PDA

View Full Version : PS4: Constant disconnects/ lag / frame drops

Sykoink
05-03-2017, 11:33 PM
So we all know by now the latest patch didn't help with the network issues or the matchmaking issues. It seems it only got worse, especially the last two days. It's unbelievable how many times i get disconnected out of a match with the same old error. Also, lots of matches have major frame drop issues all of a sudden and more and more i see people with yellow and red connection bars.

About the matchmaking. The last two days is also insane with being put into matches where someone disconnected (wether they quit themselves or disconnected because of an error) and i get put into their place on a team which is getting owned. Also, more and more i'm getting into matches with BOTS as teammates and it takes WAY to long before they get replaced with real players, sometimes they don't get replaced at all.

I really don't even care about buffs or nerfs or even new content because all of that is useless when the game is in its current poor state when it comes the network/server issues whatever it is to be called.

I don't know what is going on but...wow.. these issues are taking forever and it is getting worse by the day. Before anyone asks or comments, i have a perfect internet set up and a fast one at that, also my NAT type is Open. I don't have any issues in other games playing online. I've been playing since day 1 and i'm trying very hard to keep my patience hoping this is getting fixed but i really don't know how much longer i can put up with it.

:nonchalance:

UbiNoty
05-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Hi Sykoink - what error do you keep seeing?
Sorry about the disconnects - going in we knew that 1.06 wouldn't fix everything, but we did hope that it would provide noticeable improvement for our players. Can you let me know what error code you keep seeing so I can notify the team?
Or you can also send a report to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as we're very interested in seeing what problems our players are still having so we can investigate.

Sykoink
05-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Hi Sykoink - what error do you keep seeing?
Sorry about the disconnects - going in we knew that 1.06 wouldn't fix everything, but we did hope that it would provide noticeable improvement for our players. Can you let me know what error code you keep seeing so I can notify the team?
Or you can also send a report to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as we're very interested in seeing what problems our players are still having so we can investigate.

It just happened again at the end of a long dominion match. So here is a screenshot of the error. I normally don't pay attention to what the error code is but i'm guessing most of the people have the same ones.

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/18237773_112667712635865_5455861636801274456_o.jpg ?oh=884df387a27c542b4a98d9f0c51d512e&oe=597CD1F0

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 12:14 AM
Does it happen in dominion only or in all modes? And does it usually occur at the end or it occurs at other points in the match as well? Are you usually doing anything specific when it happens?

Mia.Nora
05-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Does it happen in dominion only or in all modes? And does it usually occur at the end or it occurs at other points in the match as well? Are you usually doing anything specific when it happens?

Wait a second... Do not tell me your developers don't have logs to work through and they try to fix things based on verbal testimony only??!!

PS: for what it is worth, happens in all modes anytime in random, since last patch even in duel (which never happened before).

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 01:03 AM
Wait a second... Do not tell me your developers don't have logs to work through and they try to fix things based on verbal testimony only??!!

PS: for what it is worth, happens in all modes anytime in random, since last patch even in duel (which never happened before).

Because he reported it on the forums, I'm just trying to get some information to see if I need to either escalate it up to the team, or if it's a matter that I can help provide an answer/solution to.

While we do have logs that we track and analyze extensively, I personally don't have access to them. Moreover, because this is still just a week after our 1.06 release, when issues like these come up it can be hard to tell if it's a new problem, or an old one resurfacing. If I can determine it's a new problem, I'd like the team to be notified about it directly - instead of waiting for support to sort through all the tickets and then realizing its a new issue.

Thanks for providing your side of it though Mynban - as it's a new error I'm not familiar with, I'll be notifying the team so they can track it and see what can be done.