PDA

View Full Version : Is there a viking bundle coming. Warriors den?

SplugeKing
05-12-2017, 11:42 PM
I thought i remember them saying something like that. Can anyone confirm

CandleInTheDark
05-12-2017, 11:44 PM
There is a celebration bundle with one ornament and one execution for each viking hero. Comes to about 50% off I think they said.

SplugeKing
05-12-2017, 11:48 PM
There is a celebration bundle with one ornament and one execution for each viking hero. Comes to about 50% off I think they said.

Ty

Father_Giliam
05-13-2017, 12:00 AM
Includes exectuion + ornament:

Axe Uppercut + Deathguard for Raider Beatdown + Iron Ravens for Warlord
Severe Amputation + Blood Skull for Berserker
Get the Horns + Jeweled Horn for Valkyrie

Normal total cost: 48k (7k per exectuion 5k per ornament)
Bundle cost: 24k

AkenoKobayashi
05-13-2017, 12:05 AM
So it's just like any other bundle. You can buy it as a whole or you can just buy it individually, like most people. Not really a "celebratory" bundle if there is nothing new for it. I could just drop $100 on steel and buy all of them individually. Would be easier.

bmason1000
05-13-2017, 12:31 AM
So it's just like any other bundle. You can buy it as a whole or you can just buy it individually, like most people. Not really a "celebratory" bundle if there is nothing new for it. I could just drop $100 on steel and buy all of them individually. Would be easier.

How is going to one menu to buy steel, then to the customization for each character and flipping through different menus purchasing those components easier than buying the bundle?

razabak10mm
05-13-2017, 01:31 AM
I wonder if this will be available to those of us who are Vikings but didn't get the s1 rewards. (Yes I have a ticket in to support)

Father_Giliam
05-13-2017, 01:36 AM
I wonder if this will be available to those of us who are Vikings but didn't get the s1 rewards. (Yes I have a ticket in to support)

Its currently available to purchase for all. Go to the store tab in the main menu.