PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for LB

Titanodragon
05-05-2017, 04:23 AM
Please just remove the gurantead light after shove block please. All his other buffs are fine but please remove that I'm tired of all these threads about LB.

Knight_Gregor
05-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Lawbringer should get a free light after the unblockable. Several classes do. I think that is should be un-dodge-able as well - the trade off is that shove recovery time and stun recovery time should both be increased so that the Lawbringer can't get in a guard break if you dodge shove, but still have enough stun time to get in the light.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-05-2017, 02:57 PM
1) The light does BARELY any real damage and is mostly a starter for his full combo (Which is easily parried btw)

2) The punishment if he misses the shove is far worse than the mediocre return of a single light attack

3) There are PLENTY of other characters who get guaranteed attacks and the LB should be no different.

4) Even if you DID take away the light attack the crybabies would STILL find something somewhere to endlessly whine about and use as an excuse for their own lack of skill or refusal to do a bit of self reflection on their on mistakes made in combat.

So no. He should keep the light guarantee and I say that as a Beserker main.

vgrimr_J
05-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Please just remove the gurantead light after shove block please. All his other buffs are fine but please remove that I'm tired of all these threads about LB.

not guaranteed. it can be defleted or dodged

Netcode_err_404
05-05-2017, 03:19 PM
i would like to have the block > shove nerfed ( no more mix ups from there just defensive interrupts), but I would really like if they would buff the speed of dodge shove to make it a little more powerful. Against assassins is useless.

Kraxers
05-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Even though I find 50/50 things really stupid it is the only thing stopping people from being Uber-Turtle. Unless they change the meta with new patch I am %100 behind any turtle openers.

Titanodragon
05-05-2017, 07:03 PM
I was only talking about the block - shove - light not neutral - shove - light

FootlessRhino
05-05-2017, 07:50 PM
not guaranteed. it can be defleted or dodged

as it stands now, you kind of HAVE to take that light in the face. If you try to dodge it and he GBs you, you'll just take a heavy instead of a light and on top of that he'll be able to restart his 50/50 forcing you to guess again. so I found that the best tactic if you get shoved is to prioritize CGB over dodge because it reduces the punishment chances and stops his 50/50 rotation.

TheMalakith
05-05-2017, 08:38 PM
as it stands now, you kind of HAVE to take that light in the face. If you try to dodge it and he GBs you, you'll just take a heavy instead of a light and on top of that he'll be able to restart his 50/50 forcing you to guess again. so I found that the best tactic if you get shoved is to prioritize CGB over dodge because it reduces the punishment chances and stops his 50/50 rotation.

Not really. You can actually dodge his attack on reaction. He either GB's, which you can counter, or you press dodge the moment an angle flashes red. It's not a 50/50 like the warden shoulder bash cancel into GB.

FootlessRhino
05-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Not really. You can actually dodge his attack on reaction. He either GB's, which you can counter, or you press dodge the moment an angle flashes red. It's not a 50/50 like the warden shoulder bash cancel into GB.

really? will try dodging on reaction then, will see how that works out. if that's the case, then it's really not even a 50/50.

Illyrian_King
05-06-2017, 01:10 AM
I hope they don't remove the block-shove ... I kicked ace also without the light after shove ;b

Antonioj26
05-06-2017, 01:26 AM

I think it's still too early to make the call of whether it should be nerfed back. I don't think it's reactable at least not in console even with it I don't think he's anywhere near overpowered. I can sort of see it being an issue on PC if you have an LB who turtles 100% but like I said I think we just need to wait a little longer before throwing out the nerf bat

V3LSPYR3-
05-06-2017, 01:39 AM
Lawbringer should get a free light after the unblockable. Several classes do. I think that is should be un-dodge-able as well - the trade off is that shove recovery time and stun recovery time should both be increased so that the Lawbringer can't get in a guard break if you dodge shove, but still have enough stun time to get in the light.

