PDA

View Full Version : The 16th pearl

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 02:51 AM
Dudes anybody need some help i like have all the pearls cept one and it's in the city under or around some stair but i can't seem to get to it any help would be most helpful
thanks for anything.

blueunicorn

I am the daemonstrueform!

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 02:51 AM
Dudes anybody need some help i like have all the pearls cept one and it's in the city under or around some stair but i can't seem to get to it any help would be most helpful
thanks for anything.

blueunicorn

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 03:38 AM
All the info I can give is that it was
"Taken back from the Alpha Sections"

Stupid Alphas /i/smilies/16x16_robot-tongue.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 03:44 AM
Thanx for the info, but do you happen to remember how you got it?

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 04:20 AM
Your best chance of finding it is to obtain the pearl detector from Ming-Tzu. Enter the first room or each dungeon and/or Alpha Section and check for pearls you may have missed.

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 05:07 AM
I found the 16th pearl. Its in a hidden passage in the pedestrian district. You go up some steps and in a door to a small room. Jade says something about a secret passage. You need to use Jade to push this cabinent to the right and then you crawl underneath. After that you have to do a bunch of crouching and jumping on conveyer belts and finally you get the 16th pearl.

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Oh, that one. I got confused about which was which.

So, what's the deal with the pearl that appears on the map to the north of the factory? Is that the one you get for photographing animals?