PDA

View Full Version : UbiNoty or UbiJurassic look here

wolfgangoshea
05-12-2017, 08:57 PM
So I'm not one to get upset or complain but this has gone on long enough. People that talk crap about you guys making dumb decisions or that their ideas are far superior than the DEVELOPERS WHO MADE THE GAME just shut up already. People have the audacity to think that they have more knowledge about how a game should be fixed even though they literally have no experience in the field of work when you guys have put in years, decades even to make something great that just ends up getting hated on by ignorant people that whine about stuff they don't like. This is their CAREER people, I'm absolutely positive they know exactly what they need to do to fix the game. I hate that DEVELOPERS get the same reputation of the company's that publish their games. Yes Ubisoft have done some very questionable things with how they go about their business not the DEVELOPERS, but in the end the DEVELOPERS get all the hate for it. Really so many people on this forum think their opinion is the word of GOD and it's absolute truth when most of the time it's just a bunch of crap.

I am not necessarily thanking Ubisoft but the DEVELOPERS behind it all that actually do the work in making the game. You guys really don't get the appreciation you deserve for the countless years you have put into your passion to make great video games.

They are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect and decency.

Here is an example of how you should give a personal suggestion without discriminating them.

I personally think that there should be a loyalty reward for people who stick with their factions from the beginning to the end of each season also give another loyalty reward each season for the people who continue to stay with their faction from when they started playing the game and have never switched. This would really make people think about switching to the "winning" faction.

I'm a Viking from the closed beta because of my heritage. It's my blood and I own it, I will stand tall with victory and I will come back stronger in defeat. I will not bow, I will not retreat, I will not be a traitor to my blood because I'm not winning in a video game.

I want everyone who agrees with me to just post "Thank you Developers for all the hard work you do, we appreciate it."

Lyskir
05-12-2017, 09:08 PM
i agree man

Thank you Developers for all the hard work you do, we appreciate it

wolfgangoshea
05-12-2017, 09:19 PM
i agree man

Thank you man for showing the support for the developers that deserve it.

bmason1000
05-12-2017, 09:48 PM
i agree man

+1

CandleInTheDark
05-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Also agreed.

Dizzy4213
05-12-2017, 10:25 PM
So I'm not one to get upset or complain but this has gone on long enough. People that talk crap about you guys making dumb decisions or that their ideas are far superior than the DEVELOPERS WHO MADE THE GAME just shut up already. People have the audacity to think that they have more knowledge about how a game should be fixed even though they literally have no experience in the field of work when you guys have put in years, decades even to make something great that just ends up getting hated on by ignorant people that whine about stuff they don't like. This is their CAREER people, I'm absolutely positive they know exactly what they need to do to fix the game.

There are many of us, who have tried posting productive feedback over these past few months and it get's completely ignored. Not just buffs/nerfs, but also bug reports and things of that nature. For example, I have tried multiple to times to bring attention to all the bugs that have plagued Lawbringer since release, yet they get ignored. Meanwhile, minor things like the Warden SB switch get fixed because of a huge uproar by all the Warden mains. It doesn't even matter if an Ubi representative notices your feedback because it will just be ignored and support is completely useless. I've also tried messaging Eric on Reddit to get a response but still no luck. They say time and time again, that they want all this feedback etc, but never take most of it into consideration. Hell, the game directors aren't even active on the forums and I doubt they even bother looking at it. As for Reddit, it's mostly full of ****posts and memes. You hardly ever see productive feedback anymore and there's a reason why.

You don't need experience in the field of work to know how the game needs to be fixed. So get off your high horse already! I'm absolutely positive, that they have no idea what the **** they are doing. The fact that they think it's acceptable to get a free GB when blocking Kensei's dash attack, or that Warlord is 'fine', shows that they have no idea how this game is played and why the game is in the state that it is. Roman even mentioned about Orochi wallsplat heavy is 'really powerful' lol. Completely ignorant of the fact he gets a heavy off of a GB lmao. Just listening to them sometimes makes me want to smash my head into a ****ing wall. I'm more or less certain they don't even play the game themselves. Furthermore, they keep bringing up this dumb win/loss matrix BS and think it's a great idea to balance heroes based entirely off of their win/loss ratio which is insane! Do they even realise just how stupid and flawed that way of thinking is? You can't balance the entire game based on each hero's win/loss ratio. There are so many more factors that come into play. The most important one being the skill of the individual player that uses that hero.

Sorry, I didn't intend to go on a rant but I guess my emotions got the better of me. My patience for this game is running low. I want this game to succeed as much as everyone else, but time and time again, the devs prove how clueless they are when it comes to their own game. I don't condone death threats or anything of the sort that people post on this forum, but some of the hate Ubisoft has gotten so far is warranted, and completely understandable. They've still yet to properly fix the connection issues and they take forever to balance the game. It does not take 3 damn months to buff the Raider for God's sake. Ubisoft need to realise that they made some big mistakes. It's time they started being honest with the community and show us that they actually care about the state of this game. Otherwise, they'll lose what little of the playerbase they have left.

