PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for RACISM/CURSES

TillYouCry
05-08-2017, 11:56 PM
Hi ,

Im playing FOR HONOR from the 4th day after release , i've meet many ''salty'' ppls but not like this one, on this night , he was not only ''salty'' he even make fun continously of me and curses/racism words i have like 10 screens and a video of how he refused to play and after the game he curses, so i want to know if is any punishment for such behavior i have prints screens and a record , i will be glad to hear if its a punishment for that . Im sorry if the post is not on the right Sub-Forum and for bad English . I will put the proofs in case is the right post . Have a good night.

Hormly
05-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Trying to police peoples words and opinions? what kind of a removed are you?

im going to be extra 'offensive' just for you suggesting something as evil as word policing

CeIasun
05-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Don't know what ubisoft think but if I where you just post it, or maybe you can send one of the employies on the form a PM. It's a shame this happens.

CeIasun
05-09-2017, 12:07 AM

im going to be extra 'offensive' just for you suggesting something as evil as word policing

Care to explain I didn't understand any thing you stated. I hope you ment something like Rascisime is not a thing that we support.Or the UBISOFT community doesn't support Rascisme?

Antonioj26
05-09-2017, 12:22 AM

Words are like bullets..........but seriously though just ignore them. It's not that hard, people like that thrive on the attention.

UbiJurassic
05-09-2017, 12:27 AM
For Honor does have a Code of Conduct (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct) in place and the actions you described most certainly would violate it. We ask that you refrain from posting the screenshots and video on the forums and instead ask that you send them to our player support team (http://support.ubi.com/). We will take care of it from there and make sure a proper punishment is administered to the player.

bmason1000
05-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Care to explain I didn't understand any thing you stated. I hope you ment something like Rascisime is not a thing that we support.Or the UBISOFT community doesn't support Rascisme?
+1

guest-Nez6tBu0
05-09-2017, 12:59 AM
what a ***** you are, maybe DEVs should create a safe place you alone, maybe map with rainbows?

LastManGunning
05-09-2017, 01:24 AM
dude your name is "till you cry" that triggers me. ubisoft should ban u.

bmason1000
05-09-2017, 01:31 AM
So are you guys openly racist or do you just believe bigotry is totally acceptable?

bmason1000
05-09-2017, 01:35 AM
I mean foul language, whatever. But the guy says they they're throwing racist stuff at him too. This i find unacceptable.

Ulrichvonbek111
05-09-2017, 01:45 AM
I mean foul language, whatever. But the guy says they they're throwing racist stuff at him too. This i find unacceptable.

Indeed my friend. ..+1
Too many rednecks in the world,,we don't need racist people on here or in game...small minded bigots.

RatedChaotic
05-09-2017, 01:56 AM
Dont say a word and have a lady friend talk in the mic. You'll see them change real fast. Sorry for sounding sexist but it works.

RatedChaotic
05-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Indeed my friend. ..+1
Too many rednecks in the world,,we don't need racist people on here or in game...small minded bigots.

Really dude lol. Think about what you just posted.

bmason1000
05-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Dont say a word and have a lady friend talk in the mic. You'll see them change real fast. Sorry for sounding sexist but it works.
That's kind of hilarious. "I might be a racist s***-heel, but theres no excusin' bein' rude to a lady."

Antonioj26
05-09-2017, 02:00 AM

People are going to have these thoughts whether you find it acceptable or not. Let them have their dumb opinions and they will hang themselves. Punishing them won't change their minds and will probably reinforce their beliefs. It also sets a dangerous precedent, who gets to decide where the line is? All of it's okay or none of it's okay

RatedChaotic
05-09-2017, 02:07 AM
That's kind of hilarious. "I might be a racist s***-heel, but theres no excusin' bein' rude to a lady."

