PDA

View Full Version : How will our old Gear stats transfer into the new gear system?

MisterGuyMan
05-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Will the 1st stat transfer into the new 1st stat?
https://i.redd.it/tmtcjhsegivy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4iC9z1q.jpg

Old Arms Stats:
Block damage resistance +++
Revive Speed +
Stamina Regen ++

New Arms Stats
Defense +++
Revenge Mode Defense +
Revenge Mode Duration ++
That seems like the simplest way to do it but I'd like some confirmation if there is any.

Plutonium Bug
05-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Exactly my question. Hopefully more info in next warriors den!

CoyoteXStarrk
05-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Same overall stat numbers, the chosen stat you have will merely be transfered over to the stat that replaced the previous one.

or so I imagine. There aren't many other easy ways to do it. If I was a Dev I would choose that option because its the easiest and less likely to be screwed up.

CandleInTheDark
05-05-2017, 03:22 PM
What concerns me is that they have changed the places of some of the skills. Logically, I would hope that, for example, mydebuff resistance would still be max instead of that instead going to max defence for the helm, but by their table my debuff would go from +++ to ++ and my exhaustion recovery from ++ to + and given they are increasing the nerf for dump stat, that is going to be a huge difference in my exhaustion recovery if that is the case. It is as bad for the helm for me if they do transfer individual skills mind you because I would be + for defence in that piece whereas currently I am max defence. I have a feeling I will be changing everything to get any kind of parity with where I am now in some things.

Gray360UK
05-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Same overall stat numbers, the chosen stat you have will merely be transfered over to the stat that replaced the previous one.

or so I imagine. There aren't many other easy ways to do it. If I was a Dev I would choose that option because its the easiest and less likely to be screwed up.

From the pictures, it's not that simple, they are shifting stats around onto gear that didn't used to have those stats. For example, old gear, Execution Health Regen and Block Damage on the Chest, but with the new gear, they have seperated the two. Execution Health Regen now on Hilt, Block Damage now on Blade.

The 3 new stats on your blade also bear no relation to the 3 old stats. So where I currently have almost no Throw Distance, will I end up with a blade that has almost no Attack? That is very different and something I will not be happy about at all.

CandleInTheDark
05-05-2017, 03:28 PM
I kind of get why they have made the changes mind you, I think it will be a lot more balanced, I just think there is no possible way to not make the transfer between the two sucky.

MisterGuyMan
05-05-2017, 03:30 PM
The movement of all the stats is exactly why I'm asking. Right now I'm trying to get a collection of Gear with every possible combination. It's a bit of a hassle but I might as well since I don't know anything more.

Astrolite.
05-05-2017, 03:39 PM
So what happens to the gear that currently has the sprint stats on ? Sprint is going to be removed, is it getting replaced by another random stat ?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-05-2017, 03:40 PM
From the pictures, it's not that simple, they are shifting stats around onto gear that didn't used to have those stats. For example, old gear, Execution Health Regen and Block Damage on the Chest, but with the new gear, they have seperated the two. Execution Health Regen now on Hilt, Block Damage now on Blade.

The 3 new stats on your blade also bear no relation to the 3 old stats. So where I currently have almost no Throw Distance, will I end up with a blade that has almost no Attack? That is very different and something I will not be happy about at all.

I know that.

I am being literal.

If you have your gear stat set for the MIDDLE option your stat will be transferred into whatever the new MIDDLE option is for that piece of gear regardless of what actual stat you had chosen before.

CandleInTheDark
05-05-2017, 04:01 PM
I transferred my current stats to new stats according to the graphic on the den and here is what I have and will have assuming it is accurate (old/new)

Debuff resistance +++ Defence +++
Revenge mode duration + Exhaustion recovery +
Exhaustion recovery ++ Debuff resistance ++

Not too bad, though exhaustion recovery will be a big hit

Execution health regen + Defence +
Block damage ++ Stamina cost reduction ++
Sprint speed +++ Stamina regen +++

This one is actually decent enough

Block damage resistance ++ Defence ++
Revive speed + Revenge mode defence +
Stamina regen +++ Revenge mode duration +++

OMG no, I deliberately didn't go with a revenge build but I kept revenge mode defence high, my defence goes from max to heavy nerf while my duration goes from minimum to max.

