PDA

View Full Version : A message of love and hope (CM, please read this too)

Djebeo
05-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Ok, I have been browsing through these forums for a while now, and I am starting to be fed up of all the whining. Boo boo this is op, boo boo this is so bad.boo boo this game is ****.
Truth is, everybody here is enjoying the game, otherwise you would all have stopped playing it. You're enjoying it so much that you actually come to forums to read and discuss about it. You are just to proud to admit it because it is easier to bash something than to support it, and be patient about the things that need fixing.

The gaming experience is great. The balance is adequate. Sure, it is not e-sports ready, but how many of us have e-sports level ? I enjoy playing this game on an almost daily basis since launch. I participated in local tournaments without cash prizes, I won some, I lost some, and it has always been a lot of fun, and with a variety of characters represented and winning.

It can be tweaked, it can be improved. A lot. And guess what ? It is ! There were already so many changes, fixes and balancing in just three month' I don't know if you realize how fast this have been. And the cherry on the cake is that we are informed about it. We know there is more to come.

Warrior's Den is amazing. In how many games you've played you had the chance to have weekly communication by game directors, explaining to you what they were doing and why ? You may disagree with the decisions, but they have the numbers, they listened to our concerns too, they act, and the game is evolving.

Even the so called turtle meta is not that bad. Is turtling too strong at the moment? Yes. Should it change ? Yes, and they are working on it. But think honestly, how many of your games actually turned into a staring contest ? Not that much. How many glitch abusers did you run into ? Not that much. And when it happens, quit to main menu is a good solution.

I want to thank Damien, Romain, and their teams for giving us such a great experience. I want to thank Eric and Émile for the cool streams, and I really hope a CM reads this and actually forwards the message to them.

<3

Stichller
05-05-2017, 09:38 PM
👍

Joseph_2017
05-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Amen.

CandleInTheDark
05-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Ok, I have been browsing through these forums for a while now, and I am starting to be fed up of all the whining. Boo boo this is op, boo boo this is so bad.boo boo this game is ****.
Truth is, everybody here is enjoying the game, otherwise you would all have stopped playing it. You're enjoying it so much that you actually come to forums to read and discuss about it. You are just to proud to admit it because it is easier to bash something than to support it, and be patient about the things that need fixing.

The gaming experience is great. The balance is adequate. Sure, it is not e-sports ready, but how many of us have e-sports level ? I enjoy playing this game on an almost daily basis since launch. I participated in local tournaments without cash prizes, I won some, I lost some, and it has always been a lot of fun, and with a variety of characters represented and winning.

It can be tweaked, it can be improved. A lot. And guess what ? It is ! There were already so many changes, fixes and balancing in just three month' I don't know if you realize how fast this have been. And the cherry on the cake is that we are informed about it. We know there is more to come.

Warrior's Den is amazing. In how many games you've played you had the chance to have weekly communication by game directors, explaining to you what they were doing and why ? You may disagree with the decisions, but they have the numbers, they listened to our concerns too, they act, and the game is evolving.

Even the so called turtle meta is not that bad. Is turtling too strong at the moment? Yes. Should it change ? Yes, and they are working on it. But think honestly, how many of your games actually turned into a staring contest ? Not that much. How many glitch abusers did you run into ? Not that much. And when it happens, quit to main menu is a good solution.

I want to thank Damien, Romain, and their teams for giving us such a great experience. I want to thank Eric and Émile for the cool streams, and I really hope a CM reads this and actually forwards the message to them.

<3

How dare you come in here with a well reasoned post, who do you think you are?

(And for the record, I agree with everything you said ;))

psyminion
05-05-2017, 11:25 PM
I agree OP.

thanks team UbiMont!

razabak10mm
05-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Here's some more hope and love for ya:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p83F7NU6mI

UbiJurassic
05-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the words of love and support, everyone! The team is working incredibly hard to make sure the core issues are being addressed and that your feedback is heard. As we start approaching the beginning of Season 2, we excited to deliver to content to everyone and hear your feedback on it. I'll make sure your message gets passed along to the rest of the team. :)

Here's some more hope and love for ya:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p83F7NU6mI

I swear I can't make it through a week without somehow watching this video, but I love every second of it.