I know most people won't agree with what I've said so far, but for me, the devs need to do a lot more than what they're doing now to restore my faith in this game. I won't deny that they've made some progress thus far, which is great, but it's not enough to win me over. As of right now, I don't see the game being balanced anytime soon, judging from their comments about the Kensei and Warlord. If they can't seen the problem with them then I don't know what else to say. If they truly believe that they're are 'fine', then there is no hope for the future of this game.

XxHunterHxX
05-12-2017, 11:29 PM
For Honor is a good ideea...just like the division was or watch dogs or ac and meny others BUT ubisoft ****ed it up evry time....thank you to them ? for what ? taking our money and giving us a broken and dead game ? that you pull your self to play it coz you wasted 100 euros and you dont wana just be a waste....what i relly wana see is the next game they put out when they will see no one is buying the game and no one preorders it they will stop doing this **** and start puting out good games with no nickle and dime sistems wildlands had a ****ty dlc but they keep adding cars and skins for the ingame shop now all the ubi games have ingame shop its discusting....look at Witcher 3 it had the game + 2 expansions that ir like 2 new games + a **** ton of free dlc's thats how you say thank you to the people that buy your games and that game is 70 euros with all the expansions

http://i.imgur.com/29laGja.png

How meny people ir online right now in Witcher 3 ?

http://i.imgur.com/Gn9eUf9.png

For honor is 100 euros and you ghet like a 2 hour campain thats basicly a big tutorial and a rape fest online + tons of micro transactions !

http://i.imgur.com/7wQTnWb.png

And how meny people ir online right now in For Honor ???

http://i.imgur.com/ZYiTEYM.png

So you wana say thank you ? To what ? The big slap in the face with micro transactions ? the 40 euro joke season pass ? no single player good campain ? no servers ? dead population on a mp based game ? the list is so long is not even funny people that try to defend this game ir only doing it for the sole reason of "well i wasted 100 euros i cant say the game is **** or people might think im stupid for buying it" well dont worry i did it to but this was a good lesson for 1. NEVER preorder games 2. Never buy ubisoft games at full prices 3. NEVER buy ubisoft games in general !

Ohhh and another thing its been a big problem and reported by TONS of people the black screen and game freezing at the end of match and what did ubisoft told us to do ???

Was waching the streamer ISkys dude is praticaly the flagboy for this game getting the crash aswell and his rig is top notch, the problem must be like so deep in their code they will be announcing for honor 2 modern warfare whem it is fixed.

Also.

[PC/PS4/XONE] Freeze and Black Screen at the end of a round
Description: Players experience a black screen during the end of any rounds or match preventing them from collecting their rewards and forcing them to restart the game. This can happen on all game modes.
Workaround: restart game
Go to Issue: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...end-of-a-round

FeelsBadMan

wolfgangoshea
05-13-2017, 02:35 AM
There are many of us, who have tried posting productive feedback over these past few months and it get's completely ignored. Not just buffs/nerfs, but also bug reports and things of that nature. For example, I have tried multiple to times to bring attention to all the bugs that have plagued Lawbringer since release, yet they get ignored. Meanwhile, minor things like the Warden SB switch get fixed because of a huge uproar by all the Warden mains. It doesn't even matter if an Ubi representative notices your feedback because it will just be ignored and support is completely useless. I've also tried messaging Eric on Reddit to get a response but still no luck. They say time and time again, that they want all this feedback etc, but never take most of it into consideration. Hell, the game directors aren't even active on the forums and I doubt they even bother looking at it. As for Reddit, it's mostly full of ****posts and memes. You hardly ever see productive feedback anymore and there's a reason why.

You don't need experience in the field of work to know how the game needs to be fixed. So get off your high horse already! I'm absolutely positive, that they have no idea what the **** they are doing. The fact that they think it's acceptable to get a free GB when blocking Kensei's dash attack, or that Warlord is 'fine', shows that they have no idea how this game is played and why the game is in the state that it is. Roman even mentioned about Orochi wallsplat heavy is 'really powerful' lol. Completely ignorant of the fact he gets a heavy off of a GB lmao. Just listening to them sometimes makes me want to smash my head into a ****ing wall. I'm more or less certain they don't even play the game themselves. Furthermore, they keep bringing up this dumb win/loss matrix BS and think it's a great idea to balance heroes based entirely off of their win/loss ratio which is insane! Do they even realise just how stupid and flawed that way of thinking is? You can't balance the entire game based on each hero's win/loss ratio. There are so many more factors that come into play. The most important one being the skill of the individual player that uses that hero.

Sorry, I didn't intend to go on a rant but I guess my emotions got the better of me. My patience for this game is running low. I want this game to succeed as much as everyone else, but time and time again, the devs prove how clueless they are when it comes to their own game. I don't condone death threats or anything of the sort that people post on this forum, but some of the hate Ubisoft has gotten so far is warranted, and completely understandable. They've still yet to properly fix the connection issues and they take forever to balance the game. It does not take 3 damn months to buff the Raider for God's sake. Ubisoft need to realise that they made some big mistakes. It's time they started being honest with the community and show us that they actually care about the state of this game. Otherwise, they'll lose what little of the playerbase they have left.

