PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

kanuzira
05-10-2017, 03:27 PM
I have been playing since launch and deployed my assests manually (not every game) but i lack the / for Honor! and the, a reservist achievement. any way this can be added to me?

Gray360UK
05-10-2017, 03:33 PM
No one has For Honor! as far as I know ... Season 2 is the important part of the requirement for that one and we are not quite there yet.

A Reservist seems to skip counting some of the rounds. For me, one of the rounds, I supsect the Round when the servers went down at Round end and the Samurai lost their Round Winner crates, didn't count. In Round 5 I only had 80% completion on that one and it should have been at 100%. When I deployed in the off season however that counted and the achievement popped. Guessing if you deploy in the first round of Season 2 you'll get that one.

UbiNoty
05-11-2017, 12:40 AM
Report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)! The bugged trophies/achievements are on our to-do list - and we'll try to get to them as soon as we get a chance!

King_stitches
05-16-2017, 05:48 PM
Report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)! The bugged trophies/achievements are on our to-do list - and we'll try to get to them as soon as we get a chance!

I did it 2 times and i hadn't a single answer, neither a fix.

Justdawg08
05-17-2017, 01:37 AM
Yup, no fix yet, it's been well over a month since the gamers(whom are clearly smarter than your development teams) have told you it was glitched and you've ignored us. Way to insult your customers Ubisoft.

Gray360UK
05-17-2017, 01:41 AM
I got For Honor! today, as soon as I played a couple of games in Season 2 :)

Justdawg08
05-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Me too Gray. I was expecting that one to unlock today, but A Reservist should have unlocked a month ago. Ubisoft clearly made no attempt to fix it and decided to wait and see if it would unlock at a later point, annnddd it has not.

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 01:54 AM
Me too Gray. I was expecting that one to unlock today, but A Reservist should have unlocked a month ago. Ubisoft clearly made no attempt to fix it and decided to wait and see if it would unlock at a later point, annnddd it has not.

I got it today.

LEAFS1212
05-17-2017, 02:19 AM
yea i contacted ubisoft support, they told me to contact microsoft support, i contacted microsoft support they told me to contact ubisoft support. the achievement 'for honor' does not unlock, even though i have played in every round, the off season, and new season, i have unlocked every other single achievement, for honor is the last one, and its bugged. wait 12 weeks for next season, na i dont think so. after playing so many ubisoft games and every single one of them is broken beyond repair, i think this is the last straw, good thing for gamefly, i dont pay full price for this garbage

M0nty_1
05-17-2017, 01:49 PM
The For Honor trophy popped for me too, after playing for a while.

The A Reservist trophy has not popped, even though I played since open beta. I wasn't manually deploying at e very start, but got the war monger trophy on 5th March, so if the off season counts, I should definitely have A Reservist. I logged a support ticket, not holding my breath...

LEAFS1212
05-18-2017, 08:41 AM
yes offseason counts, as thats when i got my reservist achievement

M0nty_1
05-18-2017, 12:53 PM
I have logged a ticket for the issue of the "A reservist" trophy not being awarded to me. Support are saying that they cannot do anything to fix this for me and that Development are still working on the issue. It seems they might be able to fix it for PC, but they say they can't for PS4.

This is extremely annoying because "A reservist" is the very last trophy I need to get the platinum.

Ubinoty, What is the point of logging a ticket for the issue of the "A reservist" trophy not being awarded if Support can't/won't do anything to fix this?

Dizzy4213
05-18-2017, 12:58 PM
I still haven't gotten the "A Reservist" trophy either. Didn't pop up when I deployed during the Off-Season so I doubt it ever will.

So annoying when it's the only trophy I have left to get.

M0nty_1
05-18-2017, 01:22 PM
btw - I asked Ubisoft Support if the off season counted as a round, and they said it did not.
Psilocybin - perhaps your trophy was just very slow coming through. I had two that took a week to pop. Or Support are mistaken.

M0nty_1
05-18-2017, 01:30 PM
I still haven't gotten the "A Reservist" trophy either. Didn't pop up when I deployed during the Off-Season so I doubt it ever will.

So annoying when it's the only trophy I have left to get.

Dizzy, Are you on PC? If so, Support say that they can update trophies for you.

I had a very long chat with Support, who say they aren't able to see how many rounds the game thinks I have deployed war assets in. This is very concerning to me because if the game thinks I have already deployed assets in 5 rounds, at the end of the 6th it may not trigger awarding the trophy because it thinks I already have it. Then I'm stuck without this trophy, and hence also can't get the plat.

For me, there is a chance that I actually didn't deploy war assets in round 1. It took me a little while to figure out that you had to manually deploy them. Therefore, I'm hopeful that at the end of season 2, round 1 that I'll get my 5.

Dizzy4213
05-18-2017, 01:43 PM
Dizzy, Are you on PC? If so, Support say that they can update trophies for you.

I had a very long chat with Support, who say they aren't able to see how many rounds the game thinks I have deployed war assets in. This is very concerning to me because if the game thinks I have already deployed assets in 5 rounds, at the end of the 6th it may not trigger awarding the trophy because it thinks I already have it. Then I'm stuck without this trophy, and hence also can't get the plat.

For me, there is a chance that I actually didn't deploy war assets in round 1. It took me a little while to figure out that you had to manually deploy them. Therefore, I'm hopeful that at the end of season 2, round 1 that I'll get my 5.

No, PS4.

That is concerning, but I'm not even surprised. They couldn't even tell who deserved the Round 4 rewards during Season 1, so they had to make a public event to give every 3 crates instead.

I'm hoping that too, but as far as I know, I've always deployed them manually. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, although I'm pretty sure it's bugged.

M0nty_1
05-18-2017, 02:17 PM
if i was a dev (who is obviously better than you seeing as thats what they do xD (dont take me to literally for your salt elvels sake) i would def not make this a priority jsut because of your straightforward lack of support and rather unoriginal backlash over something so trivial... i would rather more important things get fixed than an achievement...

If the exact problem is that it already thinks someone has deployed in 5 rounds, and because of a communication break PSN never awarded the trophy, this means this trophy can never be achieved, and hence the platinum cannot be achieved, then this is actually a pretty serious problem IMO.

FRAKTICA
05-18-2017, 03:23 PM
Your "opinion" is noted; your attitude is counterproductive...

The value placed on achievements is subjective. The fact that "A Reservist" is broken and the only thing preventing many from receiving the platinum trophy is not trivial in my opinion.

I have manually deployed in 6 rounds and the off-season and do not have it. It is the only trophy I need for platinum and I am done with this game until UBI does something on this point...