PDA

View Full Version : Why some Zone Attacks are stupidly Over-Powered...

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 11:32 AM
I am doing this stupid Brawl order and in 2 matches in a row I have gotten a Warden or a Orochi.

They spam over head after over head and thus I automatically put my stance to block the top and then they immediately use their ZA since its impossible to switch to block it with any degree of consistency.

The same goes for all the other almost instant ZA's

Ubisoft please make ZA's not damn near instant.

Draghmar
05-08-2017, 11:42 AM
All ZA should be slowed down (except Kensei's of course). It' great that there is another attack to choose from but ZA should be what it's name is stating: attack that deal damage around you. And because of that should have some penalty when used as a normal attack. Especially when it doesn't need guard change to make it happen. I'd like all ZA to be almost like the one Kensei has and his should be speeded up a bit. I really don't like fights like with Warden when I have to constantly put my guard to the left because without this stance it's almost impossible to make in time with guard change...

Epoqx
05-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Honestly mate, with all due respect, you should take a break from that game and the forum. you went from 300 posts to 1500 in less than 2 weeks. That's probably a reason why your last threads are more complaints than positive talks.

Againt i'm not being aggressive against you, just an advice from a stranger.

I don't really find that thread usefull and constructive, because everyone knows the ZA problems and there was already tons of posts like that. That was a bit of some whining. :rolleyes:

vgrimr_J
05-08-2017, 12:03 PM
And thats why you need to read your opponents . some of them need a little buff yes, but not a single nerf. kenseis zone should be a little faster.
orochi is a one trick pony its either top lights or zone.

I play on xbox and i dont have problems against zones if i read my opponents right. i have faced alot of good orochis and beat them and ofc got my beatings aswel

Trbevis
05-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Yes this epoqx is a legend for finally saying what we are all thinking haha, I constsntly see him trying to put people down for having their own opinion or calling people idiots just for not agreeing completely with him. Maybe get a job or something? Leave the house for a couple days....

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Honestly mate, with all due respect, you should take a break from that game and the forum. you went from 300 posts to 1500 in less than 2 weeks.

I am gonna assume you have made some SERIOUS miscalculations here lol

Otherwise you have no idea how to math

https://media.giphy.com/media/ohdY5OaQmUmVW/giphy.gif

Epoqx
05-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Yes this epoqx is a legend for finally saying what we are all thinking haha, I constsntly see him trying to put people down for having their own opinion or calling people idiots just for not agreeing completely with him. Maybe get a job or something? Leave the house for a couple days....

One single quote from what you said and i apologyze. (Btw it was an advice, i never ever called him an idiot. The only guy i insulted on the forum, was because he insulted me first. Learn to read.)

I am gonna assume you have made some SERIOUS miscalculations here lol

Well that's what i saw... And i'm not surprised because you are posting in nearly each thread. But hey, i know i'm not your dad, not wanna offense you at all.

I'm saying this because with the time, i suspect you already knew the ZA's problems, and that thread has actually no real question in it. I just see some complain. Or i'm blind !

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 12:20 PM
A single quote from what you said and i apologyze.

Well that's what i saw... And i'm not surprised because you are posting in nearly each thread. But hey, i know i'm not your dad, not wanna offense you at all.

I'm saying this because with the time, i suspect you already knew the ZA's problems, and that thread has actually no real question in it. Or i'm blind !

Dude do you even notice what you type? Do you even read what other people type? (I have literal tears in my eyes)

You said I went from 300 to 1500 in two weeks. You are either SUPREMELY stupid or have no grasp of numbers lol

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks btw thank you so much.

Epoqx
05-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Dude do you even notice what you type? Do you even read what other people type? (I have literal tears in my eyes)

You said I went from 300 to 1500 in two weeks. You are either SUPREMELY stupid or have no grasp of numbers lol

Explanation ?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Explanation ?

My god I actually need to explain your own stupidity to you.