Really tho....it works most of the time. I have my wife do it in mmos. You'd be amazed with the stuff i get in the mail. Women make nerds happy lol

watsonclan335u
05-09-2017, 02:07 AM
Hi ,

Im playing FOR HONOR from the 4th day after release , i've meet many ''salty'' ppls but not like this one, on this night , he was not only ''salty'' he even make fun continously of me and curses/racism words i have like 10 screens and a video of how he refused to play and after the game he curses, so i want to know if is any punishment for such behavior i have prints screens and a record , i will be glad to hear if its a punishment for that . Im sorry if the post is not on the right Sub-Forum and for bad English . I will put the proofs in case is the right post . Have a good night.

Maybe you'd like ubi to create a safe space for you in game for you and your snowflake buddies? How about this as an alternative to incessant whining and reporting: there is a mechanism built into the game to deal with situations as grave as you've described, it's an input simply titled "leave match"

bmason1000
05-09-2017, 02:08 AM
People are going to have these thoughts whether you find it acceptable or not. Let them have their dumb opinions and they will hang themselves. Punishing them won't change their minds and will probably reinforce their beliefs. It also sets a dangerous precedent, who gets to decide where the line is? All of it's okay or none of it's okay

Or! Ubi draws the line. Which they have with their code of conduct. But you're right, there's really no changing peoples opinions. I see this kinda s*** and just immediately react, i guess. All we can do is hit report for breaking ubi's rules.

Antonioj26
05-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Or! Ubi draws the line. Which they have with their code of conduct. But you're right, there's really no changing peoples opinions. I see this kinda s*** and just immediately react, i guess. All we can do is hit report for breaking ubi's rules.

Yes but what does that do for you? You never have to see another player you likely weren't going to see again? They are words man, you are giving the words and the people who use them all the power. Yes ubi had the right but it's so hypocritical, someone in this thread used the term redneck earlier but if someone uses a derogatory term to a minority they'd be banned immediately. Maybe someone is offended by the term redneck but it's rare you'll see someone raise any sort of ruckus about it. This generation needs thicker skin, it's a real bummer that our lives have become so easy that words by an anonymous troll is enough to spark any sort of outrage inside of us.

kweassa1917
05-09-2017, 02:29 AM
IMO, "bad language" and "racism" needs to be separated in this issue. People would normally tolerate some amounts of cussin' and swearing, but IMO racism issues are going over the line. There's a point where normal badmouthing turns into crime against humanity, and I don't believe FH players are so stupid they cannot see the difference.

Zero tolrance policy is warranted for stuff that clearly violates the principle of non-discrimination. Racist fu*k scumbags don't have any "rights", since their "right of opinion" is based on denial of others their basic rights. You don't get to holler "freedom of speech" when you deny someone their basic equality.

RatedChaotic
05-09-2017, 02:34 AM
IMO, "bad language" and "racism" needs to be separated in this issue. People would normally tolerate some amounts of cussin' and swearing, but IMO racism issues are going over the line. There's a point where normal badmouthing turns into crime against humanity, and I don't believe FH players are so stupid they cannot see the difference.

Zero tolrance policy is warranted for stuff that clearly violates the principle of non-discrimination. Racist fu*k scumbags don't have any "rights", since their "right of opinion" is based on denial of others their basic rights. You don't get to holler "freedom of speech" when you deny someone their basic equality.

I agree.

Antonioj26
05-09-2017, 02:42 AM

Calling someone a slur doesn't change who they are or any of their rights. Why do we create these arbitrary lines in the sand? Is it okay to make fun of old people, fat people, poor people, stupid people, or how about people that are bad at this game? Certainly these people can be just as effected as people that have slurs thrown at them. They are just words, words in a video game from a person you will never see in person. They aren't denying the rights of anyone, they are kicking them out of their house or firing them from their job. They are saying something to invoke a reaction and you are giving them what they want.

UbiJurassic
05-09-2017, 03:01 AM
This thread has gotten quite out of hand. While each user is entitled to their opinion on the matter, there is not need to bash one another regarding your various opinions. The fact remains that if the player the OP mentioned harassed him and used racial slurs, it is a breach in our Code of Conduct that will not be condoned. We will be closing this thread.