, dodge roll away... and soon enough, somebody yells "Gerrrrrrrrronimooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" and... and you hear this big **SPLAT** sound next to you... and a free kill... :o

Lol >.> in my defence I wasn't looking for it, the first was a kill of opportunity, the second time I was trying to get some damn health back and it was try something crazy or run lol, the third I was laughing so hard all '...is he seriously?' but yeah I can see how that would be amusing.

Alustar.exe
05-13-2017, 11:09 PM

Was that you...? -_-

UbiNoty
05-13-2017, 11:17 PM
When the bloodthirst turns on, the brain turns off.

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 11:32 PM
When the bloodthirst turns on, the brain turns off.

I honestly think that is what it was, they saw me one hit from death and came chasing, eventually I got got climbing onto the ladder. They could have gone around and through the other entrance, I would have been at maybe a quarter or half life, but they wanted up there before I got any regen. At least it is how I figure it.