I will explain very slowly point by point and in small words since you don't understand the point I am making lol

- You joined in March of 2017

- You claim in your post I went from 300 posts to 1500 posts in 2 weeks

- I had WELL OVER 300 post before you ever joined

- Yet you claim I have somehow made over one thousand and two hundred posts in less than 2 weeks

Do you get it now? lol

I am implying that not only are you an idiot that has no idea what you are talking about, but you also lack the basic reading comprehension to realize your own mistakes even when blatantly pointed out to you lol

EDIT: Also some schmuck is so blind that he either upvoted you without reading what you said or hates me so much that he doesn't care lol

Epoqx
05-08-2017, 12:38 PM
That's what i remember seeing. 2 weeks was kinda totally exagerated, 300 to 1500 from March. Time goes way to fast. But hey, you are probably right, i'm wrong.

Still there is absolutely no ****ing need to be aggressive, because the point of my first post was to tell you that this thread is like the 95% of threads we see in the forum : complaints and cries.

JohnWick87
05-08-2017, 12:41 PM
I am doing this stupid Brawl order and in 2 matches in a row I have gotten a Warden or a Orochi.

They spam over head after over head and thus I automatically put my stance to block the top and then they immediately use their ZA since its impossible to switch to block it with any degree of consistency.

They should fix that Orochiflickering on instant attacks -.-

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 12:46 PM
That's what i remember seeing. 2 weeks was kinda totally exagerated, 300 to 1500 from March. Time goes way to fast. But hey, you are probably right, i'm wrong.

Still there is absolutely no ****ing need to be aggressive, because the point of my first post was to tell you that this thread is like the 95% of threads we see in the forum : complaints and cries.

because 95% of the community has reason to complain and "Cry"

The game needs ALOT of help.

But seriously to claim I have made 1200 posts in 2 weeks is just idiotic. I will have needed to make 85 posts A DAY and that is just ridiculous and even from you March timescale I have FAR MORE than 300 posts by that time.

Epoqx
05-08-2017, 12:49 PM
because 95% of the community has reason to complain and "Cry"

The game needs ALOT of help.

But seriously to claim I have made 1200 posts in 2 weeks is just idiotic.

(Forget about this, it wasn't supposed to be aggressive, and it wasn't. Nvm, sorry for it.)

Indeed yeah the game needs a lot of help. But the forum doesn't need more crying threads. The majority of new subscribers already do this perfectly.

The forum is already full of non constructive complaints everywhere and spammed by chinese/japanese stuff.

SetMySail4Fail
05-08-2017, 12:51 PM
EDIT: Also some schmuck is so blind that he either upvoted you without reading what you said or hates me so much that he doesn't care lol

He's not completely wrong though. I mean you spend like 7 hours per day on this forum/game. It feels like 50% of this forum is made up of your posts/threads. Dedication is a great thing nevertheless you should go out from time to time and get some fresh air. :o

Plus, theres no need to be agressive. Epoqx wasn't rude at all...

Herbstlicht
05-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Epoqx was pretty chilled, don't see reason for rudeness at all. But I agree on the zone attack issue overall. Though i am totally willing to wait out all upcoming changes until later in second season, because, you know: breaking defensive meta, controller setting individualizations, flicker bug fixing - stuff is already going to improve. Maybe soon people will really dislike a zoneattack that eats through half of their stamina bar.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 12:58 PM
He's not completely wrong though. I mean you spend like 7 hours per day on this forum/game. It feels like 50% of this forum is made up of your posts/threads. Dedication is a great thing nevertheless you should go out from time to time and get some fresh air. :o

You assume I have no job or life and sit in front a computer all day.

You are half right,

My day is 100% spent in front of a computer I am a security guard who sits in front of 2 moniters all day, The 2nd one is for "Weather effects and other items of value" but I mainly keep a window open for this site and Neogaf.

So yes it may seem like I am here all day and night, but it just that I am able to be here when I am at work (when there is nothing to do) and when I am at home because I truly love the game care about its direction.

So while your condescension and your blatant insult is greatly amusing I do in fact "Go out" and get plenty of sun.

Nice try though kid and I say kid because you are immature enough as to insinuate someone has "no life" simply because they are active on a forum. One does not necessarily equal the other. Being on a forum is a hobby. Just like any other hobby. just like I don' think a guy who spends all day on ESPN had no life either.

