PDA

View Full Version : Let's thank Damien and the team for these awesome changes.

Ichnich89
05-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Hey everybody,
Let's take some time and thank Damien and the team for these awesome changes (and a really nice presentation today) for the upcoming season two. I've always said it, they'll surprise us with what they're working on. Good job guys. I see the game is going on the right direction.

TGBent
05-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Indeed. The new stuff looks great and I am really looking forward to it.
Thanks guys. Your work and effort is well appreciated.

kweassa1917
05-04-2017, 07:06 PM
Two thumbs up, devs.

xLeapingLizardx
05-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Yup!
Thanks dev peoples!
These changes are great!

thornh
05-04-2017, 07:33 PM
A big thumbs up to the art team! The new levels and heroes look absolutely amazing! Great job everyone!

Hillbill79
05-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Maps look awesome... and somewhat larger than most.
New Heroes look mint...

Roll on May 16th.

Gray360UK
05-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Totally agree, todays livestream was a real step up in terms of quality and quantity, and there is a lot to look forward to in Season 2 :)

CandleInTheDark
05-04-2017, 08:32 PM
I need to actually watch it at some point rather than listen and half watch while writing notes but certainly I agree, there was such a lot of good stuff in this one. Anyone do me a favour and tell me if the peacekeeper outfit is any good?

Gray360UK
05-04-2017, 10:20 PM
I need to actually watch it at some point rather than listen and half watch while writing notes but certainly I agree, there was such a lot of good stuff in this one. Anyone do me a favour and tell me if the peacekeeper outfit is any good?

The colours / paint patterns look great, not so sure about the Swan theme though. Don't know if I want Howard the Duck on my Peacekeepers head ;)

CandleInTheDark
05-04-2017, 10:25 PM
The colours / paint patterns look great, not so sure about the Swan theme though. Don't know if I want Howard the Duck on my Peacekeepers head ;)

I've given up any hope of a good peacekeeper ornament, I managed to avoid gold and jewel encrusted gear (I really hope I can in epic gear also) and they want me to put wings or an animal on my sneaky sneaky mcstabby's head lol.

#buffpkornaments

Moondyne_MC
05-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Can anyone give me a brief recap of the live stream? Not gonna have time to watch it til the weekend.

Gray360UK
05-04-2017, 10:37 PM
I've given up any hope of a good peacekeeper ornament, I managed to avoid gold and jewel encrusted gear (I really hope I can in epic gear also) and they want me to put wings or an animal on my sneaky sneaky mcstabby's head lol.

#buffpkornaments

Yeah everyone else gets dragons and spikes and we get ... a duck.

Someone in the Ornament designing department doesn't like Peacekeepers, lol ;)

CandleInTheDark
05-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Can anyone give me a brief recap of the live stream? Not gonna have time to watch it til the weekend.

I made notes on it as the stream was live http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1654509-Warrior-s-Den-May-4th Bit of a read, there was a lot discussed.

Yeah everyone else gets dragons and spikes and we get ... a duck.

Someone in the Ornament designing department doesn't like Peacekeepers, lol ;)

Does anyone actually like us at this point?

Gray360UK
05-04-2017, 10:38 PM

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1654509-Warrior-s-Den-May-4th

Full credit to CandleInTheDark, our on the spot coming to you live as it happens weekly Warriors Den commentator ;)

CandleInTheDark
05-04-2017, 10:48 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1654509-Warrior-s-Den-May-4th

Full credit to CandleInTheDark, our on the spot coming to you live as it happens weekly Warriors Den commentator ;)

When it doesn't clash with eating given I do not live alone and people want to eat when they want to eat >.> then it is slightly later than live but it will get there :p

I want to know who the guy responsible for the centurion mains, he is in Roman's good books lol.

UbiNoty
05-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Damien and the team will be super grateful to hear about all the love and appreciation :D
Next time on Warrior's Den - EVEN MORE POWERPOINTS!