PDA

View Full Version : Should the Shinobi have the Stealth feat?

Sykoink
05-13-2017, 12:26 AM
It would fit the class perfectly. Shinobi's are all about infiltrating enemies quarters undetected right, everything about a Ninja/Assassin is about stealth (Espionage, Infiltration, Sabotage, Assassinations), so it would make perfect sense a Shinobi with such a low health pool has the Stealth feat just like the Peacekeeper.

What do you think?

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 12:36 AM
I believe (not certain, would need to look again) in the gameplay video I saw the stealth feat unlock or on his loadout,

-Edit-

Yeah I had a look, he had stealth, shooting star, something with a lightning bolt and something with a cross on his loadout in the last Den.

Sykoink
05-13-2017, 01:49 AM
I believe (not certain, would need to look again) in the gameplay video I saw the stealth feat unlock or on his loadout,

-Edit-

Yeah I had a look, he had stealth, shooting star, something with a lightning bolt and something with a cross on his loadout in the last Den.

Ohhh thats awesome. Thank you for informing me :)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-13-2017, 02:06 AM
I was about to be upset.

If the NINJA class didn't have the stealth feat then the Dev team truly has no idea what they are doing lol

Egotistic_Ez
05-13-2017, 02:19 AM
He's got bounty hunter, so I'm happy.

Does anyone know what the tier 3 and 4 icons are in this shot (https://youtu.be/XUWlvhHW3rU?t=2719)? I only enjoy a couple of characters so I'm not really up on my icons.

Dizzy4213
05-13-2017, 02:36 AM
He's got bounty hunter, so I'm happy.

Does anyone know what the tier 3 and 4 icons are in this shot (https://youtu.be/XUWlvhHW3rU?t=2719)? I only enjoy a couple of characters so I'm not really up on my icons.

No but they're most definitely stamina and health related. I don't think it's a regen feat since Kensei has a stamina one for his level 1 feat. My guess is they increase his stamina and health, or they're some kind of buff that applies to the entire team. I hope that isn't the case though, as it wouldn't make much sense for an assassin to buff his team.

How do you know he has Bounty Hunter? Only other feats I've seen were in the leaked images. Those being slip-through and arrow storm.

Edit: Nevermind, just seen it on a new loadout. Looks like he also has sharpen blade which is pretty meh and smoke bomb which I've never found to be useful. Was really hoping he would some more hero specific feats instead.

Helnekromancer
05-13-2017, 02:42 AM
Aww if only he had the shadow clones like General Tozen in the campaign and the final unlockable feat, but they only have 1 bar of health. :D

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 03:21 AM
Aww if only he had the shadow clones like General Tozen in the campaign and the final unlockable feat, but they only have 1 bar of health. :D

I hated that fight. I only did it on realistic so I don't know if there were more checkpoints one easier levels but every time he beat me it was back to the damn clones until I wound up just rushing him off the ledge >.> lol

Helnekromancer
05-13-2017, 03:30 AM
I hated that fight. I only did it on realistic so I don't know if there were more checkpoints one easier levels but every time he beat me it was back to the damn clones until I wound up just rushing him off the ledge >.> lol

Oh the clones were easy on Realistic for me, dont remember them other than when Tozen used them I flipped my **** Tozen however is the Broly of Orochi's especially with that badass unblockable kick he did that made me had to run away and wait for my heal feat to come back up. Orochis on Realistic is such bs. :D

CandleInTheDark
05-13-2017, 03:38 AM
Oh the clones were easy on Realistic for me, dont remember them other than when Tozen used them I flipped my **** Tozen however is the Broly of Orochi's especially with that badass unblockable kick he did that made me had to run away and wait for my heal feat to come back up. Orochis on Realistic is such bs. :D

The clones were easy enough, it was just the fifth time I got sent back to them,the first time I got hit by arrows I think, I was all ... I am done lol. Went back to it but the only reason I ever ragequit.

Brologna_Xeno
05-13-2017, 05:05 AM
The lack of checkpoint before Tozen was the worst part of realistic difficulty.

Stupid elephant..

Gray360UK
05-13-2017, 11:50 AM
I killed Tozen first try on Realistic ... just saying ;)

Egotistic_Ez
05-13-2017, 01:19 PM
I killed Tozen first try on Realistic ... just saying ;)

I did too, but I'm pretty sure I threw him off the bridge so I'm not sure that counts, lol.

Actually I think the only time I died was against that berserker chick.

UbiNoty
05-14-2017, 12:55 AM
A ninja without stealth would be like a conqueror without his 'rah'-spam.