DrinkinMyStella
05-08-2017, 01:36 PM
maybe they should make use all of your stamina?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 01:37 PM
maybe they should make use all of your stamina?

I would love to be able to delete the spam threads.

I am always on late as hell and I could take care of all that crap easily.

Nibs.
05-08-2017, 02:27 PM

Dude, seriously! So far, today, you have posted at the following times:

05:19, 05:22, 05:29, 05:39, 06:01, 06:21, 06:25, 06:28, 06:38, 06:2, 06:48, 06:54, 06:55, 07:18, 07:44, 08:12, 08:30, 09:04, 09:35, 10:06, 10:46, 10:56, 11:13, 11:14, 11:26, 11:32, 11:35, 12:15, 12:20, 12:24, 12:30, 12:39, 12:46, 12:52, 12:58, 13:00, 13:10, 13:25, 13:31, 13:36, 13:37, 13:38, 13:44, 13:47, 13:53, 13:54, 13:57, 14:02, 14:05, 14:07, 14:11, 14:18

That's 52 posts dude. Get a grip. Go outside, anything, just take a break, man!

JohnWick87
05-08-2017, 02:47 PM
What the... is wrong with complaining ? When something doesnt work or is stupid people complain about it. Thats it. Whats wrong with people -.- Insulting people who complain about real existing problems.
ANd those problems take away the fun of this very cool game.... I think if it would help, many players would have deleted the game already. And on the other hand they still play even though there are many problems and a holes in the game. So thats what you wanted

Coyote dont answer on those idiots ...thats the only thing to deal with this.
And when i think about it, its my own fault, when i cant ignore all those idiots in the game or forum. :/

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Dude, seriously! So far, today, you have posted at the following times:

05:19, 05:22, 05:29, 05:39, 06:01, 06:21, 06:25, 06:28, 06:38, 06:2, 06:48, 06:54, 06:55, 07:18, 07:44, 08:12, 08:30, 09:04, 09:35, 10:06, 10:46, 10:56, 11:13, 11:14, 11:26, 11:32, 11:35, 12:15, 12:20, 12:24, 12:30, 12:39, 12:46, 12:52, 12:58, 13:00, 13:10, 13:25, 13:31, 13:36, 13:37, 13:38, 13:44, 13:47, 13:53, 13:54, 13:57, 14:02, 14:05, 14:07, 14:11, 14:18

That's 52 posts dude. Get a grip. Go outside, anything, just take a break, man!

1) Jesus god man you tell me to go outside yet you hunt down every post I made today lol

2) I literally just explained a few posts ago why I am able to post so often.

3) I am also aided by the fact I rarely sleep more than 5-6 hours due to lifelong insomnia.

JohnWick87
05-08-2017, 03:04 PM
just met a PK that spammed flickering zoneattack but 2-3 attacks per second.... i hope this will be fixed>.<

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 03:05 PM
just met a PK that spammed flickering zoneattack but 2-3 attacks per second.... i hope this will be fixed>.<

You and me both lol

The fact that every PK relies on the same EXACT playstyle is a bit telling. At least most classes have more than one playstyle.

revmfox
05-08-2017, 03:05 PM
One single quote from what you said and i apologyze. (Btw it was an advice, i never ever called him an idiot. The only guy i insulted on the forum, was because he insulted me first. Learn to read.)

I'm saying this because with the time, i suspect you already knew the ZA's problems, and that thread has actually no real question in it. I just see some complain. Or i'm blind !

You do realize that Trbevis was on your side right?
He is saying that coyote is usually trying to put people down and calling others idiots... Which was proved to be correct in this thread.

revmfox
05-08-2017, 03:08 PM
1) Jesus god man you tell me to go outside yet you hunt down every post I made today lol

3) I am also aided by the fact I rarely sleep more than 5-6 hours due to lifelong insomnia.

You make a horrible security guard. I wonder how many thieves get past you while youre over here complaining and fighting on the forums.

