PDA

View Full Version : Bucket in Teledahn

Rolou2000
01-17-2004, 08:06 PM
I cannot make the bucket move even when I "caught" the sunn in the periscope and puuled the 2 levers. all I hear is some kind od "clunking" for about 5 seconds but nothing move. I am able to jump in the bucket only to have to get out and activate the lever again. Can somebody help?

Thanks

Rolou

Rolou2000
01-17-2004, 08:06 PM
I cannot make the bucket move even when I "caught" the sunn in the periscope and puuled the 2 levers. all I hear is some kind od "clunking" for about 5 seconds but nothing move. I am able to jump in the bucket only to have to get out and activate the lever again. Can somebody help?

Thanks

Rolou

dividertabs
01-17-2004, 10:20 PM
There's a sort of power cable running from the solar collector to the large structure that you linked in to...is it spinning?
Also, have you tried waiting for the clicking to stop? The buckets take a few seconds to start moving even after you pull the lever.
Otherwise it sounds like a bug; try resetting the age.

Ki 01235796 (Atrus)
Fun link: The BEST RPer ever (http://johntitor.com/)

vesselle
01-17-2004, 11:26 PM
i vote for making the long power beam/cable work again. once it's going, you'll flip the lever, get in the bucket and there's no worry about getting in it before a time limit expires.

after you hop in, then it'll start going, all on it's own.

V***V

~~ oh well whatever nevermind ~~