PDA

View Full Version : PS4 - Suggestions to improve players quality of life.

Le_Milk
05-13-2017, 02:25 AM
Hello!

FIX YOUR CONNECTIVITY

That said, i'll try to say what i didn't saw in the forums already.

- Can we see our orders progression mid game? Specially for those orders that you have to kill countless soldiers, so the poor guy can just go back and play the freaking game instead of staying mindless hitting at bots.

- Access to the scoreboard in the loading screen or character selection screen so we can mute screaming children with their mics.

- I would love a kill cam, or at least a fix to your killer info, because several times it doesn't work, and it's not related to be executed or not.

- More chat options.

Hmmmm I had more... Any suggestions? :P

VJWalker85
05-13-2017, 06:14 AM
Clan system would be awesome. I feel like a kill cam in this game would be kind of useless, that's more of a for thing but the rest of your suggestions I feel is bound to come sooner or later.

Le_Milk
05-16-2017, 06:34 AM
Clan system would be awesome. I feel like a kill cam in this game would be kind of useless, that's more of a for thing but the rest of your suggestions I feel is bound to come sooner or later.

A kill cam would be for entertaining and video recording purposes a nice addition because I find some battles quite amazing and would like to see the ending in a different perspective. :D