Trbevis
05-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Epoqx I want saying you called him an idiot.... I was talking about coyote.... So I think you need to learn how to read you mong. I am agreeing with you, coyote is a troll who clearly has way too much time on his hands,... But I don't really care, these forum threads where you lot bicker at each other are pointless.

Trbevis
05-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Thank you revmfox haha I'm glad someone noticed

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 03:17 PM
You make a horrible security guard. I wonder how many thieves get past you while youre over here complaining and fighting on the forums.

I work at a warehouse where industrial fishing equipment and nets are stored.

I am sure the various pirates and buccaneers of the world have made a fortune off my distraction lol

Epoqx I want saying you called him an idiot.... I was talking about coyote.... So I think you need to learn how to read you mong. I am agreeing with you, coyote is a troll who clearly has way too much time on his hands,... But I don't really care, these forum threads where you lot bicker at each other are pointless.

I am just gonna say I do find it slightly hilarious that someone with 12 posts EVER whats to pretend he KNOWS who I am as a poster on these forums.

buhahh125
05-08-2017, 03:28 PM

LoL

Trbevis
05-08-2017, 03:29 PM
I use the forums a fair amount because sometimes it can provide useful information, I don't feel the need to make a post most of the time, but look at you on the offense again haha trying to slate me for my lack of posts, who cares? Shut up. Hahaha

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 03:33 PM
One that does not make you so bitter.

I do find it funny how people who play PvP video games or frequent forums think that ANYTIME someone posts a post or thread that is negative or critical of a certain topic they are sweating furiously behind a keyboard screaming while crying tears of blood.

There are maybe about 8 people on these forums besides the mods whose opinion I actually value and actually have the ability to affect how I feel as a person. Other than that I mostly just chuckle and scroll my way through everything.

If you agree thats awesome. If not oh well maybe next time, but I certainly do not get "bitter" by any means lol

Mudflaaaps
05-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Fair enough, not everyone that posts on forums is crying. I have posted suggestions, feedback, comments and counter arguments about things I feel would make the game better, because that is what makes games good (when the devs take feedback appropriately anyway).

That being said, coyote stark you pop up on EVERY post on the forums, insulting whoever doesn't agree with you and stating how amazing you are because you spend your life on these forums. Your opinion is fine, but for once maybe you should respect that yours isn't always right (contrary, it's often not). That's not my opinion either, that's just common sense.

Maybe stop being such a busybody and actually play the game, because you do an awful lot of whinging and when someone whinges THAT much, you're probably not very good.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 03:49 PM
That being said, coyote stark you pop up on EVERY post on the forums, insulting whoever doesn't agree with you and stating how amazing you are because you spend your life on these forums.

That is for the most part false.

I do single out people who have to be what I consider ridiculous viewpoints (Like the guy who wanted more sexy female heroes and the idiot who was claiming the new LB was underpowered and need a buff) but that is because I refuse to let people portray what I consider to be dumb ideas or opinions as facts.

I will respect someones opinion so long as they portray it AS AN OPINION. Beyond that I will tell them how I feel. That goes double for anything I post. If I say something stupid or ignorant I dang sure expect people to do the same to me and people HAVE done that to me.

I do find it funny how you claim that I am not very good though. That would be easily proven and I would be MORE than happy to post screenshots of my stats on my most played characters :)

P.S. Btw Flaaps you of ALL people should not be trying to ridicule people for the way they treat others lol

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1642704-For-honor-players-are-cancer

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1642704-For-honor-players-are-cancer?p=12577836&viewfull=1#post12577836

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1642704-For-honor-players-are-cancer?p=12577857&viewfull=1#post12577857

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1639845-Unblockables-ruin-this-game?p=12569761&viewfull=1#post12569761

Yeah. You are SO much more adult and mature than me on the forums clearly lol

AmericanNinja3
05-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Somebody please NERF CoyoteXStarrk

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Somebody please NERF CoyoteXStarrk

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8e/8ed3a9a72afb551093b10300623fd96a0d63e89f2cdd5e6ea1 9371d6ccef9164.jpg

(Replace lift me higher with Nerf me)

AmericanNinja3
05-08-2017, 03:59 PM
hahaha made my day

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 04:02 PM
hahaha made my day

Easily one of my all time favorite memes.

