PDA

View Full Version : One revive per round in elemination, but....

Haemmerst0rm
05-11-2017, 08:35 PM
But what about warlord? I'm a warlord main and there is one thing thats interesting to me:

When a warlord gets killed (without execution), and then he revives back. BUT what if warlord gets the auto-revive feat after having been revived before, will he revive again? In other words: warlord has basically 2 revives when he has the feat.

Any respond to this ubisoft to confirm? :p

Infidel.Castro
05-11-2017, 08:36 PM
I would imagine that counts as the 1 revive. The description of the feat says that you can revive without the help of a team mate.

Haemmerst0rm
05-11-2017, 08:40 PM
I would imagine that counts as the 1 revive. The description of the feat says that you can revive without the help of a team mate.

Yes but what if you already had a revive before and gets the feat later after the revive. And when you get killed, will the feat revive urself automatically? Thats the question!

Halvtand
05-11-2017, 08:47 PM
I would say that the feat is it's own thing and does not count towards the limit. Otherwise that feat is as good as useless.

Knight_Raime
05-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Guessing it bypasses the one revive limit. But I hope not. Guy is BS as is. Don't need more cheesing. Though what i'm more concerned about with elim is revive speed and the fact that feats are ready to use every single round. that needs to be changed asap.

pancakerz
05-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Did they put a revive limit on Elimination?
That's something I've been hoping for since day 1, but a single revive is kind of lame. Should have gone Gears of War style with 2 revives per round. Or maybe not, we'll see how this plays out.

xLeapingLizardx
05-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Did they put a revive limit on Elimination?
That's something I've been hoping for since day 1, but a single revive is kind of lame. Should have gone Gears of War style with 2 revives per round. Or maybe not, we'll see how this plays out.

Nah, 2 revives would probably be a barely noticeable change. People barely get revived more than twice as is...

In Gears of War it makes a lot of sense because it is much easier to get someone down than in for honor.
In Gears it takes maybe a full clip from your lancer or a good 1-2 hits from your gnasher, that's it.
In For Honor you have to employ everything and all the skills you have in order to take them down all over again. It's much more difficult than "pew pew".

UbiNoty
05-11-2017, 11:24 PM
We'll ask the team to clarify the change in revive interaction with WL.

Helnekromancer
05-11-2017, 11:45 PM
We'll ask the team to clarify the change in revive interaction with WL.

Coming from someone who has fought 1v4 / 1v3 in Elimination the game becomes Horde Mode for the last survivor. 1 player is annoyingly throwing heavies at you to parry while the other 2 try to sneak in hits and the last one is too scared to fight so he just becomes a medic, reviving anyone you put down. You literally become a Raid Boss.

Or you can fight above the corpse of your enemy fending off them trying to revive him like a Lion defending its prey from Hyenas.

Limiting the amount of times someone can be revived would be a major help. So odds are better in the more skillful player against 4-3 mediocre ones. Making so the group have to fight smarter and not just throw heavies aimlessly.