PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 03:19 AM
I've noticed some people will go prone immediately when they see you to make themselves a smaller target. That takes time and I can usually kill them in the time it takes for them to lay down and shoot back at me. However, there seems to be some people I play who can dive down really fast and shoot accurately at the same time and kill me. Who here just starts shooting and doesn't bother to crouch or lay down and who here will dive for the ground when you see an opponent? What do you think is better?

I consider myself pretty average since I usually come in right about in the middle of the pack (kills) in solo games so I'm just trying to see what works better. I just start shooting and don't lay down usually.

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 03:19 AM
I've noticed some people will go prone immediately when they see you to make themselves a smaller target. That takes time and I can usually kill them in the time it takes for them to lay down and shoot back at me. However, there seems to be some people I play who can dive down really fast and shoot accurately at the same time and kill me. Who here just starts shooting and doesn't bother to crouch or lay down and who here will dive for the ground when you see an opponent? What do you think is better?

I consider myself pretty average since I usually come in right about in the middle of the pack (kills) in solo games so I'm just trying to see what works better. I just start shooting and don't lay down usually.

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 06:00 AM
Well for me, i use both tactics, it depends where i stand from the opponent. either im on top of the cliff or just straight ahead. is on top of a hill or sumthing, i just sit. if straight, i go prone.then when someone is looking down at me, i stay standing and just go on for the shot. And it is possible to lie down while shooting accurately, i do it all the time http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 01:33 PM
I used to play it your way but now I just hit the deck really fast and start firing on the way down as i hit the d pad if you know what i mean, the only time i dont get down is if its gonna obstruct my view

"You Want My Biscuits. Well You Can't Have My Biscuits"

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Usually I just blast them before they go prone. Sometimes I go prone too. I don't know I do both.

<center>
http://members.hometown.aol.com/infec7edsniper/images/ghost_recon__17378.gif
<font color="green"> HAVANA,2009 </font> Castro is dead, and Cuba reels from a power vacuum. The Ghosts - an elite team of U.S. Army Green Berets - are deployed. Their mission: halt a drug-funded warlord from sabotaging the islands republic's first free elections in decades.
<font size="1"> If you would like a free nametag, please PM me. </font>
<font color="Red"> Member of PittBull's Mafia </font>
http://www.ghostrecon.com/images/GR_IT_02.swf

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 03:27 PM
if i come around a corner and find a tango at close range...i dive on the ground firing at the same time and i usually come away with a kill...

<center>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/159002/gigasig.jpg</A></center>

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 04:38 PM
Go down firing, just line your sites up as usual but double tap down on the pad, second nature now. I find this lets me drop quickly whilst firing accuratley and I usually come away with the kill too... hehe usually /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 01:55 AM
yeah, i've killed many snipers with my Mp5 with the dive-n-shoot tactic. They miss, so i start dancing around in cirlces, then when i think i know where they are, i stop and hit the dirt. Usually they shoot when i stop, but miss cuz i've already hit the dirt, so i get a nice visual, and plink um off.

XBL gamertag: PYROTEK

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning into the suffering."
Earl Simmons (aka DMX)

USMC DEP (delayed entry program)
Broward, Florida

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 03:56 PM
when im fired on i go prone and then shoot in the dierection
im fired from. sometimes i get a kill....

There is No Power Greater Than X
=========X-BOX RULES============