PDA

View Full Version : Awful Lag in Dominion today.

Infidel.Castro
05-03-2017, 06:15 PM
I am getting some horrible lag today in dominion matches. All sorts of crap happening like strikes starting a good half a second later, strikes happening when i didn't even hit a light or heavy attack button. Green Nat and everything, it just seems like I'm connecting to people half way across the world or something.

Anyone else getting this?

Jos3phhdz89
05-03-2017, 10:26 PM
It's nothe exclusive of dominion, skirmish, and some times in duels appends, the conections of the people it's so frustrating' they constantly spike between unknown NAT to yellow, and red NAT and honestly it's frustrating, people also getting revive themselves after the execution or revive option appears!!

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 12:18 AM
I am getting some horrible lag today in dominion matches. All sorts of crap happening like strikes starting a good half a second later, strikes happening when i didn't even hit a light or heavy attack button. Green Nat and everything, it just seems like I'm connecting to people half way across the world or something.

Anyone else getting this?

Did the lag just start today? (ie: yesterday was fine but today was bad) Or did you just notice today? Are you disconnecting or just lagging?
I wonder if it has anything to do with our changes to join-in-session matches since we've gotten some reports that it may be causing some untended side-effects.
Can you submit a report to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can log it and look into it?

You might also want to try restarting your console, see if that helps with the lag. Let me know if there's anything else or any updates on your situation!

Infidel.Castro
05-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Did the lag just start today? (ie: yesterday was fine but today was bad) Or did you just notice today? Are you disconnecting or just lagging?
I wonder if it has anything to do with our changes to join-in-session matches since we've gotten some reports that it may be causing some untended side-effects.
Can you submit a report to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can log it and look into it?

You might also want to try restarting your console, see if that helps with the lag. Let me know if there's anything else or any updates on your situation!

I have had the lag before but yesterday was particularly bad, still a bit laggy today. I am getting the occasional disconnect but only when someone leaves, it's the lag that is the problem. I'm on PC btw. Anyway, I'll submit a ticket, hopefully it helps.

guffffff
05-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Would be nice to see actual ping values and geo locations of the players in the game rather than the 'bars' thing - more info !! (PS4)

Infidel.Castro
05-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Would be nice to see actual ping values and geo locations of the players in the game rather than the 'bars' thing - more info !! (PS4)

Yep that would be nice. So would the ability to limit our ping when searching for games. I would rather wait a bit longer than have a frustrating experience.

Egotistic_Ez
05-04-2017, 03:26 PM
I had my first laggy night since the 1.06 patch as well a few hours ago. Hadn't had a dc in days, tonight I finished 3 games in 2 hours.