So old. So simple. So dumb. But still funny.

I actually gotta do stuff now. I will catch you all tonight as usual. :)

RatedChaotic
05-08-2017, 05:12 PM

True. 5 of the threads on the main page are his and a total of 13 threads in 6 pages since May 1st...........omg man. Go get some sun.
I have alot of posts but I have 6 Ubisoft games. Shame on me lol.

Epoqx
05-08-2017, 06:16 PM

Oh my bad, missread it.

@Coyote I didn't wanted all eyes to turn on you. Sorry about that. But if u where a bit more kind on that thread, i don't think people would've talk on you.

Anyways i'm off that thread !

UrWaifuAintReal
05-08-2017, 06:33 PM

Are you aware that Warden's ZA is punishable with GB on block and it can be blocked on reaction and thus spamming that **** against any decent player will get you killed?

Rikuto01.tv
05-08-2017, 06:38 PM

Passively guard the zone side and react to everything else. Even with his zone the orochi isn't good enough to win a high level engagement against any of the top 5. Warden is, but his zone is extremely punishable on block so you have literally no excuse for getting your butt kicked.

You're SUPPOSED to get hit by that extremely high stamina cost attack with a fair degree of success. It's your punishment for letting the Orochi get in close. What, you wanna make it so the Orochi has exactly one move fast enough to land? Thank god you're not a dev. Git Gud.

JibletHunter
05-08-2017, 06:58 PM

It takes 2 seconds to check your post history and copy the times into a post. All I ever see you doing is spamming posts that put others down. Get a life dude.

Rikuto01.tv
05-08-2017, 07:10 PM
It takes 2 seconds to check your post history and copy the times into a post. All I ever see you doing is spamming posts that put others down. Get a life dude.

Some people have trouble with competitive gaming and instead of getting better they decide to vent all of their troubles on the forums and appeal to the devs in hope of undoing the hard work other people put into a game.

High post count? Check.

Consistently negative personality? Check.

Seems to whine about everything? Check.

Yup, he fits the mark. Please stop poisoning the well, Coyote.

Antonioj26
05-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Don't see why we specifically targeting zone attacks as if they are in a different category of others. For some like nobushi and orochi it's one of the few tools they have. If you take it away you hinder them quite a bit and if you replace it with an attack that's just as effective then what exactly would that accomplish? If you are saying specific zone attacks I can sorta understand based on what else the character has (warlord, maybe maybe maybe warden but it's punishable with a free gb so I think that's a healthy balance, and pks been hit with the nerf bat enough for now, we should wait to see if she continues to thrive at the top levels of play or if she sinks before we mess with her more).

Netcode_err_404
05-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Don't see why we specifically targeting zone attacks as if they are in a different category of others. For some like nobushi and orochi it's one of the few tools they have. If you take it away you hinder them quite a bit and if you replace it with an attack that's just as effective then what exactly would that accomplish? If you are saying specific zone attacks I can sorta understand based on what else the character has (warlord, maybe maybe maybe warden but it's punishable with a free gb so I think that's a healthy balance, and pks been hit with the nerf bat enough for now, we should wait to see if she continues to thrive at the top levels of play or if she sinks before we mess with her more).

Yeah, most of people do not understand that THIS stuff, is unhealthy.Having a class with useless moves, but 2 of them are extreme safe and low risk, is not a good thing. A class should be good as a whole, not because 2 of the 20 moves he can do are too good compared to the others so people spam them till the end. That is called bad game design.

Same with pk's. gIVING HER USELESS COMBOES but ukltra spammable lights that deal good damage, is not doing a good balancing work, you know, thats the same poor game design as stated before.

Defensive meta is destroying ths game and should be cared off with the HIGHEST priority possible, instead they are wasting time with new classes when half of the vanilla roster is broken

Rikuto01.tv
05-08-2017, 07:48 PM
When you create a class thats "good as a whole" you end up with Valkyrie. Unreactable attacks from all directions result in a situation where mind games become pointless, as everything has an equal chance to land. Even the vortex payout and punishment is roughly equal, so it isn't a solid basis for mindgames.

