PDA

View Full Version : Season pass and free champion status incoming

Pain-Seeker
05-07-2017, 06:57 PM
As many of you know there is free 12 day(if i remember correctly) champion status coming with new season . Iam thinking about buying season pass which gives you 30 day CHS. My question is if they add the 12 days to my remaining CHS .

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Hope it will be added. Just bought Season pass 2 . Also im veryy pissed of many mechanichs in the game right now -.-

AmericanNinja3
05-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Yes it will. At the beginning of launch, i had bought gold edition. I had 30 days of championship status with gold edition from the beginning, and whenever they would give the 3 free days for an outage or errors, It would add on top of my remaining balance from my original 30 days.

Yarzahn
05-07-2017, 09:09 PM
As many of you know there is free 12 day(if i remember correctly) champion status coming with new season . Iam thinking about buying season pass which gives you 30 day CHS. My question is if they add the 12 days to my remaining CHS .

All champion status bonus are additive.
If you get 30 days from season pass, you will end up with 42 days of champion status. If there are in bonuses for outages or if you decide to buy more days, they will be added to that pool.

UbiJurassic
05-08-2017, 12:30 AM
The previous two posts are correct. If you get the season pass and then the 12 days champions status for Season 2, the additional days of champion status will be added to it.