PDA

View Full Version : Unbalancing destroys class diversity

bananaflow2017
05-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Hi all.
My Post nearly says Everything i just see the same s-tier characters every game.
The same characters over and over no matter what game mode im playing.

I really cant remember a Single 4v4 where i didnt face a warlord, warden or lb.

What are your experiences with that?

polytrop
05-07-2017, 09:55 PM
I agree with you. I had the same experience in for honor.
Before the patch 1000s of peacekeepers and afterwards not even a single one.
Before lb buff, i saw them sometimes, but afterwards he was played a lot more.
I dont get what is fun about playing only what is op.
I myself mostly play lb, but that was before the patch and after the patch and will stay even if he will be nerfed to the ground

Charmzzz
05-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Dominion and Elimination: WL, LB, Conq, Warden
Duel: Zerker, Orochi, Warden, LB

My Impression since last patch.

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 10:10 PM
There are just some mechanics that are overpowered. Get rid of that ****ing dashes on every class ( play warden and i hate it myself) Finally FIx FLICKERING. Espiaccially on Orochizoneattack. Get rid of Hyperarmor. Get rid of stupid range feats that need no skill and kill instant...>.<

Charmzzz
05-07-2017, 10:18 PM
There are just some mechanics that are overpowered. Get rid of that ****ing dashes on every class ( play warden and i hate it myself) Finally FIx FLICKERING. Espiaccially on Orochizoneattack. Get rid of Hyperarmor. Get rid of stupid range feats that need no skill and kill instant...>.<

Flickering is not easy to fix, but they said they are on it.
Feats will not take Attack Stat into Account on next patch.

So some of this is already addressed.

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Flickering is not easy to fix, but they said they are on it.
Feats will not take Attack Stat into Account on next patch.

So some of this is already addressed.

There should be a mode without feats and boosts... I guess, Catapult Bow/Javelinfeats will still be way to strong in the future and thats something that i cant get along with. Those feats give kills for free way to often ....
Imagine you are fighting 1 or 2 enemys and get a catapult with a way to big area of effect and you die -.- from an enemy you didnt even know that was "near"

Next annoying thing with this is, that to many idiots throw this on teammates as well. That should be punished somehow.. The game has to much things in its fightingsystem besides "real fighting"...

I dont know, how to feel about the game at the moment. You face way to often spammers hackers or feats you cant do anything against. that kills the fun that game normally brings... =(

IDubbaDownI
05-07-2017, 11:08 PM
This game is going in the right direction.
Loved the beta.
Tolerated Vanilla.
Loving 1.5 forward

They are addressing most of your concerns. I think feats "can" be fun, but some were definitely too powerful. Catapult, and nail bomb. Holy cr@p i hate nail bomb. For all Mine feats, you should be able to walk next to it and disarm it. Catapult needs more delay or harsher punishment for friendly damage. We'll see what the season 2 patch brings, but the game is definitely going in the right direction.

UbiJurassic
05-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Balance is something that we are working on as time progresses. While we do have access to data to determine changes for the future, feedback from the community has been very important when we start working on upcoming balance updates. It has served as a indicator for potential problems and areas where certain heroes could be expanded upon. More changes will be coming in future patches (Get hype for those Raider buffs) and we look forward to continuing our work with the community to find a place of balance within the game.

bananaflow2017
05-08-2017, 11:52 AM
I totally agree. I also know that this game will have the same problems as other Games. There will be never a 100% Balance. People will allways find this 1 character profiting most of mechanic XYZ.
So i will be waiting for changes will be happy wihr it( hopefully XD).
But we will see actually im just tired of warlords and wardens XD.
Also in duell i just face turtles over and over.
I really hope that this will be fixed soon....

Herbstlicht
05-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Ah well, one of the problems is, that a few of the s-tier classes have some easy to use strengths that can really ruin the day of the "lower tier"-classes. So .. i can really understand where this is coming from (maining Nobushi, after it Kensei), but if you are kinda "ok" with playing in a "lower" league then you might belong .. well, you needn't care too much about it.