PDA

View Full Version : 2 faced Helmet idea i've seen in The Eagle

Sykoink
05-13-2017, 12:10 AM
I've just seen the movie The Eagle and there was this scene where a slave had to fight a gladiator. The gladiator had a helmet with 2 faces, one face was on the front covering his own face and the other face was on the back, covering the back of his head. So when his back is turned towards you, it still looks like he is looking at you.

I thought that looked pretty awesome and i think it would look great in-game especially if you are fighting against multiple enemies, one in front of you and the other from behind you, to both of them it looks like you are looking at them.

Hormly
05-13-2017, 12:48 AM
I've just seen the movie The Eagle and there was this scene where a slave had to fight a gladiator. The gladiator had a helmet with 2 faces, one face was on the front covering his own face and the other face was on the back, covering the back of his head. So when his back is turned towards you, it still looks like he is looking at you.

I thought that looked pretty awesome and i think it would look great in-game especially if you are fighting against multiple enemies, one in front of you and the other from behind you, to both of them it looks like you are looking at them.

/signed, an unsettling look for the cent

UbiJurassic
05-13-2017, 02:45 AM

Creepy, but I like it! I'll forward the suggestion. :)

Karma_Ghost
05-13-2017, 04:37 AM
I think a helmet closer to Dark Soul's Looking Glass Knight (3 faces) would do the Centurion justice. Nobushi already has a rear facing mask.

The Eagle
http://images4.static-bluray.com/reviews/4416_5.jpg

Dark Souls 2 Looking Glass Knight
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/darksouls/images/d/dd/Looking_Glass_Knight_Concept.png/revision/latest?cb=20140815054851

Moondyne_MC
05-13-2017, 09:37 AM
Nobushi already has this, I love it on mine. (:

Ulrichvonbek111
05-14-2017, 11:49 AM
Nobushi already has this, I love it on mine. (:

Try the second Oni engraving on your Nobushi's face,,it has to be blank to begin with.
How wicked does she look now,, 👹💮💮