PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] inventory exclamation mark

Taediumx
05-12-2017, 12:28 PM
I have this bug on a piece of gear not even in my inventory anymore. Are they gonna fix it @1.07 ?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Its been a known issue since the Beta.

Try and research your issue before you make a thread. Its just a waste of forum space.

Like seriously if you just type it into google you get answers. Don't be so lazy man.

Taediumx
05-12-2017, 01:18 PM

Try and research your issue before you make a thread. Its just a waste of forum space.

Like seriously if you just type it into google you get answers. Don't be so lazy man.

Can u just help and link the answer pls, i couldnt find any official answer about it

Pope138
05-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Can u just help and link the answer pls, i couldnt find any official answer about it

Hey man, welcome to the forums. Sorry about some of our more "edgier" community members.
That inventory bug has been around for a while. The devs don't discuss it much, but they are aware and it should be dealt with soon. It's obnoxious, to be sure.
Sorry I don't have a link for you.

Dry.Fish
05-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Ubi should put up a sticky with current known bugs and work arounds

DrExtrem
05-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Ubi should put up a sticky with current known bugs and work arounds

This would certainly help.

Taediumx
05-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Hey man, welcome to the forums. Sorry about some of our more "edgier" community members.
That inventory bug has been around for a while. The devs don't discuss it much, but they are aware and it should be dealt with soon. It's obnoxious, to be sure.
Sorry I don't have a link for you.

Thank you and for your nice answer

Oni-Nikuya
05-12-2017, 05:16 PM
I think there's a forum bug as well, seems almost every time a read an unnecessarily ****ty comment it has the same picture next to it

JamaasK
05-12-2017, 08:01 PM

He was asking whether or not this will be fixed in 1.07, not specifically addressing this as a newly discovered bug.

UbiNoty
05-14-2017, 12:26 AM
We're very aware that this is an extremely annoying bug, but as far as priorities go this is currently lower down on the list. We will fix it! - and you can always report the bug to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315), but unfortunately we don't currently have an ETA for you all yet on when this will be fixed.