i disagree only because the lb has to much damage and to much toughness, hes not an assassin. im have a rank 9 orochi and he is main character!, since the update i have maybe bested 5 lb in total. lb are the most op characters i have max damage and my heavies take lilke 1.5 health bars if i can land a heavy, and hes got way to much health to do any real damage, and this is cause the lb has to many mix ups and to much garanteed hits he can get from his kit. the over the sholder throw = guaranteed heavy, the shove (which is way to fast to activate) has the guaranteed light, and he has the fastest cancel of any attack i have seen. his ready up after a cancel is just out right BS, this fat dude is quicker than a pk which = broken. plus cause his shove is so damn fast and can b canceled u can never tell if ur going to get gb or just shoved with the light! - no lawbringer will ever complain about a lawbringer because they just dont want the advantage to change! i wouldnt hate on the lb so much if assassins where assassins and tanks where tanks but tanks are assassins and assassins are daisy's when it comes to damage.

Antonioj26
05-06-2017, 02:04 AM
i disagree only because the lb has to much damage and to much toughness, hes not an assassin. im have a rank 9 orochi and he is main character!, since the update i have maybe bested 5 lb in total. lb are the most op characters i have max damage and my heavies take lilke 1.5 health bars if i can land a heavy, and hes got way to much health to do any real damage, and this is cause the lb has to many mix ups and to much garanteed hits he can get from his kit. the over the sholder throw = guaranteed heavy, the shove (which is way to fast to activate) has the guaranteed light, and he has the fastest cancel of any attack i have seen. his ready up after a cancel is just out right BS, this fat dude is quicker than a pk which = broken. plus cause his shove is so damn fast and can b canceled u can never tell if ur going to get gb or just shoved with the light! - no lawbringer will ever complain about a lawbringer because they just dont want the advantage to change! i wouldnt hate on the lb so much if assassins where assassins and tanks where tanks but tanks are assassins and assassins are daisy's when it comes to damage.

I understand you having difficulties with a character but straight up lying and saying he's faster than PK doesn't help anything and it's absolutely absurd. if you are complaining about the over the shoulder throw in a duel then you need to work on your reflexes because it's highly telegraphed and slow. The shove is also incredibly slow unless it's from a block. What mixups are you talking about, he only has one. His shove also can't be canceled so There's another lie on top of the PK one. In terms of damage his heavies do the exact same amount as orochis but they are much slower. I'll admit he's in a better place than orochi but so are most of the cast, he needs to be buffed LB doesn't need to be nerfed.

Titanodragon
05-06-2017, 03:06 AM

I'm the one who made this post and I think what you wrote is cancer

Netcode_err_404
05-06-2017, 03:43 AM
i disagree only because the lb has to much damage and to much toughness, hes not an assassin. im have a rank 9 orochi and he is main character!, since the update i have maybe bested 5 lb in total.1) lb are the most op characters i have max damage and my heavies take lilke 1.5 health bars if i can land a heavy, and hes got way to much health to do any real damage, and this is cause the lb has to many mix ups and 2)to much garanteed hits he can get from his kit. the over the sholder throw = guaranteed heavy, the shove (which is way to fast to activate) has the guaranteed light, 3)and he has the fastest cancel of any attack i have seen. his ready up after a cancel is just out right BS, 4) this fat dude is quicker than a pk which = broken. plus cause his shove is so damn fast and can b canceled u can never tell if ur going to get gb or just shoved with the light! -5) no lawbringer will ever complain about a lawbringer because they just dont want the advantage to change! 6) i wouldnt hate on the lb so much if assassins where assassins and tanks where tanks but tanks are assassins and assassins are daisy's when it comes to damage.

1) Lb the most op characters ? Yeah, of course. LOL

2) straight false, infact half of our "guaranteed" don't even work as intended. He has not any guaranteed damage except after long arm, which is not even a problem because you won't hit nobody with that skill, unless in gank squad.

3) what ?
4)Not even remotely close to be true.
5) what advantage ? Compared to who ? Warlords pk's and wardens are still better in every aspect In both 1v1 and 1vx environment. Probbaly the LB is better in domion because he can charge and impale people, so does the warlord, and it cannot be parried and blocked
6) Categories in this game means nothing. Assassins are insane fast, and do high damage. Their only "disadvantage" is the neutral guard, which is not a disadvantage at all. Orochi is better than kensei in every way except range, and sacrifices only 5 point in health