Ideally, one or two moves ARE better than the others and the rest are used for deception and second-guessing. The problem is there is such a wide disparity between these moves.

UrWaifuAintReal
05-08-2017, 08:54 PM
When you create a class thats "good as a whole" you end up with Valkyrie. Unreactable attacks from all directions result in a situation where mind games become pointless, as everything has an equal chance to land. Even the vortex payout and punishment is roughly equal, so it isn't a solid basis for mindgames.

It's only a problem on console, on PC everything Valk does is fairly easy to react to.

Charmzzz
05-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Yeah, most of people do not understand that THIS stuff, is unhealthy.Having a class with useless moves, but 2 of them are extreme safe and low risk, is not a good thing. A class should be good as a whole, not because 2 of the 20 moves he can do are too good compared to the others so people spam them till the end. That is called bad game design.

Same with pk's. gIVING HER USELESS COMBOES but ukltra spammable lights that deal good damage, is not doing a good balancing work, you know, thats the same poor game design as stated before.

Defensive meta is destroying ths game and should be cared off with the HIGHEST priority possible, instead they are wasting time with new classes when half of the vanilla roster is broken

Aaand again, a Thread concerning Zone Attacks in general, but the Lord decides to bring up his PK rant. Pathetic...

Rikuto01.tv
05-08-2017, 09:04 PM
I play on all platforms and I do not consider the PC version to be legit at this point in time. The meta is too broken, so balance discussion is pointless regarding that game.

Netcode_err_404
05-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Aaand again, a Thread concerning Zone Attacks in general, but the Lord decides to bring up his PK rant. Pathetic...

Just do not read me, Im honestly tired of you. Ignore list and farewell.

Netcode_err_404
05-08-2017, 09:44 PM
I play on all platforms and I do not consider the PC version to be legit at this point in time. The meta is too broken, so balance discussion is pointless regarding that game.

At the cutrrent sate of the game theres no legit version, all is broken as the same way. But on pc all the brokenness runs at 60 fps

Rikuto01.tv
05-08-2017, 10:07 PM
144 fps in my case. But thats why its broken. its TOO responsive and that leads to the staring contest as we all know.

The console versions have a balance of reactable and unreactable moves. So while it feels worse, it actually has better gameplay because threats are weighed differently.

I would kill to have the best of both worlds, but here we are.

JayyRupp
05-08-2017, 10:46 PM
And then there's some that are super useless like Kensei's. Even if it's used with cancels & unlocks, it's still terrible..

S0Mi_xD
05-08-2017, 11:17 PM

I will explain very slowly point by point and in small words since you don't understand the point I am making lol

- Yet you claim I have somehow made over one thousand and two hundred posts in less than 2 weeks

Do you get it now? lol

I am implying that not only are you an idiot that has no idea what you are talking about, but you also lack the basic reading comprehension to realize your own mistakes even when blatantly pointed out to you lol

Wow, you are really rude...

BTW lets do some math:
You did 29 today in a time of 6 hours.
Let us assume this is your daily output (after release) as an active for honor forum junkie +/- 30 is a good round number.
14 days * 30 post = 520 posts
Yep, 520 are not 1200, but that is called a "exaggeration/hyperbole/inclusio" a stylistc device to show the extreme of something (here the sheer amount of post you posted in a short time)

Calling him an idiot for a friendly advice makes you really look salty, biased and more like the old man who would shoot kids from his property.
In some way he is right.

Netcode_err_404
05-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Wow, you are really rude...

BTW lets do some math:
You did 29 today in a time of 6 hours.
Let us assume this is your daily output (after release) as an active for honor forum junkie +/- 30 is a good round number.
14 days * 30 post = 520 posts
Yep, 520 are not 1200, but that is called a "exaggeration/hyperbole/inclusio" a stylistc device to show the extreme of something (here the sheer amount of post you posted in a short time)

Calling him an idiot for a friendly advice makes you really look salty, biased and more like the old man who would shoot kids from his property.
In some way he is right.

