PDA

View Full Version : Has "stunlock" effect been increased?

SerArthur-Dayne
05-07-2017, 05:46 AM
Ive noticed 1vX fights feel really bad atm, and it feels like the stunlock effect has been increased drastically. Oftentimes I get 100-0 by two players and its like I cant even get a block in, or get any of my inputs to register. Like if one enemy hits you you cant even recover or hold a regular block by the time the other hits you. Rolling seems nerfed too, like it takes way longer to start. Parries seem a little off aswell.

Did the last update mess with all this stuff in the hopes of trying to fix the disconnect issues or something? Curious to hear others thoughts on this.. Cheers.

kweassa1917
05-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Placebo, dude.

Alustar.
05-07-2017, 06:58 AM
It could also be that people are starting to learn to coordinate attacks better.

kweassa1917
05-07-2017, 07:20 AM
It could also be that people are starting to learn to coordinate attacks better.

That's a certainty IMO.

On the one side we have people who still beat on through your GB with light-mashing that kills your opportunity to land a big-fat heavy, and on the other we have those who wait for your GB-attack and then time their next attack, or specifically target the moment when the opponent is trying retaliation. It used to feel like the ratio of former:latter was like 9:1 in the past month, but nowadays I feel it might be closer to 7:3.