PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT....can you add 10k steel to the Season Pass?

AncientReaper20
05-07-2017, 05:20 PM
This is not looking to be a whiny thread by any means, I was just curious if you'd entertain this.

I am on the fence about buying the season pass (mostly for early access), but I really cant justify $40 for heroes, few costumes, some crates, and an emote effect that I own anyways from registering with Ubi.

So my request/suggestion...Can you add 10k-20k steel along with the season pass? That way, players will have more steel to buy crates as they level these new characters (who will always be at a level disadvantage initially), as well as purchase a emote/execution, etc that they may be interested in?

I think you may sell more season passes with this small addition, and you can compensate those who have already purchased the pass by awarding the extra steel at the start of Season 2 (when they get their new characters anyways).

I'll open this to a public poll!

AncientReaper20
05-07-2017, 05:29 PM
No voters?

M.Sword.Y.Face
05-07-2017, 05:48 PM
I would say 2000 steel per week for the rest of 2017.

AmericanNinja3
05-07-2017, 08:48 PM
I would then need to be compensated for the fact that I bought gold edition and didn't receive that with my season pass

AncientReaper20
05-07-2017, 09:35 PM
I would then need to be compensated for the fact that I bought gold edition and didn't receive that with my season pass

Um, if you had read my post I SPECIFICALLY said that....as well as how to go about doing it.....

Bob__Gnarly
05-07-2017, 10:19 PM
This is one of the worst season passes I've seen, even if they add steel. Not interested in the slightest, just wait the 2 weeks to play the new classes.

Graci0us
05-07-2017, 10:25 PM
I thought the champ status should have lasted the entirety of year 1 for the game. It does in siege.

berserker7331
05-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Wait? Season pass comes with an exclusive emote? I bought the sp but no emotes :-(

Hillbill79
05-07-2017, 10:33 PM
You do get quite a lot for the season pass.

6 new heroes... 90k steel
Early access to those
an elite outfit for each.... 42k steel
Champ status for 30 days..... 15k steel
Sunbeam effect for everyone.. 108k steel
That's best part of 260k steel already.

How much is 260k steel?

Hillbill79
05-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Effects, not emotes. You get the sunbeam.

Wait? Season pass comes with an exclusive emote? I bought the sp but no emotes :-(

AmericanNinja3
05-07-2017, 10:38 PM
whoa SORRY SIR

AmericanNinja3
05-07-2017, 10:53 PM
HillBill has a major point too. We have already received a substantial compensation. I mean sunbeam is the most troll effect you can put on emote while you are spamming and destroying their tv speakers/ear drums

AncientReaper20
05-08-2017, 03:20 AM
You do get quite a lot for the season pass.

6 new heroes... 90k steel
Okay, so you raise 90k steel (if you want EVERY character) over the course of a year, if the game lasts that long.

Early access to those
Yeah, not that cool....

an elite outfit for each.... 42k steel
Everyone is sick of outfits at this point.

Champ status for 30 days..... 15k steel
We get this every other week anyways, because they can't get the servers running right.

Sunbeam effect for everyone.. 108k steel
Which is also free if you just link your account with an Ubisoft account..

That's best part of 260k steel already.
If you had 260k steel, would you choose to spend it in this way?

How much is 260k steel?

Who cares? If I buy 260k steel, I wouldn't spend it in this way...I'd much rather just have the Season Pass give 260k steel....

SnugglesIV
05-08-2017, 03:56 AM
This is not looking to be a whiny thread by any means, I was just curious if you'd entertain this.

I am on the fence about buying the season pass (mostly for early access), but I really cant justify $40 for heroes, few costumes, some crates, and an emote effect that I own anyways from registering with Ubi.

So my request/suggestion...Can you add 10k-20k steel along with the season pass? That way, players will have more steel to buy crates as they level these new characters (who will always be at a level disadvantage initially), as well as purchase a emote/execution, etc that they may be interested in?

I think you may sell more season passes with this small addition, and you can compensate those who have already purchased the pass by awarding the extra steel at the start of Season 2 (when they get their new characters anyways).

I'll open this to a public poll!

You're not paying $40 for "heroes." You're getting a 50% discount on all 6 DLC characters. If you want to use ingame steel, you are paying the equivalent of $90 to purchase all 6. Each hero costs 15k steel; the cost of obtaining 15k steel is about $15, so 6 x 15 is $90. It's already insane value if you plan on playing all of the 6 DLC characters. You don't need an additional $10-$20 value for buying the season pass.

Egotistic_Ez
05-08-2017, 04:14 AM
Who cares? If I buy 260k steel, I wouldn't spend it in this way...I'd much rather just have the Season Pass give 260k steel....

So you're not saying the season pass doesn't have value, just that it doesn't have value to you. Guess what, not everyone values the same things. Maybe just spend the cost of the pass on steel since that's apparently your preference.

AncientReaper20
05-08-2017, 02:22 PM
OK...the point flew way over everyone's head...but that's okay....

AmericanNinja3
05-08-2017, 03:58 PM
No, we get it. Some people feel as though you should receive compensation in the form of steel for purchasing the season pass. Some others as I disagree with that. Don't get me wrong I would love to have some more steel to spend on worthless things, but that doesn't mean i think we should receive more for the season pass. Hey if it comes, i'll gladly accept it though

TheMalakith
05-08-2017, 04:02 PM
You knew what it gives you the moment you bought it so no.

RatedChaotic
05-08-2017, 04:11 PM
With all the new changes coming I doubt the new heroes will be at a disadvantage.