How about the fact people here don't care how many posts the OP did ?

Gray360UK
05-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Wait .... did we just go from Coyote posts a lot to Coyote shoots kids ... lol ... :rolleyes:

Antonioj26
05-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Wait .... did we just go from Coyote posts a lot to Coyote shoots kids ... lol ... :rolleyes:

People do it a lot here. in one the threads addressing "cheap tactics and spam" someone said people who do this are pathetic, don't have integrity, and usually don't live in nice houses. Just utter nonsense.

Obdach01
05-10-2017, 01:32 PM

Do you get it now? lol

I stopped reading after this post. Mate, with all due respect (as the other guy said in his first post), I must take sides with Epoqx here. He was nice in every post, even stated that he does not want to insult you, or give you advice, and that he is not your dad, nor wants to be. So what he made a mistake and miscalculated? Do you have to call him an idiot because he did a mistake? Or stupid? Have you never done a mistake?
This community is only satisfied when their opponent is nuked. Take a step back, read what he has written, and you will find no insult whatsoever, even if you want to. But hey... just my two cents. Be nice... it way easier that being rude... and way more constructive... even if others are rude.
Wouldn't be surprised if I get called an idiot for doing this post ;)

Obdach01
05-10-2017, 01:36 PM
How about the fact people here don't care how many posts the OP did ?

And how about the fact, that some people here do care if rude people just start calling names because they feel attacked, even though they were not? I like that fact, not yours. That fact means the community is actually nice and helpful... your community is indefferent and only wants personal gain. Your community leads to chaos and a dead game.
It's not abaout the posts, but that the OP attacked someone who calculated wrong for whatever reason.

S0Mi_xD
05-10-2017, 04:47 PM
And how about the fact, that some people here do care if rude people just start calling names because they feel attacked, even though they were not? I like that fact, not yours. That fact means the community is actually nice and helpful... your community is indefferent and only wants personal gain. Your community leads to chaos and a dead game.
It's not abaout the posts, but that the OP attacked someone who calculated wrong for whatever reason.

Atleast there are some ppl here with apprecation/understanding. :)

That_guy44
05-10-2017, 05:58 PM
My only problem with zones is that you can throw them out when in a different guardstance. That's what ********. People hit you anywhere else and then throw in a zone because they ****ing know that it is impossible for you to defend it. InB4 someone types "You can defend zones scrub", guessing the zone is coming is not defending. Having to always have your guard in one place because you know you won't be able to get back there is trash. If that's the case, give everyone a ******** zone and I wouldn't care any more.

TheNoEffect
05-10-2017, 07:42 PM
But how is that switch any different to regular attacks? The speed varies per character. Which ZAs do you have an issue with? PK, Warden and Orochi?

Felis_Menari
05-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Some ZAs are clearly too fast (PKs cannot be reacted to). Warden's is also too quick, with may be Warlord's and Orochi's as well. I definitely would like to see them slowed down (within reason), but I think it's obvious that with such a change, all on-block ZA vulnerabilities should be removed (no more guaranteed GB).

JCDagz
05-11-2017, 12:03 AM
I main the Kensei, and the only thing his zone attack is good for is wading into a horde of minions and taking out 10 of them at a time.

Netcode_err_404
05-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Some ZAs are clearly too fast (PKs cannot be reacted to). Warden's is also too quick, with may be Warlord's and Orochi's as well. I definitely would like to see them slowed down (within reason), but I think it's obvious that with such a change, all on-block ZA vulnerabilities should be removed (no more guaranteed GB).

From my experience

Warden za is balanced because if you block it you have a free GB, i would reduce its range to.

Conq : seems ok

Pk: broken, too fast and can be comboed.

LB ; useless za, too slow and does literally 0 damage

Raider is ok
Warlord: , too fast and deal too much damage
Valkyre: ok
Berz: Ok

Kensei: useless
Shugoki; good but nothing special
Nobushi: good
Orochi: Op, too fast-