PDA

View Full Version : Does the Stealth Feat make it harder to lock onto a PK?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-13-2017, 02:10 AM
I have been having this issue for awhile now, but in this match I just got out of it was REALLY bad.

I was just playing on Citadel Gate and there was a Warlord and a PK who were running around ganking people and for the life of me I could NOT get my game to lock onto the PK while the Warlord was standing next to her. Even though the Warlord was farther away from me than the PK.

My camera just kept skipping over her and locking onto him and that got me killed more than once.

Has anyone else had this issue at all? Is that a function of the feat?

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 02:18 AM
Well it is supposed to hinder aim assist but I honestly don't know if what you were describing falls into that. I keep it for surprising people lost in minion killing or getting the jump in zones you can get lost in. One game I knocked over an orochi looking for someone to death from above over the edge and then had a berserker looking for me and only see me when he had suffered a deep gouge, crossbow bolt and he turned just in time to die to another deep gouge so I can see how it can be annoying lol.

UbiJurassic
05-13-2017, 02:44 AM
The Stealth feat will obscure them from your HUD (remove the icon over your head and remove from the minimap) and will remove aim assist. From what you described, there shouldn't have been a problem locking onto the peacekeeper other than the Warlord continually getting in the way.

Dizzy4213
05-13-2017, 02:44 AM
If I remember correctly, Stealth hides your from radar as well as remove aim-assist, making it harder to hit someone with a ranged projectile. I don't know for sure since I don't play PK.

kweassa1917
05-13-2017, 08:32 AM
The lock range is uneffected.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-13-2017, 08:32 AM
Okay so yeah I just ran into a bug.

Gray360UK
05-13-2017, 11:36 AM
I had the same when trying to lock onto a Berserker once, but I think it's just the game struggling to decide which one I want to lock onto when I keep releasing and re-pressing left trigger. In this case the Berserker was in a crowd of 4 enemies, and he was on 10% health and I just needed to hit him once, but I absolutely could not get the game to pick him as my lock target, so frustrating.