Attack + Attack +
Defence ++ Defence penetration ++
Stamina cost reduction +++ Block damage +++

So my block damage gets a boost, stam cost reduction got nerfed in my build, going to have to see what defence penetration does

Feat cooldown reduction ++ Attack ++
Revenge mode defence +++ Execution health regen +++
Revenge gain by defence + Revive speed +

I don't often get executions with peacekeeper in dominion and skirmish, more likely to bleed them out. I guess in this build I am going to need to kill steal now to make the best out of revenge mode defence and execution health regen swapping, switching those will be my first priority.

Throw distance ++ Attack ++
Revenge mode attack +++ Revenge gained +++
Revenge gain by injury + Revenge mode attack +

Ick, I now have a revenge build having made the deliberate choice not to go with one. Changing this gear is second priority after getting my revenge mode defence back.

Assuming current stats attack and defence are both +++++++++ for max I have gone from

Attack + to +++++
Defence +++++++++ to ++++++

In the future I will likely go

Defence ++
Exhaustion recovery +
Debuff resistance +++

Defence +
Stamina cost reduction +++
Stamina regen ++

Defence +++
Revenge mode defence ++
Revenge mode duration +

Attack +
Defence penetration +++
Block damage ++

Attack +++
Execution health regen +
Revive speed ++

Attack ++
Revenge gained +
Revenge mode attack +++

So attack ++++++
Defence ++++++

In this spread I go from tanky to middle line in both attack and defence but I needed the other skills. I will need to try this out and get this build when it comes, in mixed purple and orange I am guessing, though the small all three boosts might also be a thing, especially in the top one with exhaustion recovery though I would miss the debuff resistance so I would need to think on that, but the switch from what I have now to what it will be as it stands is terrible for me. The thing I dislike most is I have gone from I don't want a revenge build but want to be tanky when it pops to having max duration max gain minimum defence. Again, I think it is going to be more balanced, no complaint about that at all, but I wish they would let use choose where out initial stats are after the change because this transition in my build sucks. Going to have to play peacekeeper a while in off season to get alternative gear instead of levelling my berserker..

Gray360UK
05-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Sooo I go from a character with max attack to a character with hardly any, while also having little defence, I will have very high Revenge stats but no Revenge gain, so I would be insanely dangerous in Revenge mode, if it wasn't for the fact that I will never gain it in the first place. ;)

Hey, at least when I am exhausted from the 300 hits it will now take me to kill anyone I will recover quickly :rolleyes:

What a complete mess :(

Stichller
05-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Nobody knows atm how many % boost you will get for a gear +++ or how high the penalty will be ---.
Also we don't know how high the % will be if you choose the all 3 stats get a little boost.
We also don't know how big Will be the difference between boost stats and not.
There are so many ???

Lot of testing to find the right stats boosted or nerfed.
I can't wait for it.
This changes makes characters more different.
Some will push rage, some will push attack or defense.
Great.
Also it will be for sure during season 2 some changes from ubi to find the balanced way.

Sry for my crap English 💩

KnightOLautrec
05-09-2017, 09:11 PM
We should be able to map out what we want our new stats to be, instead of it being done automatically, but i'm honestly not that worried, with the introduction of epic gear we can choose our stats later

Infidel.Castro
05-09-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm just holding on to all the gear I get, so that I can at least hopefully make a decent build when the update drops. Going to have to play other characters until then as my inventory is nearly full on my main.

DrExtrem
05-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Well ..

Maybe they are not selling enough steel ... :>

I will have to readjust my gear to find the optimal combination for me.

UbiJurassic
05-10-2017, 12:47 AM
This is a great question and I'll forward it to see if we can get some better clarification on how, specifically, the stats will be changed in the next patch.