I know most people won't agree with what I've said so far, but for me, the devs need to do a lot more than what they're doing now to restore my faith in this game. I won't deny that they've made some progress thus far, which is great, but it's not enough to win me over. As of right now, I don't see the game being balanced anytime soon, judging from their comments about the Kensei and Warlord. If they can't seen the problem with them then I don't know what else to say. If they truly believe that they're are 'fine', then there is no hope for the future of this game.
You realize they don't need to answer you. They can just read it and put it into consideration but they don't want to start talking about it because it might take more time than people would be happy with. I'm positive they see most of everything on here but don't have the time to reply to every comment. If they were to do that they would have to hire someone specifically to look and reply to every question on the forums. Hundreds of threads can be made everyday and you want them to specifically respond to yours? They see it OK, give them time to announce it because they have so much on their plate it's ridiculous. You are not a game designer or programmer so you have no idea how long it can be to fix even simple coding. Yes you can continuously complain about things but that will never change or speed any of the process up. You can let it annoy you till no end or you can have faith in them that they are working as fast as possible and doing their best to appease to the whole For Honor community instead of just appeasing to the opinions of a few. Majority rules so they will fix the issues of the masses and not the minority.

Netcode_err_404
05-13-2017, 03:04 AM

COudn't agree more. But rest assured most people will just understand their version of all this post, aka you want the game dead because you are salty. Like if you, me and everyone else who spend mney on this game wants really this game dying.

for the LB, technically all problems should be fixed, fact is, they are not, make way is still bugged, and the impaling riposte still doesn't work properly. I tried to send a ticket, not to mention I got ignored like i've never been ignored in my lfe xD

Dizzy4213
05-13-2017, 03:19 AM
You realize they don't need to answer you. They can just read it and put it into consideration but they don't want to start talking about it because it might take more time than people would be happy with. I'm positive they see most of everything on here but don't have the time to reply to every comment. If they were to do that they would have to hire someone specifically to look and reply to every question on the forums. Hundreds of threads can be made everyday and you want them to specifically respond to yours? They see it OK, give them time to announce it because they have so much on their plate it's ridiculous. You are not a game designer or programmer so you have no idea how long it can be to fix even simple coding. Yes you can continuously complain about things but that will never change or speed any of the process up. You can let it annoy you till no end or you can have faith in them that they are working as fast as possible and doing their best to appease to the whole For Honor community instead of just appeasing to the opinions of a few. Majority rules so they will fix the issues of the masses and not the minority.

Where did I say I want them to specifically respond to mine? I've was saying that I've done my damn hardest to get these bugs and others noticed for months, but to no avail. Sometimes I contemplate if there's any point to posting feedback anymore.

No I'm not a game designer or programmer, but I did study web design in college as well as some programming. In any case, it does not take 3 damn months to tweak a few values. How you can defend this is beyond me.

Majority rules to a certain extent, but more important bugs should be prioritized over minor ones like the Warden SB switch. They fix the Lawbringer shove then activating revenge to knock someone down bug, yet completely ignore broken links in his moveset, missing animation for Make Way and revenge shove not knocking down people at all, because they know it's bugged and so they exploit it to their advantage. It's not just LB, there are many other bugs that they should be addressing first rather than something as minor as Warden's SB switch.

COudn't agree more. But rest assured most people will just understand their version of all this post, aka you want the game dead because you are salty. Like if you, me and everyone else who spend mney on this game wants really this game dying.

for the LB, technically all problems should be fixed, fact is, they are not, make way is still bugged, and the impaling riposte still doesn't work properly. I tried to send a ticket, not to mention I got ignored like i've never been ignored in my lfe xD

Yes, that's usually how it goes. I don't want the game dead because I'm salty. I'm salty because I want the game to succeed, but some of the comments I've seen from the developers seriously makes me question their ability to fix this game. I also hate how the keep stressing this win/loss matrix crap, like it's the be-all and end-all of game balance. I've already explained why balancing based solely off of that is extremely flawed, so I don't think I need to go into any greater detail regarding it.

EDG_Avocado
05-13-2017, 06:14 PM
Not for this game at least.
Game doesn't deserve praise and the game lost 90% its playerbase on PC in 3 months. Thank you for what? ****ing over their customers? I appreciate their warrior's den but that was because many of us were complaining about the state of the game. Broken product deserves no praise nor thanks,

TheLastPandaa
05-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Do you guys remember when the devs sayed (acording with their experience and mighty data) that the real problem with the PK was her side dodge atacks and not her light atack spam?
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/412/134/a47.jpg

UbiNoty
05-13-2017, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the love! And the suggestion as well, wolfgangoshea :D It's always nice to see our hard work getting some appreciation.
We're not perfect but we do try our best to make improvements based all the feedback we receive.

As as for our data - it's only one aspect that we factor in when we try to make balance changes.
And we can admit when what we thought was the right answer was not as on-point as we thought.
But after hearing all of your feedback we did later continue to make changes to PK's light attacks in all of the proceeding patches - 1.06 (I believe) made the most changes to her light attack spam.

https://media.giphy.com/media/12jHPvCe8Nh87C/giphy.gif